VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I read the obit. :facepalm: It's truly a shame AJ's sisters weren't properly named. I also found it odd DH is listed the way he is. The only thing that makes sense there is, if WH's mother raised him. If that's the case then it makes sense for DH and WH to call each other bro, and for DH to call AJ his niece, even though she's actually his step-cousin.

:thinking: I just re-read what I wrote and I'm not even sure I got all that right. I think I turned into my own grandmother while trying to sort it out.

Isn't someone missing from the list of family in the obit? What about WH's sister, Wendy Hadsell (Stokes?)? I didn't see her name, but maybe I missed it?

It's VERY interesting to me that WHS was not included in the obituary. Notice how KH is included, even though WH tells us that his mother and JH now hate one another?

WHS broke ranks, imo. You don't break ranks with this group, or you pay a price.

IMO

It's his nephew, but I guess they are more like brothers. Everyone on here calls him the nephbro

Is that your dog in your aviator?

How many channels can he pull in? (Just kidding!)

WH went into that house knowing AJ was alone. Something happened ending in her death. Who would know where all the cleaning supplies were but the 2 of them, at the time. AND left in a hurry.

A van was pulled around the back (I am thinking work van) which WH would have been in. That van needs to be impounded for clues.

The clothes were to lead everyone in a different direction to throw everyone in a deferent direction. He broke into the persons house to act like a father in drestress. HA!

On his fishing trip, he thought they were getting to close. So his attire he put on, all that garb not to be noticed. I live in a place where fishing is common, for fishing all the time they don't dress like this.

He moved the body to a place where he thought she would never be found and it was a place where he was working so he could keep an eye on it. That is my story and I am sticking to it.

One more thing don't look at new Dodge vans. More then likely it is an older one.

Good Morning,
Zach I have sent all of my prayers to you this whole weekend.
I have been worrying this: Could WH just be a low class, white trash interfering small time ex con with a high opinion of himself playing vigilante? Maybe he got himself removed from the picture because he posed a threat to witnesses and the investigation. I am still interested in the other players in this sad sad story.

Then, I remember the lies. The time line and other things and Whomp, back to WH as my number one. But with these other thoughts in paragraph 1, I feel a twist in this sad story is about to be revealed. Maybe someone else IS involved.
Good luck to you sleuthers today. I am shutting off for work.
God bless.

Does anyone know how common/easy it is to redact an obituary? If there had been a misspelling, or perhaps someone was left out, or included when they should not have been?

It's VERY interesting to me that WHS was not included in the obituary. Notice how KH is included, even though WH tells us that his mother and JH now hate one another?

WHS broke ranks, imo. You don't break ranks with this group, or you pay a price.

IMO

And there are still 3 minors growing up in this environment :notgood:

Does anyone know how common/easy it is to redact an obituary? If there had been a misspelling, or perhaps someone was left out, or included when they should not have been?
I wrote my father's obituary. It was a nontraditional one, in keeping with my dad's personality. Because I didn't follow the funeral home's template, I did inadvertently leave out one relative. I emailed the obit to them in microsoft word, and when they copied and pasted it onto their website, it lost the paragraph spacing. The only edit they made was to insert a standard sentence at end about *advertiser censored* funeral home is assisting the family, blah blah. I contacted them to fix the spacing and insert the one relative and they did. Just my experience.

IMO
I agree. Throughout this whole ordeal, it comes across clearly that everyone needs to fall in line with the "story" or they will be banished.

Yesterday, while sitting on my porch having a cup of coffee, I decided to do some free flow writing regarding what we have heard and what we know to be true in terms of this case. I wrote for quite some time, and then was interrupted by a phone call. When I went back to re-read what I wrote, several things jumped out at him, that I hadn't paid any conscious mind to previously.

I had written on several things that were money related ( the debit/checking card, the $200 , the local who told us WH still had his side business and would actually go door to door to find extra work, WH's cocaine addiction, WH's other addiction, several of the accounts that were set up, and a few other things that I know, but can't discuss here). Money came up much more predominately than any other subject.

The second most written about thing was family dynamics (JH's past history with child support, WH and JH's recent split, JH's splits from RL and Zach, and again, several things that can't be discussed here on forum).

The 3rd thing I wrote the most about was sexual red flags, obsession and control issues.

What shocked me was that I had written/commented more about money that anything else. My gut has always told me that WH had an inappropriate relationship with AJ, or was obsessed with her sexually, and that this is why this beautiful young woman in no longer with us. But if I step away from my gut feeling...what I'm really seeing is more money and family dynamics at play here.

I'm not committed to any particular motive at this point, but that little freeflow writing excercise really forced me to take a step back from gut feeling, and reconsider other motives.

I encourage other WSers to give it a try.

I agree. Throughout this whole ordeal, it comes across clearly that everyone needs to fall in line with the "story" or they will be banished.

It is a dynamic we can see even BEFORE Anjelica went missing. RL being told to "come get your kid or you will never see her again", the dissolution of Zach and JH's marriage, Zach and AJ's relationship AFTER the marriage was dissolved., etc. etc.

Don't read to much into this my sister died sometime around 12:30 am. We were emailing and she did not answer me. I went through her phone and FB nothing after 12:00 am. I thought she feel asleep which wasn't unusal. The death cef. said 10:00 the next morning.

IMO

Maybe her WTKR News 3 interview didn't help. And Zach gave comments to that channel as well. I think the family is still holding lots of animosity towards that news channel.

I cant speak for everyone but not all blended families have such a stilted long arm relationship. I know that from personal experience.

When I remarried...... my children never have called my hubby by his first name. They call him 'daddy' and their bio father they call 'dad' And his two girls have never called me by my given name. Instead they call me 'bonus momma' and have for 31 years. My hubby's two girls both picked that name for me on the day we got married. They have never referred to their step siblings as 'steps' either. They simply say to everyone 'this is my brother or these are my sisters.'

Nor have we ever referred to any of our children as our step children. We do not put labels on any of our children and never have. They are our children, period. And I know without a doubt that I am much closer to some of our grandchildren than their bio grandmothers and so is my husband. Its our home they want to come to more and we are the ones who are always there to support them all in whatever they participate in. Most of the birthday parties are held at our home for our five children, 10 grandchildren, and 4 great grandchildren.

We never went into our marriage with an attitude that 'these are mine' and 'these are yours.' Our children haven't known anything but inclusiveness starting even before we married. So not all marriages are the same nor the relationships between the children. We, became a family unit and we all are very bonded to each other and it only grows stronger as each year passes.

I cant say what the relationship was like for AJ but it is very possible she was very happy with her blended family including WH. I do know other families where the children are closer to the step-dad/mom or adopted dad or mom than they are with their own bio parents. I think it all depends if the child or children feel included rather than labeled and pushed aside.

So if AJ did love WH it makes it even more tragic and an utter betrayal if it turns out he is the one who harmed her. Which I am not saying he did for I really don't know what all evidence LE has in this case at this time.

IMO

John Herrick was valedictorian of the Norview Class of 2014. There is a photograph of AJ taken with John. AJ did graduate with honors.

ETA: That's a small point, and one that isn't really relevant in this case, but we are sticklers here for facts.

Additionally, I believe such a recent and high honor and accomplishment as being valedictorian would have been mentioned in her obit. It is not.

That's it for me this morning. Migraine is forcing me back to bed. I'll check in later.

Yesterday, while sitting on my porch having a cup of coffee, I decided to do some free flow writing regarding what we have heard and what we know to be true in terms of this case. I wrote for quite some time, and then was interrupted by a phone call. When I went back to re-read what I wrote, several things jumped out at him, that I hadn't paid any conscious mind to previously.

I had written on several things that were money related ( the debit/checking card, the $200 , the local who told us WH still had his side business and would actually go door to door to find extra work, WH's cocaine addiction, WH's other addiction, several of the accounts that were set up, and a few other things that I know, but can't discuss here). Money came up much more predominately than any other subject.

The second most written about thing was family dynamics (JH's past history with child support, WH and JH's recent split, JH's splits from RL and Zach, and again, several things that can't be discussed here on forum).

The 3rd thing I wrote the most about was sexual red flags, obsession and control issues.

What shocked me was that I had written/commented more about money that anything else. My gut has always told me that WH had an inappropriate relationship with AJ, or was obsessed with her sexually, and that this is why this beautiful young woman in no longer with us. But if I step away from my gut feeling...what I'm really seeing is more money and family dynamics at play here.

I'm not committed to any particular motive at this point, but that little freeflow writing excercise really forced me to take a step back from gut feeling, and reconsider other motives.

I encourage other WSers to give it a try.

Without saying what I can't say, I can say yes, yes and yes. There's a heck of a lot more going on here and I hope the investigation into AJ's death uncovers all of it.

This is very strange! When my sister passed we ONLY put the immediate family in order of age down to my grandchildren.

:wagon: Minasmom!

We can't know for sure if they have collected surveillance, but I tend to agree with you that I'm sure they have.

We heard in the very beginning that their neighbors had surveillance cameras and that was that. Heard nothing more about it.!

Just playing devils advocate a bit here so do not throw rocks :truce:

Wouldn't it be expected for a drug addict and dealer to have stories that don't quite add up? I mean, he can't very well say, oh yeah I was selling a gram of the white stuff to so and so on my lunch break. That would make his timeline and everything from it seem hinky. Also, if you have ever listened to an addict, a lot of word choices and what not can seem very strange.

With that said, I feel confident he is responsible but, in the off chance he isn't, who could it be?

Also, doesn't he know drug dealer rule #1....don't get high on your own supply? With his dealings he may be safer in jail with the attention he has brought to his non legal work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Username111