VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoo hoo, FindHG, there is some MSM coverage of today's softball tournament if you feel so inclined to do one of your lovely media summary/snippet posts. Ahem, just a suggestion ;)

missed it

I think if he rented a vehicle, he did it before using it to move her from his hotel and did it after his jobs were finished for the day so he could have an alibi. He probably went all the way to Franklin for work and thought "ill come back here later cause it's a good spot"

He probably dumped her phone during working hours in the pond imo

I tend to agree with something someone here said earlier today (maybe HG...sorry I can't remember)...he had her where he wanted her, whether temp or perm, as well as evidence planted/taken care of before she was reported missing. IMO

I am about 50/50 on this...50% Freudian Slip and 50% being a slimy jerk....don't know which one I believe yet...and I have a degree in Psych and love me some S. Freud. smh....

shame you dont have a degree in computer programming.I sure could use some help with my java homework :)

Ok, I know this is a silly question, but this is my first time asking posting or asking but what is SM? I have seen it posted several times. I have figured most things out but this one stumps me lol.

:greetings::welcome6: ElizabethJ!

SM = social media

I realize that young people can have a myriad of relationships that are complicated and drama-filled and the below tweet by AJ could simply be her response to one of those, but it gives me such a gut-wrenching red flag. 2 weeks before she was last seen alive she feels she has started 'a war' - and I speculate that it was not a friend/boyfriend she was referring to. When it comes to motive there are so many things to consider. What if she spoke a truth to her mom that made her feel like she started 'a war' between her mom and WH? What if WH blamed her specifically for his separation with her mother because of something she shared about him. This tweet combined with others further down where she states she wants to go away for spring break and then actually asks if there is anyone who wants to go away for spring break makes me think she knows 'war' is going on in the family and that she does not want to be around it. This is just one personal theory of mine in considering the environment that she was entering into on her return.
"I didn't mean to start a war. I just wanted you to let me in." Anjelica (Hoffer) Hadsell Feb 16, 2015
https://twitter.com/anjelicamariee?lang=en

Really like the ideas about a rental and the $200 WH supposedly gave to AJ. Really good comnection of the $200 being a down payment on a rental car. Wish I had something to add. Keep it up!!!

Imagine, a mother with such poor judgment, raising a child to be VALEDICTORIAN of her graduating class. Now, come on, that is not the case in 99.95% of valedictorians. Yes, there are a few homeless kids, a few in foster care who achieve that, but they're few & far between.

WE don't know what was going on at home between EITHER non-birth father & her, much less her mother & the men. There may be a darned good reason for her decision to be adopted but I sincerely doubt it was the brainwashing (as was mentioned at beginning of thread 2) of a very bright, high achiever like AJ by an not terribly bright - but otherwise until after her disappearance, very stable, secure - adoptive father. She thrived under both men's care.

JMO

I have to respectfully disagree. I think she thrived despite him. I know many kids (in my own family) who were raised in a home with an abusive father and/or father who was either an alcoholic or drug user and they are very successful, ambitious adults who excelled in sports, academics, etc. This type of behavior is very common in first-born children of alcoholics/substance users as well. In addition, and again, respectfully (as I value everyone's opinion) I don't really see someone who is living in a hotel as very secure or stable. I am guessing that his move to that hotel was building up for some time as it is a very hard decision removing your spouse from the home, even when they are abusing substances. I would venture to say he has been unstable for some time now.

Services for AJ are set for this Saturday, the 18th. Not sure if I can share a link here or not...

I know a few drug users. When they have a few extra bucks...it goes towards drugs.
WH was paying for a hotel and using coke. IMO he wouldn't "waste" the $200 on a car rental. He would beg, borrow or steal one, instead.

I realize that young people can have a myriad of relationships that are complicated and drama-filled and the below tweet by AJ could simply be her response to one of those, but it gives me such a gut-wrenching red flag. 2 weeks before she was last seen alive she feels she has started 'a war' - and I speculate that it was not a friend/boyfriend she was referring to. When it comes to motive there are so many things to consider. What if she spoke a truth to her mom that made her feel like she started 'a war' between her mom and WH? What if WH blamed her specifically for his separation with her mother because of something she shared about him. This tweet combined with others further down where she states she wants to go away for spring break and then actually asks if there is anyone who wants to go away for spring break makes me think she knows 'war' is going on in the family and that she does not want to be around it. This is just one personal theory of mine in considering the environment that she was entering into on her return.
"I didn't mean to start a war. I just wanted you to let me in." Anjelica (Hoffer) Hadsell Feb 16, 2015
The words are lyrics from "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus. Many kids her age post lyrics - could it mean something? Very probable IMO.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/mileycyrus/wreckingball.html

That comment sounded suspiciously like a song lyric to me. A quick Google search turns up Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball with the following lyrics:

We clawed, we chained, our hearts in vain
We jumped, never asking why
We kissed, I fell under your spell
A love no one could deny

Don't you ever say I just walked away
I will always want you
I can't live a lie, running for my life
I will always want you

I came in like a wrecking ball
I never hit so hard in love
All I wanted was to break your walls
All you ever did was break me
Yeah, you wreck me

I put you high up in the sky
And now, you're not coming down
It slowly turned, you let me burn
And now, we're ashes on the ground

I will always want you
I can't live a lie, running for my life
I will always want you

Yeah, I just closed my eyes and swung
Left me crouching in a blaze and fall
Yeah, you wreck me

I never meant to start a war
I just wanted you to let me in
And instead of using force
I guess I should've let you in
I never meant to start a war
I just wanted you to let me in

I guess I should've let you in

I will always want you

Yeah, I just closed my eyes and swung
Left me crouching in a blaze and fall
Yeah, you, you wreck me

Yeah, you, you wreck me

Good ideas! I also think he could have taken out cash so his debit/CC couldn't be tracked. If he needed gas to go longer distances or he was going to be doing a lot of travel, he would have been easily tracked by gas station transactions.

Just a thought but most drug dealers have a lot of cash on hand.

Please see the bold notated, this always bothered me in this interview.

Les: Right now Angelica Hadsell's adoptive father, Wesley Hadsell, is sitting in jail on charges connected to AJ's disappearance.
Speaker 2: News Channel 3's Nadeen Yanes spoke to Hadsell's sister who says she is losing faith that he's involved. She is live in our control room with more.
Les: Nadeen, you just spoke with her over the phone right?
Nadeen: I did Les. Wendy Stokes told me just a few hours ago that she had blinders on when it came to her brother, Wesley. For weeks now, she supported him adamant that he would never hurt AJ, but as her brother sits in jail and the story continues to develop up until today when a body was found, she says her trust in her brother is fading away.
Wendy: Of course I'm not judge and I'm not jury. I'm not saying that he's guilty and I'm not saying he's innocent. But it's really hard to have faith in someone when they can't be honest.
Nadeen: Just hours after human remains were found during a search for 18 year old Angelica Hadsell, Wendy Stokes tells me she's giving up on her brother, Wesley Hadsell.
Wendy: My throat hit my stomach when they said there was a body found. I'm trying to keep everything I need to hope that it's not her.
Nadeen: Do you have a gut feeling that this is AJ?
Wendy: I don't know. I just know that my brother had told me he worked in Franklin.
Nadeen: Hadsell who already has a long history of felonies is in jail right now facing several more felonies connected to AJ's disappearance including breaking and entering and obstruction. Since his arrest, Wendy says she's had her brother's back. Believed him when he says he was just trying to find his daughter. That was until today.
Wendy: I've always had faith in my brother. No matter what. Every time he's gone to jail, every time he's been to prison, every time he's gotten in trouble, I've always had faith in him. I've always told him to keep his head up. It doesn't matter what people say because he was a good person. Just do the right thing because I always had faith in him, but with everything that already come out and the charges he's already got on him...it's hard to keep that faith.
Nadeen: Do you think he's involved?
Wendy: I don't know anymore. At one time I didn't think he was. But now I don't know.
Nadeen: Earlier you told me you did.
Wendy: In my heart I don't want to believe he did, but there's things that when you start seeing on TV places they're looking, things that have been said. I'm his sister...You never want to think that anybody in your family could ever do anything like this.
Nadeen: Now from jail Wesley has been calling Wendy almost every day and she says in those conversations red flags have popped up. She says that his story kept changing and that he asked her to put up a Go Fund Me page for him wanting money for his support rather than to find AJ. She says she doesn't want to convict her brother but as of right now all faith in him is gone. Live in the control room Nadeen Yades, News Channel 3.

http://wtkr.com/2015/04/09/wesley-h...cence-in-ajs-disappearance-i-had-blinders-on/
transcribed by rev.com

My heart breaks for his Sis. I know how I feel about my siblings...they make me mad as fire at times, but I would fight for any of 9 of them. I know we kinda got on her for the and stuff, but we now know that she was being persuaded...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MediainfoMPM