VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM THIS is very important I think.

Why was it important for the card to be cut up and not just tossed?

My opinion is that it was to prevent the card from being used.

Now. Who and why would want to ensure the card was not used?

The person who was responsible for it.

:moo:

That sounds very plausible now that you mention it although I've been thinking it was done in order to 'plant evidence'. Interesting though is why cut up her credit card versus her drivers license if it was indeed evidence planting ... hmmmmm.

That sounds very plausible now that you mention it although I've been thinking it was done in order to 'plant evidence'. Interesting though is why cut up her credit card versus her drivers license if it was indeed evidence planting ... hmmmmm.
But who cuts up drivers licenses? I don't and the dmv trashed the old ones back ... (Not being snarky ... serious inquiry) ...

I think a fight MAY have occurred due to money aka shoes aka credit card.

Or aj cut it to stop someone from using it and that someone snapped and the card was evidence that NEEDED to go away (or somewhere else at least) JMHOO

This was her bank card, and it's not likely that WH's name was on it. It's also doubtful that WH had a credit card let alone with AJ's name attached . Like I said before: there is no meaning here. I don't think the killer cared less whether the card got used or not.

:wagon: Minasmom!

We can't know for sure if they have collected surveillance, but I tend to agree with you that I'm sure they have.

Good point. Why cut up the credit card and leave it close to her home, but take the body 55 miles away from her home?

To keep you from looking 50 miles away for her body..... not that a stranger would even necessarily know what "close to home" was if truly a stranger.

But who cuts up drivers licenses? I don't and the dmv trashed the old ones back ... (Not being snarky ... serious inquiry) ...

I think a fight MAY have occurred due to money aka shoes aka credit card.

Or aj cut it to stop someone from using it and that someone snapped and the card was evidence that NEEDED to go away (or somewhere else at least) JMHOO

Or... you are all right. The card was planted as evidence to through LE off the actual trail and the card was cut up because it was planted by a certain person who didn't want it used if found by someone other than who they wanted to find it, found it.

This was her bank card, and it's not likely that WH's name was on it. It's also doubtful that WH had a credit card let alone with AJ's name attached . Like I said before: there is no meaning here. I don't think the killer cared less whether the card got used or not.
I agree with you ... I don't think it was cut up and thrown on the roadside just to keep someone from using it.

This is pretty much where I've been for a while now, except my gut does not say WH sexually abused AJ. That doesn't mean he didn't think it, and it doesn't mean my gut is right about anything. But to me it's always been about money and possessions. AJ was one of those possessions.

WARNING: What I'm about to say may seem harsh, but it's my own opinion and observations, and in no way is intended to be judgmental of AJ's mom. I do not believe that she ever did anything intentionally to put her daughter in jeopardy. So here goes…
To me it seems like JH used AJ like some sort of emotional collateral in her relationships. When she wanted to be with a certain man, she wanted that man to love AJ and make her the center of his world. When she no longer wanted to be with that man, or that man didn't want to be with her, JH wanted him completely cut off from AJ. That was the "scorned man's" ultimate punishment in the end, and the "next man" was presented the awesome opportunity to love AJ and be her dad (NOTHING sexual). We are told this happened with bio dad, with Zach, and I think it happened with Wes. Sadly, I think this was emotional immaturity in the extreme on JH's part, and I think it was a ploy that had worked for her in the past. Zach has been very open about how he committed 100% emotionally to AJ and JH, and when JH decided it was over and convinced AJ to shut him out, too, it shattered Zach. I think that in the beginning of his relationship with JH, AJ was their glue, too. I also see indications in both relationships with bio dad and Zach that money and "what the man could provide" were make-or-break relationship criteria for JH, and if you didn't provide as JH expected, you were cut off from her and AJ. Similarly, when Wes began jeopardizing the family's financial and emotional stability and safety, JH realized she had to take action and get WH out of the home (and rightly so). Only this time she wasn't cutting AJ off from men like bio dad and Zach…she was taking AJ (and AJ's baby sister) away from a psychopath. To me it's important to remember that while WH was apparently good to Zach's daughters, they were still emotionally and legally Zach's daughters. But JH, AJ, and the baby were emotionally and legally WH's. If AJ rejected WH along with JH, then 2 out of 3 of HIS girls (JH, AJ) were against him. I don't think he had the maturity or the self-control to handle that "like a man" (to use his ridiculous words). If WH hurt AJ, I think it was because she stood up to him and made it known that she would not be "his" any longer.

At this point, I really wish this would turn out to be a crime committed by an unknown or unrelated perpetrator because the repercussions for the family and close friends will be so much worse if WH is proven guilty. A "guilty" verdict for WH in this crime will be nothing compared to the life-long self-imposed guilt her loved ones will feel for having accepted and trusted WH. Guys like WH never feel guilty about anything, just victimized. It is the actual victims who will feel weighed down by misplaced guilt if WH did this. And that breaks my heart.

Spot on IMO!

I believe JH may have had a bit of a co-dependent relationship with AJ in regards to JH's handling of relationships with men. I don't feel that JH necessarily used AJ as part of her pattern with any malicious intent toward AJ. I think JH's targets were bio-Dad & Zach and they were the ones she wanted to be impacted by the hurt and pain inflicted by her cycle of behavior. AJ sadly may have just been the pawn used by JH to help her gain the power she felt she needed to really hurt these men. IMO this was her way of coping w/ her emotional pain, a hurt them before they hurt me way of thinking.

JMO.

Do you think the credit card could have been cut up in front of AJ in a humiliating hateful way, as in "you no longer have access to this account because you won't do/did do _________" during a fight that may have happened after 7:01am?

Didn't WH say one piece of the card found by one person was in pristine condition, implicating that one person?

BBM THIS is very important I think.

Why was it important for the card to be cut up and not just tossed?

My opinion is that it was to prevent the card from being used.

Now. Who and why would want to ensure the card was not used?

The person who was responsible for it.

:moo:

Cutting up the card could also be a way to make it look like someone "huffed off" and wanted to basically say, "now you can't track me..."

Since unlike a DL, ATM/debit/credit card transactions can be traced, whereas unless a DL is run it's not going to provide an electronic 'footprint.'

If someone wanted to make it look like someone took off voluntarily and perhaps in a huff and wanting to make it look like they didn't want to be found, leaving behind their traceable items such as ATM/debit/credit cards or electronics like a phone or computer, could 'make a statement.'

Where as leaving behind a DL or cutting up/destroying a DL wouldn't make the same statement if someone wanted to try to 'set a scene.' It'd only mean if the person took off they'd be driving without a license and nothing about making it easier or more difficult to locate them.

I could certainly see someone trying to not only plant 'evidence' in various places to steer an investigation certain ways (or certain it AWAY from certain places) or to try to steer it to focus on (or away from) certain people, they can equally try to plant certain evidence to try to steer the investigation toward a particular way of thing (runaway vs. victim, or stranger abduction vs. known abductor, etc.)

AJ Hadsell's biological father: 'I just regret not being part of her life' http://link.wtkr.com/1aKGPnj

Here is the link from the WTKR report this evening. AJ's biological father speaks briefly.

Thank you SO much for this! What adorable photos, too...that one on the slide...

Interesting to see all three father figures in a single story.

I agree with you ... I don't think it was cut up and thrown on the roadside just to keep someone from using it.

Also, if someone did use it, that person would become a suspect, and have a hard time explaining how/where he/she got the card.

Does anyone know, has anyone heard, what happened to the dog who got in the way of WH's Liam Neesoning?

Do you think the credit card could have been cut up in front of AJ in a humiliating hateful way, as in "you no longer have access to this account because you won't do/did do _________" during a fight that may have happened after 7:01am?

Didn't WH say one piece of the card found by one person was in pristine condition, implicating that one person?

No. I don't think that.

Didn't they find the cc with a bunch of other credit cards belonging to other people or did I dream that?

Also, if someone did use it, that person would become a suspect, and have a hard time explaining how/where he/she got the card.

Agree. They would have said " Wes gave me the card for loaning him my van". JMO.

I've written and deleted countless posts over the past week or so. I have been utterly amazed at the eloquence of my fellow WSers as you have addressed every concern that has come across the thread, especially where ((((Zach))))has been concerned. You make me proud to be a :websleuther:
:tyou: all!

I've been sitting on me hands, but I have to come out of :lurk: mode to say this. The whole debacle (IMO that's what it is) regarding the obituary, is deeply sad and utterly disrespectful to me. IMV, it is (another) example of the "adults" leveraging AJ as a pawn of power and control. After reading Mountain_Kat's posts (and others I can't recall at the moment, my apologies), I have to agree that this dynamic has likely happened before.
This cycle is / was abusive, but it was the life they were (and are) accustomed to. It was the norm, until it became irreparably destabilized. And now, we are here, in the wake of this destruction. :moo:
Once a child becomes an adult, they are no longer so receptive to being a pawn in anyone's game. I hope I am wrong, but my training and life experiences tell me this may be a big part of what led up to AJ's demise :rose:
I am SO angered that the dynamic continues, with AJ's voice forever silenced. It requires the parties who have been wronged to "turn the other cheek" or worse, engage in negativity. It's a catch-22 when one is in mourning. The passive-aggressiveness cannot be denied.
Justice will be done, in all aspects of this case. I absolutely believe the light of truth will shine into the deepest corners of evil, revealing all.
Until then, I send continued prayers and strength to Zach. I can't help but have faith that these wrongs will be righted. I keep hearing this quote in my head and in my heart, so I'm posting it here:
"No weapon formed against you shall remain."
I believe this with all my heart, Zach, and we will stand by you to see this through.
May #JusticeForAJ be all encompassing...
Because it's your justice too
:grouphug:
:floating:

This post is entirely :moo:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:yeahthat:
You may have been sitting on your hands for awhile but you were certainly gathering your thoughts together nicely! Thanks for saying so clearly what I've been trying to put into words for myself over recent days.

IMO The debit/credit card was snipped and left to make it look like a crime was committed nearby and to point a finger at a neighbor.

Haven't been on here in a while and just saw the obit. I feel like she is 'standing by her man'. I am perplexed.
I don't know how to phrase this so it's not completely easy to decipher but imo she has to. who will nose sniffer confide in once marriage is done?

Can we go back to the Go-Pro?

Transcript by Lucky Seven.

It was what my daughter wants. *voice cracks* I overheard a conversation between my daughter and his mother the week prior and I heard them talking about a GoPro. Now, I do heating and air. I don’t know what a GoPro is. I had to google it and it took me a few hours to figure it out. But I figured it out and when she asked if she could get some money I understood what she was probably asking, so I gave her $200 because these things are a little over that.

These results came up within a few seconds:

http://gopro.com/
http://shop.gopro.com/cameras/hero/CHDHA-301.html

My questions:

Why would AJ want a Go Pro?
Why would the bf want a Go- Pro?

What are they looking to document with the purchase of the Go Pro?

Could the seller have been on Craigslist and someone Anjelica did not know? I searched Craigslist in VB to see if people were selling them online.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/ele/4971165614.html -

Just questions and an example. What are the top ten reasons people buy a Go Pro? Hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove