VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just quoting myself here...I think I figured it out.

Unfortunately, I don't have any vodka, but I do have a Mike's Hard Lemonade. Will that work?

Sorry, I usually lurk & don't speak much. I just really hope for justice to move swiftly. AJ deserves it. She's been on my mind from the jump.

My head is already hurting... :innocent: Definitely pouring some extra gin in tonight's cocktails... which I may or may not have actually started drinking this afternoon. :okay:

Please oh please oh please don't take the bait and get us shut down. It's. Not. Worth. It.

We're all gonna be in trouble when Mom gets here.

Oops I meant mods. Just feels like a childhood flashback, struggling following the rules. :) And if you need a mod PM or report the post in lieu of commenting in thread. Jmo in my experience here at WS for many moons.

Via Kindle, like a true Amazon junkie

Or perhaps a figure of speech?

BTW, everyone, I did indeed go back and ready MANY of the first threads. My opinion stands: Anjelica was raised by at least 3 parents who loved her very much and did a GREAT job of it. Everyone who played a role in her education, extra-curricular activities, and sports has so much to be proud of.

Yes, perhaps a figure of speech, i.e., in re: to a fishing expedition, or some other meaning. Either way, it's not something we ought to be discussing per TOS.

As to your other comment, I respectfully disagree. You don't walk into a kid's life at age 13 and then get to claim you raised them. I think any honest step parent would agree, even those who have great relationships with their step-kids (and step-kids who have great relationships with their step-parents). Zach & JH raised that girl through her formative years and WH showed up after his stint in prison, at the time AJ was well on her way into high school. Who knows how long he's been doing coke (a year? 2 years? 5 years?) but a coke using man with no respect for the law (clearly) is a rotten example no matter how many games he attended.

moo.

Oooh, what an interesting possible connection! "Depart" ... that is such a strange word to use.

And there was an unpublicized unsuccessful search at the airport, according to WH, so there's another word ramble/salad way his brain connected the airport to the case.

Recently I had to rent a car from Norfolk airport. Ended up there because it was the only location to rent from after 6pm. I believe some agencies have someone there 24hrs for car rentals. Just sayin...rental van, fresh and shiny?? Hoosgirl's notes here just add to that possibility IMO. Hhmmm.

Or perhaps a figure of speech?

BTW, everyone, I did indeed go back and ready MANY of the first threads. My opinion stands:

Anjelica was raised by at least 3 parents who loved her very much and did a GREAT job of it.

Everyone who played a role in her education, extra-curricular activities, and sports has so much to be proud of.

JMO

Just curious (and I mean no snark at all), the fact that his previously loyal sister thinks he was involved doesn't hold any weight with you? I may have been able to keep an open mind before that, but I don't know - for her to publicly express that is very powerful, to me....

But then again, I really can't seem to remove my strong, early-on gut-emotional (horrified) reaction to this man from my logic. I think he had me at "Game Over."

Just curious (and I mean no snark at all), the fact that his previously loyal sister thinks he was involved doesn't hold any weight with you? I may have been able to keep an open mind before that, but I don't know - for her to publicly express that is very powerful, to me....

But then again, I really can't seem to remove my strong, early-on gut-emotional (horrified) reaction to this man from my logic. I think he had me at "Game Over."

Same!!! I didn't realize he had those eyelid tats until like halfway through March and when I learned I was like "oh. duh."

It could have been a way to let someone know it is done.

Ahhhh....that would avoid a call log eh? (Assuming no secondary burner phone of course.)

ETA: Or maybe to let know the clothing was dropped in Chesapeake?? Just thinking...

Hi guys,

Knock it of in here please and be respectful of your fellow members. My gosh, we all are here to discuss and sleuth, not bicker.

Furthermore, name variation is against the rules and will not be tolerated, so don't go there. You may find yourself on the outside looking in.

Thank you

:wagon:

Especially since it took him 3 hours or so to google go pro

Agree. Freshly kicked out of the house. You are now paying bills for home and hotel. But not only you have a spare $200 for some guys gopro gift. But you also have 2hrs on your hands to research what a gopro is.

Maybe google didn't like what he was searching and chose not to display what a gopro was when he entered in " What is a Go Pro" .

Or he is just the slowest reader ever.

This was an early post by Zach in regards to the truck…
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?274584-VA-Anjelica-quot-AJ-quot-Hadsell-18-Norfolk-3-March-2015-5&p=11616308#post11616308

"She was being transported by her mom (usually) to and from school. Truck used to be Wes's, then was hers (gift from him), then she got another car, which I can't remember if it was having problems or she just couldn't drive cause she was a freshman or just cost too much in gas, but she was being driven by Jennifer and (J---) for the most part."

If it is true that Wes gifted her with the red truck, what vehicle did he use? He must have had another one for himself. Wonder where thst one is and what kind it is....:waitasec:

Can someone please point me to the link of the airport search? I know it's here somewhere!! :)
It was one of his interviews ... the jailhouse with Joe Fisher maybe? When he was talking about not involving police because they weren't sharing info. He talked about 2 searches that didn’t come up with anything - the cell phone and the airport search.

If it is true that Wes gifted her with the red truck, what vehicle did he use? He must have had another one for himself. Wonder where thst one is and what kind it is....:waitasec:

Maybe he had one that he didnt really like to drive that often?

It was one of his interviews ... the jailhouse with Joe Fisher maybe? When he was talking about not involving police because they weren't sharing info. He talked about 2 searches that didn’t come up with anything - the cell phone and the airport search.

I've been looking, I think Zach may have mentioned the airport search too, at some point, but don't know, can't find it. My guess would be btw 8 an 13 March in MSM.

Yes, perhaps a figure of speech, i.e., in re: to a fishing expedition, or some other meaning. Either way, it's not something we ought to be discussing per TOS.

As to your other comment, I respectfully disagree. You don't walk into a kid's life at age 13 and then get to claim you raised them. I think any honest step parent would agree, even those who have great relationships with their step-kids (and step-kids who have great relationships with their step-parents). Zach & JH raised that girl through her formative years and WH showed up after his stint in prison, at the time AJ was well on her way into high school. Who knows how long he's been doing coke (a year? 2 years? 5 years?) but a coke using man with no respect for the law (clearly) is a rotten example no matter how many games he attended.

moo.

Imagine, a mother with such poor judgment, raising a child to be VALEDICTORIAN of her graduating class. Now, come on, that is not the case in 99.95% of valedictorians. Yes, there are a few homeless kids, a few in foster care who achieve that, but they're few & far between.

WE don't know what was going on at home between EITHER non-birth father & her, much less her mother & the men. There may be a darned good reason for her decision to be adopted but I sincerely doubt it was the brainwashing (as was mentioned at beginning of thread 2) of a very bright, high achiever like AJ by an not terribly bright - but otherwise until after her disappearance, very stable, secure - adoptive father. She thrived under both men's care.

JMO

Does anyone know if AJ and WH were at all close? It seems strange to me that she would even ask WH to borrow his truck when her mom and him are separated....

Here's the thing- I know none of us want to think of him as her dad, but legally, he was. She was literally given to him. At the point where AJ was given to this man, he had just as many rights as her mom. Its just the sad truth (which is why I dont think you should freely let people adopt your child, but thats just my opinion). Given his role in her life as her legal father, it seems like maybe she would feel more free to ask him to borrow the truck. After all, he was coming over daily to change cars, so he was still some part of life over there. She was stuck with him, even though her mom was separated. Maybe, she decided to "use" (lack of a better word) him for what he was worth- some wheels for the day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jadea02