VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess previous indictments for raping, kidnapping, choking a woman, breaking and entering, animal abuse, bipolar disorder with admitted increased cocaine use on top of that isn't a red flag to some that it is to me...

This one is a mystery to me. The 'system' failed AJ miserably, when WH was allowed to adopt her. He hasn't been named by LE as a POI, but as far as I'm concerned this guy is about the same as the RSO's out there without having to register as one.

It's definitely a red flag, and of course, as it is, be taken into serious consideration. WH is bad news.... I wouldn't have him in the same neighborhood as my kids, let alone my house. As bad as it looks, it does not, YET, mean he is guilty. We don't want to run the risk of putting on blinders and missing what really happened. If everyone posting here is totally in the clear of having some dubious legal pasts, I'd eat my own shoe. And, I'm no statistic whiz, but I'm 100% positive I will not be eating any footwear. I'm just saying, I've seen people with zero past legal troubles, be convicted of murder.

It's not only his past behavior that has most questioning him. It's his current behavior that was suspicious enough to me to look into his past. I have never looked into a parents past before on here to be honest.

And dubious pasts in general, you are correct. And I am not a statistic whiz either but specifically pasts that include kidnapping, rape, choking, bank robbery, animal abuse and forgery??? I'm sorry, I don't see a huge population with that mix, here or anywhere but prison I suppose.

Dumb or not. Wes has given his future defense lawyers something to work with regarding explaining away certain things. If this case was moved to another state where nobody knows of this case; Then he would have a fighting chance. So let's hope LE does it right. Jmo

The D.A has to prove their case beyond reasonable doubt. But Wes has made sure he covered some angles. Even though his explanations are erroneous. Jmo.

Agreed 100%. I also suspect it wasn't intentional or even planned. It just happened, and was then covered up.As for the dog, no I don't think so. As I understand it, if it had died the charge would be upped to a felony but as of this morning, it's still a misdemeanor.
This bbm could be for anyone. JMHO

Think Zach already said he pretty much had the work van 24/7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My ex worked for same type company in Virginia beach. All vans went home. Had GPS so no one drove around in work vans. I'm sure after 30 pages it's mentions just figured I'd state my piece.

Whether he adopted her or not...he was going to be in the home anyway, apparently. So I doubt it has any bearing. Jmo

I know this is kinda O/T but I was just wondering if any of you locals here are planning on going to the memorial service on Saturday? I'm local but I never knew AJ personally, although as much as I have learned about her over the past weeks I feel like we were great friends. She has touched my heart in such a big way I know I will always have a place in it for her. I was just wondering if there is some sort of etiquette for this sort of thing, is it disrespectful to go? This may sound like a silly question to most of you, but I hope you can understand why I am asking.

I am playing catch up after work today...wanted to weigh in here.

If you know your heart is telling you to go to show respect for AJ, then by all means, please go and represent those of us who aren't local who have grown to love her. The only way it would be disrespectful is to go simply to be nosy...and I know from your posts here that is NOT your reason.

Hi jbelle, excellent post! I think 99.99% of what comes out of WH's big mouth is coke-addled bull***** with little kernels of truth sprinkled in. Mostly facts that have already been confirmed from a second party where he couldn't lie. And I think the reason he mentioned the key and not being able to get in the home is because he did return to the home after meeting AJ. Unfortunately, I think he had already killed her and now he had HER key and was able to get in and get some of her clothes (to throw off LE) and clean up any evidence of being there. So in Wes's mind if he mentions not having a key and being unable to get into the home, then it couldn't have possibly been him who returned to the house or was able to get her clothes, clean etc etc. JMO

It's definitely a red flag, and of course, as it is, be taken into serious consideration. WH is bad news.... I wouldn't have him in the same neighborhood as my kids, let alone my house. As bad as it looks, it does not, YET, mean he is guilty. We don't want to run the risk of putting on blinders and missing what really happened. If everyone posting here is totally in the clear of having some dubious legal pasts, I'd eat my own shoe. And, I'm no statistic whiz, but I'm 100% positive I will not be eating any footwear. I'm just saying, I've seen people with zero past legal troubles, be convicted of murder.

If you count being a DALLAS COWBOY fan, then I would suppose I'm not totally in the clear, either. ;)

If you count being a DALLAS COWBOY fan, then I would suppose I'm not totally in the clear, either. ;)

Nah... It's not like you're a Falcons fan or something.

This one is a mystery to me. The 'system' failed AJ miserably, when WH was allowed to adopt her. He hasn't been named by LE as a POI, but as far as I'm concerned this guy is about the same as the RSO's out there without having to register as one.
I think the parent is the first line of teaching and of, yes, defense when it comes to children. Not the "system," and not the govenment. If you can't keep predatory people out of your home because "love," what chance does any system have of preventing tragedy? I'm just so tired of PC and catchphrases. JMHO

Dumb or not. Wes has given his future defense lawyers something to work with regarding explaining away certain things. If this case was moved to another state where nobody knows of this case; Then he would have a fighting chance. So let's hope LE does it right. Jmo

The D.A has to prove their case beyond reasonable doubt. But Wes has made sure he covered some angles. Even though his explanations are erroneous. Jmo.

Oh, he is going to be a nightmare.

You forgot to mention he is a Dallas Cowboys fan. Always a red flag in my book.

WHO DAT

I suppose that it won't shock anyone that I'm a Cowboys fan.
I despise Romo though.

I am encouraged by the warrants. I have faith that justice will be done. I see LE crossing t's and dotting the i's. They are leaving no stone unturned and methodically and dutifully building their case. And, they are keeping everything close to their chests so that nothing is compromised. I know we were frustrated by a lack of LE information and pressers but I think it's all going to be OK.

There's always the chance that he'll demand to testify. That might sink him. Also might be interesting to watch.

Agree! I feel he is extremely crafty. I also feel there is a certain charisma he must possess since he seems to be a leader to a lot of people.
I always look at the opinions on here and assume a lot of questions raised here would be going through certain jurors minds and will need to be addressed.
Thankfully, I get the impression that LE has SO much more than we realize in this case. That's just the impression I get though. I tend to think once the COD comes in there will be action. No reason for them to rush with
him where they want him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members