Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"
I just looked up the charge and it is Va Code 18.2-144
Even if the dog died or had to be euthanized, it is charged as a Misdemeanor unless it is a second offense. Then he would be charged on a felony count.
https://vacode.org/18.2-144
Except as otherwise provided for by law, if any person maliciously shoot, stab, wound or otherwise cause bodily injury to, or administer poison to or expose poison with intent that it be taken by, any horse, mule, pony, cattle, swine or other livestock of another, with intent to maim, disfigure, disable or kill the same, or if he do any of the foregoing acts to any animal of his own with intent to defraud any insurer thereof, he shall be guilty of a Class 5 felony. If any person do any of the foregoing acts to any fowl or to any companion animal with any of the aforesaid intents, he shall be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor, except that any second or subsequent offense shall be a Class 6 felony if the current offense or any previous offense resulted in the death of an animal or the euthanasia of an animal based on the recommendation of a licensed veterinarian upon determination that such euthanasia was necessary due to the condition of the animal, and such condition was a direct result of a violation of this section."

You couldn't just let us all go on believing that "Pretty Dog" must be alright? :(

I have a bad feeling about this that we may never get the true answers here. I was the one that said that I could see if he was charged in her death that he could likely go with the Alford Plea. It would just be another way to control the situation and keep secrets hidden in the family. I could see JH going along with it as well. IMO.

Here is to hoping he receives horrible legal advice and doesn't :D

In the obituary it says she is survived by her three sisters and brother, Timothy Hadsell. Who is Timothy? He is never mentioned anywhere else and I thought she had only the three sisters? I'm confused.

It's Wesley's son. No blood relation.

OH...afraid to post without the link...BUT I believe they said 15 SEALED search warrants...no COD

Right on. He has displayed similar behavior with two other women in his life. The situations are not exactly alike, but they sure are similar. This alone does not prove his guilt, of course, but his prior experience cannot be ignored. I think he has a habit of reacting a certain way.

My opinion only.

Thinking open minded, yes priors have to be looked at. I sure LEO did and are. But jmho, one scenario could be someone else knew of priors and used that knowing that WH would be considered because of it. Still there are other possibilities of what happened. When LEO makes the next step will be when we know more on this case.. Missing AJ, found Deceased *advertiser censored* arrested.

Originally Posted by luckyseven I invite you to re-examine his timeline of events from the afternoon she went missing. I've cleaned up the rhetoric so it is understandable and does not include useless mumbling. What really happened from 7:30am - 2:00pm?

My wife left at seven o’clock in the morning March 2nd.

That morning I had actually dropped off the red truck for AJ - she’s home from spring break and I knew she would need it. I didn’t speak with her, I left the keys in the mailbox.

I left and then I heard from Anjelica. She called me on the phone and asked to borrow money - no - she didn’t ask to borrow money, but her exact words were “can I get some money?”

When she asked if she could get some money I understood what she was probably asking, so I gave her $200 because the camera she wanted went for around that.

I left work at 11:53am and I drove over to the gas station. I met her, I would say, around 12:10, 12:15pm.

We kind of just hung out and stared at each other, you know.

She departed my presence at I would say about 12:40, 12:45pm.

I late getting back to my job, but, my daughter called me, and that’s something she doesn’t do. So, I dedicated extra time outside of my lunch break. Because, 12:45pm, I’m supposed to be on the clock.

I got back to work at around 1:15, 1:20pm. (We do not know if his employer has confirmed this.)

I know our neighbor saw her after one o’clock departing. She waved to him. (This neighbor didn't come forward until two weeks later.

2:00pm is the last physical sighting of her driving the red truck back towards the house with a white, small, compact car following her. (Insider info tells us that the witnesses are not certain of their dates/times.)

My neighbor reported at 2:03pm he saw, behind my red truck that was parked in my driveway, a small white 4 door compact car. (Insider info tells us that the witnesses are not certain of their dates/times.)

Justice, my second oldest daughter, comes home from school at 2:25pm that day. My 18 year old daughter, Anjelica Hadsell, was not present at the home. The red truck was still there, however, it had been moved from the left side of the drive to the right side.

So, if many of the details WH told us are false, for what reasons did he tell us these? What did he need to cover for? What really happened? These are the kinds of questions I have.

My response now to the above post: Thank you luckyseven for this post! So, WH says he left work at 11:53 a.m., met her (AJ) at 12:10-12:15, which is 17-22 minutes from the time he left work to meet AJ; then "she departed my presence" at 12:40-12:45 and he (WH) got back to work at 1:15-1:20 which is 35 minutes.
And this is why I cannot understand where so many people seem to be stuck on he was working 1 to 1 1/2 hours away. Granted, after AJ was found, it came out that WH was working in the Franklin area and granted when pieces of the debit card were found (before AJ was found), WH commented he was working an hour away (or whatever he specifically said) but how could WH - at the time AJ went missing - been working over this so-called hour away when he gives the above-noted times of when he left work to meet her and when he returned back to work????

I pretty much said the exact same thing this morning ;) The time frame given for all this lunch time gas station nonsense is a total lie if he was actually working an hour away in the Franklin area

franklinnorfolk.jpg

In the obituary it says she is survived by her three sisters and brother, Timothy Hadsell. Who is Timothy? He is never mentioned anywhere else and I thought she had only the three sisters? I'm confused.
Just speculation but WH said he had FIVE kids. Best guess, that is his son.

OH...afraid to post without the link...BUT I believe they said 15 SEALED search warrants...no COD

Hopefully we'll be able to catch it here:

:gthanks: pnj!

Live Streaming | WAVY-TV

Watch the latest WAVY newscast LIVE or on replay at any time 24/7.
Weekdays
WAVY Morning News | 4:30 a.m. – 7:00 a.m.
WAVY Morning News at 7 | 7:00 a.m. – 9 a.m.
WAVY News at Noon | 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
WAVY Evening News | 4:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
WAVY News at 10 on FOX 43 | 10:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
WAVY News at 11 | 11:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
http://wavy.com/livestream/

Hope This Helps
:crossfingers:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didnt Zach say she was adopted by WH? Argh can't find the post.

Could also be a figure of speech... as he said on another post. OR he may believe that to be what happened, not knowing about ability to just do a legal name change. To him it was very personal. (JMO because I don't know if adoption or legal name change.)

Weird. So WH's best friend who died when he was younger was named Timothy, the spokesperson/ "pastor" is also named Timothy, and there is also a son named Timothy? I guess he named his son after his dead friend but where is the son? Living with JH?

Dear God, hopefully they post an article on that soon so we can verify it.

There are so many kids whose parents don't take care of them physically/financially, that having a man (in this case WH) step up to the plate, be a father and commit to providing and caring for AJ financially, there would have to be someone fighting hard against that happening. The biodad willingly signed his rights away, allowing WH to adopt AJ. WH stepped up to the plate when no one else ever had.

BBM

Zach Hoffer stepped up to the plate of helping to raise AJ for over a decade. He may not have adopted her, but we don't know whether that was his decision or JH's.

Search warrant count:

1. Hotel Room
2. Pond in IOW
3. Millard residence
4. Texty's house

Anyone got anything else? We have a long way to go from 4-15.

ETA: 5. Franklin house 6. Quality Plumbing van

Weird. So WH's best friend who died when he was younger was named Timothy, the spokesperson/ "pastor" is also named Timothy, and there is also a son named Timothy? I guess he named his son after his dead friend but where is the son? Living with JH?
That was yet another bizarre factoid, from WH, in JF interview. Why did he bring up the accidental death of his friend. It had seemingly nothing to do with any part of that interview.

Thanks for the answers! I figured it was his son from a previous relationship, just curious as to whether he also lived in the home since he is rarely mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ManneyMalo