VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am feeling stronger and in so doing I am realizing some not so Jesus like actions I have taken. For one thing, I have shown anger toward Jennifer. I really don't want to do that. I want to forgive and move on. She has made some bad choices in life but not one of us can say we haven't. She did not wish for Anjelica to be hurt. I have never had such a huge amount of Godly encouragement come into my life from people, but I thank God for this supportive forum and other people too that have all been very helpful. I am humbled.

Oh, Zach, I believe that is a direct result of prayer! I am so happy you're feeling stronger. Keep letting yourself lean on encouraging people. Surround yourself with them, and love your girls through all of this chaos.

Releasing them could hurt the investigation. They might not want certain people to know where they are searching/what they have.

Ok, that was what I thought also. Since WH is jail, they must suspect he had help/ an accomplice which is what most of us have been suspecting for a while.

I am feeling stronger and in so doing I am realizing some not so Jesus like actions I have taken. For one thing, I have shown anger toward Jennifer. I really don't want to do that. I want to forgive and move on. She has made some bad choices in life but not one of us can say we haven't. She did not wish for Anjelica to be hurt. I have never had such a huge amount of Godly encouragement come into my life from people, but I thank God for this supportive forum and other people too that have all been very helpful. I am humbled.

Agree: I can tell by looking at all of the pics that she took of AJ that she cared about her. She looked up to AJ in some way and it shows through every photo that she took. Jmo

Please read

Abuse / Flaming / Derogatory Comments:

Abusive Comments, Flaming, or derogatory insults or comments are strictly against the rules.

Derogatory Name Changes to Case Players/General Name Calling

In an effort to keep case discussion constructive, name calling, general bashing and using derogatory name variations for any of the case players is not tolerated. Regardless of how we may feel about many of the people that are the focus of our discussion here,it is always best to elevate the conversation and avoid this type of posting behavior. Feel free to express your displeasure with individuals that are being discussed, just avoid petty nastiness,name calling, name changes and over the top rude posts directed at case players.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

The above in bold also includes your fellow members, please don't find yourself on the outside looking in.

Thanks

Hubby says they are specifically sealed until the investigation is complete by all law enforcement agencies involved.
Anyone with more knowledge know the reason the search warrants would be sealed? Or are they typically sealed until they have made an arrest or the case has gone to court? And I still think WH had help and that is why LE is remaining so silent. They don't want to spook the accomplice into running or give up any leads so that person doesn't have a chance to destroy anything (if they haven't already).

I don't think WH would cover for anyone but himself?

I would have agreed with you yesterday, but, I DO think he would cover for someone in a way that hasn't stood out as flamboyant as his out right lies and word salads.
For example: subtly EXCLUDING and indicating ONLY once who's car it wasn't.

Search warrant count:

1. Hotel Room
2. Pond in IOW
3. Millard residence
4. Texty's house

Anyone got anything else? We have a long way to go from 4-15.

ETA: 5. Franklin house 6. Quality Plumbing van

I'm behind, but red truck?

Phew. I have finally caught up. I have nothing investigative to add... You all have done a fine job getting the story together. I do want to tip my hat to Zach, you are an eloquent and loving, kind person. And I would like to say that AJ was not suffering of a lack of people who cared for her - it looks like she hit the jackpot when it came to most of the men in her life. I think everyone stepped up. Unfortunately I also think that one of them was unable to fulfill the role he chose, and became responsible for her death instead. I hope to see justice in short order.

I do remember all this. I didn't take it as *fact* because Brenchen had not been approved as a verified insider. So, my understanding as a newbie member at the time was that info would be considered rumor until she was verified???

I know some of us are aware of the real bio dad wife from facebook & bio Dad from the latest media report, but I still don't know whether this is info we should refer to and talk about?

Anyone?

Questions such as this should be directed at a Mod, not a public discussion!

I think any anger you may have had towards Jennifer is perfectly understandable. Personally, I think you have shown a great deal of strength and restraint from bashing. I'm not so sure I could if I were in your shoes. I admire this. Praying for you and your children.

I would have agreed with you yesterday, but, I DO think he would cover for someone in a way that hasn't stood out as flamboyant as his out right lies and word salads.
For example: subtly EXCLUDING and indicating ONLY once who's car it wasn't.

You're talking about the white car that belongs to WH's relative, correct? Which interview does he mention that it wasn't Nephbro's car?

ETA: I already mentioned this in the last thread but I believe that AJ never returned home from meeting with WH but that the red truck returning was WH and that the white car following was his accomplice. They cleaned up to either make it seem like she had been home or to hide that they had been there, picked up some of her clothes and left in the white car. Sorry to be morbid but maybe they had to position the truck so they could transfer AJ from the red truck to the car and then moved the red truck back to where AJ typically parked it. This would explain why he felt the need to mention the truck being parked into the other side of the driveway. JMO

I guess previous indictments for raping, kidnapping, choking a woman, breaking and entering, animal abuse, bipolar disorder with admitted increased cocaine use on top of that isn't a red flag to some that it is to me...

I think any anger you may have had towards Jennifer is perfectly understandable. Personally, I think you have shown a great deal of strength and restraint from bashing. I'm not so sure I could if I were in your shoes. I admire this. Praying for you and your children.

I completely agree with this statement. Your maturity through this has been admirable. I am glad you find a lot of help and comfort here, Zach.

1. Millard residence
2. Hotel
3. storage unit
4. work van
5. red truck
6. ? another family vehicle
7. cell phone
8. cell phone
9. cell phone
10. pond search
11. franklin residence search
12. computer
13. texty kid's house
14. work records - time card etc.
15. camera and/or go pro??

These are just my guesses/possibilities. Another possibility would be alleged-supposed gas station video/surveillance.

Maybe Texty's cell records (when they were checking him out)

AJ's dorm room?

The Social Media accounts of AJ (and anyone considered by LE as a possible POI)

That could take us well over 15, depending on how you look at it..... :thinking:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess previous indictments for raping, kidnapping, choking a woman, breaking and entering, animal abuse, bipolar disorder with admitted increased cocaine use on top of that isn't a red flag to some that it is to me...

You forgot to mention he is a Dallas Cowboys fan. Always a red flag in my book.

WHO DAT

I think its ok to be angry!
Id be angry also!

Your human Zach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads