VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping someone else watched. I didn't catch the whole thing.

Hopefully we'll be able to catch it here:

:gthanks: pnj!

Live Streaming | WAVY-TV

Watch the latest WAVY newscast LIVE or on replay at any time 24/7.
Weekdays
WAVY Morning News | 4:30 a.m. – 7:00 a.m.
WAVY Morning News at 7 | 7:00 a.m. – 9 a.m.
WAVY News at Noon | 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
WAVY Evening News | 4:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
WAVY News at 10 on FOX 43 | 10:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
WAVY News at 11 | 11:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
http://wavy.com/livestream/

Hope This Helps
:crossfingers:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:bump:

Maybe it's because I'm Cali (& accessing via Tapatalk :dunno:
I just clicked this link and it's and it's NOT Iive for me. When I switched screens the timestamp was at 4:34 and they were going to commercial with "Coming up at 5(PM)...."

So it may be worth it to try this link to catch the news on the warrants. I'm going to do my best and update the thread.
:twocents:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I don't understand that. Not trying to take anything away from Zach but how was AJ allowed to use his last name if that wasn't legally her last name, like with school registrations, health insurance, and doctors offices things like that?

Honestly, we don't know what her name was on those legal papers you listed, do we? Again big reason to have a legal name change. JMO

Search warrant count:

1. Hotel Room
2. Pond in IOW
3. Millard residence
4. Texty's house

Anyone got anything else? We have a long way to go from 4-15.

ETA: 5. Franklin house 6. Quality Plumbing van

I'm thinking also (7) Red truck
(8) Storage shed that was his business address(9) Other family vehicles(10) Anything personal at work like a storage locker or personal office space(11) The home of any other suspect

I'll keep thinking...

Also, if any computers were taken. Don't know how he searched for the Go Pro. Computers require a search warrant.

So...not as hard to come up with 15 search warrants as we might have thought. Good thinking, guys.

Search warrant count:

1. Hotel Room
2. Pond in IOW
3. Millard residence
4. Texty's house

Actual job site WH was working at on the day of AJ's disappearance
Alleged gas station of the lunch meeting

My bold feature is not working on my phone. Is anyone else having this problem?

Search warrant count:

1. Hotel Room
2. Pond in IOW
3. Millard residence
4. Texty's house

Phones, any GPS systems, red truck, JH's house---- off the top of my head.

[/B]

First, I have not read anywhere that AJ's bio dad signed away his parental rights. It's possible he did, but I have not seen or read any confirmation of that anywhere.

Second, her first step-dad Zach, who is our verified insider here, was the one who stepped up to the plate and raised this girl from the age of 2 until she was 13 when JH and him split. I find it rather disrespectful to Zach to say "when no one else ever had".

moo.

Thank you! I wanted to respond but couldn't figure out how to approach this. You put my thoughts into words .. And yours don't sound angry like my thoughts.

I'm thinking also (7) Red truck
(8) Storage shed that was his business address(9) Other family vehicles(10) Anything personal at work like a storage locker or personal office space(11) The home of any other suspect

I'll keep thinking...

12* Nephro car
OK I will stop there.

listening to the Wavy Live link..I guess 15 is not unreasonable. I just didn't trust that I heard that right. It seemed like an awful lot until we started naming places to search. Please, Lord, let LE do this correctly and get the butt nugget that did this!

1. Millard residence
2. Hotel
3. storage unit
4. work van
5. red truck
6. ? another family vehicle
7. cell phone
8. cell phone
9. cell phone
10. pond search
11. franklin residence search
12. computer
13. texty kid's house
14. work records - time card etc.
15. camera and/or go pro??

These are just my guesses/possibilities. Another possibility would be alleged-supposed gas station video/surveillance.

I'm listening to Wavy's livestream - I bit the bullet and rewound it to the beginning. If anyone gets a timestamp on news about AJ please post it. TIA!

http://wavy.com/livestream/

Originally Posted by luckyseven I invite you to re-examine his timeline of events from the afternoon she went missing. I've cleaned up the rhetoric so it is understandable and does not include useless mumbling. What really happened from 7:30am - 2:00pm?

My wife left at seven o’clock in the morning March 2nd.

That morning I had actually dropped off the red truck for AJ - she’s home from spring break and I knew she would need it. I didn’t speak with her, I left the keys in the mailbox.

I left and then I heard from Anjelica. She called me on the phone and asked to borrow money - no - she didn’t ask to borrow money, but her exact words were “can I get some money?”

When she asked if she could get some money I understood what she was probably asking, so I gave her $200 because the camera she wanted went for around that.

I left work at 11:53am and I drove over to the gas station. I met her, I would say, around 12:10, 12:15pm.

We kind of just hung out and stared at each other, you know.

She departed my presence at I would say about 12:40, 12:45pm.

I late getting back to my job, but, my daughter called me, and that’s something she doesn’t do. So, I dedicated extra time outside of my lunch break. Because, 12:45pm, I’m supposed to be on the clock.

I got back to work at around 1:15, 1:20pm. (We do not know if his employer has confirmed this.)

I know our neighbor saw her after one o’clock departing. She waved to him. (This neighbor didn't come forward until two weeks later.

2:00pm is the last physical sighting of her driving the red truck back towards the house with a white, small, compact car following her. (Insider info tells us that the witnesses are not certain of their dates/times.)

My neighbor reported at 2:03pm he saw, behind my red truck that was parked in my driveway, a small white 4 door compact car. (Insider info tells us that the witnesses are not certain of their dates/times.)

Justice, my second oldest daughter, comes home from school at 2:25pm that day. My 18 year old daughter, Anjelica Hadsell, was not present at the home. The red truck was still there, however, it had been moved from the left side of the drive to the right side.

So, if many of the details WH told us are false, for what reasons did he tell us these? What did he need to cover for? What really happened? These are the kinds of questions I have.

My response now to the above post: Thank you luckyseven for this post! So, WH says he left work at 11:53 a.m., met her (AJ) at 12:10-12:15, which is 17-22 minutes from the time he left work to meet AJ; then "she departed my presence" at 12:40-12:45 and he (WH) got back to work at 1:15-1:20 which is 35 minutes.
And this is why I cannot understand where so many people seem to be stuck on he was working 1 to 1 1/2 hours away. Granted, after AJ was found, it came out that WH was working in the Franklin area and granted when pieces of the debit card were found (before AJ was found), WH commented he was working an hour away (or whatever he specifically said) but how could WH - at the time AJ went missing - been working over this so-called hour away when he gives the above-noted times of when he left work to meet her and when he returned back to work????

Maybe they actually met halfway somewhere if he was working in Franklin that day. We are assuming that they met somewhere close by the house but maybe it was somewhere else. It hasn't been made public which station they met at.

1. Millard residence
2. Hotel
3. storage unit
4. work van
5. red truck
6. ? another family vehicle
7. cell phone
8. cell phone
9. cell phone
10. pond search
11. franklin residence search
12. computer
13. texty kid's house
14. work records - time card etc.
15. camera and/or go pro??

Maybe Texty's cell records (when they were checking him out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriVee