VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. Freshly kicked out of the house. You are now paying bills for home and hotel. But not only you have a spare $200 for some guys gopro gift. But you also have 2hrs on your hands to research what a gopro is.

Maybe google didn't like what he was searching and chose not to display what a gopro was when he entered in " What is a Go Pro" .

Or he is just the slowest reader ever.

Maybe he had a 1200 baud modem & dial up was slower than usual that day?

Imagine, a mother with such poor judgment, raising a child to be VALEDICTORIAN of her graduating class. Now, come on, that is not the case in 99.95% of valedictorians. Yes, there are a few homeless kids, a few in foster care who achieve that, but they're few & far between.

WE don't know what was going on at home between EITHER non-birth father & her, much less her mother & the men. There may be a darned good reason for her decision to be adopted but I sincerely doubt it was the brainwashing (as was mentioned at beginning of thread 2) of a very bright, high achiever like AJ by an not terribly bright - but otherwise until after her disappearance, very stable, secure - adoptive father. She thrived under both men's care.

JMO

IMO, she was never 'raised' by Wesley. She was already 14 when he came into her life. Her morals, values, beliefs were pretty well set. I think she was strong enough by then to withstand his own set of tarnished, corrupt values. I give him ZERO credit for how well she did in school and in life. ZERO. :mad:

wow...I thought I had watched "EVERYTHING" , but I had not seen that video.

:gaah: My laptop made terrible noises and I got a dreaded blue screen of death when I tried to open that video.

If it is true that Wes gifted her with the red truck, what vehicle did he use? He must have had another one for himself. Wonder where thst one is and what kind it is....:waitasec:

That is a good question, and I went back to earlier threads to (try to) get a handle on the vehicle situation.

We are aware of a green Explorer or Expedition they had at one time. I don't know what happened to it - maybe that is JH's vehicle? I believe (and this is just my opinion) that they probably had to sell (or give up) a vehicle at some point because of financial problems caused by WH's increased drug use. Actually, I think he was putting the family through a terrible time financially. They had listed the house for sale as well. If anyone else can help clear any of this up, I would welcome some clarity right now. :)

He had his work van, which he left parked at the house during non-working hours. (He would drop it off and take the truck). AJ was at school and didn't need a vehicle - as a freshman she may not have won a coveted parking pass. I doubt she was pleased to have to share "her" truck when home for spring break...

Nope, no and :gaah:

AJ was NOT seen at 5:30am on the 3rd. It was between 4:30-5:30am that the mystery texts came in to her mom's phone. Which I think at this point since she has been found deceased, I think we all know were not from her just as we've suspected all along. No, we don't have the TOD yet but it was the Monday (March 2nd) she disappeared

Which begs the question... WHO would have been sending texts from AJ's phone to AJ's mom, telling her she (AJ) wasn't ready to come home yet, if it wasn't AJ herself? Mmmhmmm... only 1 person I can think of too, since NONE of her friends knew where she was.

NOT to mention the text to her sister at 2:30 the day before saying she was with friends. I've followed a ton of cases and random kidnappers do NOT routinely go around texting family members and saying everything's fine. In those cases where it DID happen and a family member was texted, it was ALWAYS from someone KNOWN to the victim, and who also knew the family members.

And again, I will say :gaah: because I'm just so angry.

I agree and I think all those texts were to buy him time.

Here's the thing- I know none of us want to think of him as her dad, but legally, he was. She was literally given to him. At the point where AJ was given to this man, he had just as many rights as her mom. Its just the sad truth (which is why I dont think you should freely let people adopt your child, but thats just my opinion). Given his role in her life as her legal father, it seems like maybe she would feel more free to ask him to borrow the truck. After all, he was coming over daily to change cars, so he was still some part of life over there. She was stuck with him, even though her mom was separated. Maybe, she decided to "use" (lack of a better word) him for what he was worth- some wheels for the day!

If the adoption was legal & all then yes, legally WH was AJ's parent. It really doesn't change who or what he is in the eyes of the justice system and LE (as noted by his current place of residence). Sometimes, even the biological dad is the bad guy. I'd rather not even pursue this whole family dynamic thing, as it seems a load of dysfunctional from years and years ago.

When did AJ arrive back home from spring break? Has that info been discussed? And how did she get home, did one of the parents go get her? did she get a ride home with a friend?

That is a good question, and I went back to earlier threads to (try to) get a handle on the vehicle situation.

We are aware of a green Explorer or Expedition they had at one time. I don't know what happened to it - maybe that is JH's vehicle? I believe (and this is just my opinion) that they probably had to sell (or give up) a vehicle at some point because of financial problems caused by WH's increased drug use. Actually, I think he was putting the family through a terrible time financially. They had listed the house for sale as well. If anyone else can help clear any of this up, I would welcome some clarity right now. :)

He had his work van, which he left parked at the house during non-working hours. (He would drop it off and take the truck). AJ was at school and didn't need a vehicle - as a freshman she may not have won a coveted parking pass. I doubt she was pleased to have to share "her" truck when home for spring break...

One of the first video reports of AJ going missing showed the house and named the street so I google street viewed it and found the house with the green vehicle and red trailer. Zach did mention (way back) that vehicle was no longer there. He didn't elaborate & it was left at that.

When did AJ arrive back home from spring break? Has that info been discussed? And how did she get home, did one of the parents go get her? did she get a ride home with a friend?

Zach has mentioned that JH or AJ's boyfriend normally drove her. It's never been disclosed as far as I know, what day she arrived back at JH's house, from school.

I don't think we ever got a definitive answer about that specific weekend. I think it was determined that AJ usually relied upon a friend that sometimes drove, and her mother, who sometimes picked her up.

AJ's parents reported her missing the evening of March 3. Police said she was last seen on that date around 5:30 a.m. at her parents' Norfolk home.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/04/12/remains-idd-as-missing-university-student-anjelica-hadsell/
This is a current article. Why does it say she was SEEN AT 530 am? I am so over MSM as a reliable source of news. I want WSNC. WEBSLEUTHS NEWS CENTER. WS seems to have more integrity and desire to keep the FACTS straight than most MSM sources I come across.

One of the first video reports of AJ going missing showed the house and named the street so I google street viewed it and found the house with the green vehicle and red trailer. Zach did mention (way back) that vehicle was no longer there. He didn't elaborate & it was left at that.

Thank you button wasn't enough! I'm just glad to know I didn't dream that. Do we know what JH drives? I don't know if we can talk about that here or not. Just thought it might be relevant to know all the vehicles to which the family had access.

(Just bought tickets to see the Stones & Dylan concerts. I'm that ANCIENT!)

I'm ancient too. It's always so strange to see all that gray hair at concerts, when we thought we'd be "Forever Young."

I guess we can say that in death, AJ will be forever young. But, tragically, she will never have the opportunity, unlike us, to live the other words of Bob Dylan's song.

I think it's time to start drowning my sorrows by playing music. :(

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WnAQ_F3DlMY

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
May you build a ladder to the stars
And climb on every rung
May you stay forever young
Forever young, forever young
May you stay forever young.

May you grow up to be righteous
May you grow up to be true
May you always know the truth
And see the lights surrounding you
May you always be courageous
Stand upright and be strong

May your hands always be busy
May your feet always be swift
May you have a strong foundation
When the winds of changes shift
May your heart always be joyful
And may your song always be sung

Songwriters: STEWART, ROD/SAVIGAR, KEVIN/CREGAN, JAMES/DYLAN, BOB
Forever Young lyrics © Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC

Imagine, a mother with such poor judgment, raising a child to be VALEDICTORIAN of her graduating class. Now, come on, that is not the case in 99.95% of valedictorians. Yes, there are a few homeless kids, a few in foster care who achieve that, but they're few & far between.

WE don't know what was going on at home between EITHER non-birth father & her, much less her mother & the men. There may be a darned good reason for her decision to be adopted but I sincerely doubt it was the brainwashing (as was mentioned at beginning of thread 2) of a very bright, high achiever like AJ by an not terribly bright - but otherwise until after her disappearance, very stable, secure - adoptive father. She thrived under both men's care.

JMO

She is dead under one mans care!

We know she was back by that Saturday before because the family watched the Rousey fight (AJ's Twitter). My guess is she came home that Friday sometime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's the thing- I know none of us want to think of him as her dad, but legally, he was. She was literally given to him. At the point where AJ was given to this man, he had just as many rights as her mom. Its just the sad truth (which is why I dont think you should freely let people adopt your child, but thats just my opinion). Given his role in her life as her legal father, it seems like maybe she would feel more free to ask him to borrow the truck. After all, he was coming over daily to change cars, so he was still some part of life over there. She was stuck with him, even though her mom was separated. Maybe, she decided to "use" (lack of a better word) him for what he was worth- some wheels for the day!

BBM
IMO That is EXACTLY how he saw it. And that makes me sick.

Hey guys. A couple thoughts lingering in my brain today after following the direction of the thread. If my opinion matters to you - toss it in with these ideas...
  • I think everyone is right about WHS. I said that as soon as that video came out. Her voice was so defeated. Like, it was over. She just knew he did it. I feel 95% that she knows of a way he can be tied to the property/van/area, etc.
  • Regarding the rental... I'm really interested in what someone said much earlier (sorry - I forget who!) about $200 being a typical down payment for a quick rental... it would make sense that he would go somewhere that operated using cash if he was trying to be under the radar.
  • And on that note, I think a huge thing being overlooked here since the latest direction we've been moving is that cash. I feel confident saying very few people at this point would think he actually gave AJ $200 because she texted him asking and he assumed she wanted a Go Pro... but we know WH enough to know he wouldn't drag in that incriminating detail if he didn't have to cover for $200 that went missing right around the same time as AJ did...

Good ideas! I also think he could have taken out cash so his debit/CC couldn't be tracked. If he needed gas to go longer distances or he was going to be doing a lot of travel, he would have been easily tracked by gas station transactions.

:needdrink::needdrink::needdrink::needdrink::needdrink:

chug chug chug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members