VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well who did she call dad for 13 years. That person is the father. Jmo

I don't recall reading that but it's possible I may have missed it. She did however mention her hubby didn't even know they were in VA until she went missing (IIRC - PLEASE someone correct me if that is inaccurate), as his child support checks to JH for AJ were being sent to the state of Montana all these years. Which was enough to make me question if there was ever any legal adoption in the first place. I realize there are extenuating circumstances for child support to continue even after a legal adoption but generally that's only IF the court ordered child support is behind.

I do genuinely believe the legalities of the status of AJ's name MATTER as they explain the family dynamic of the adults in her life. I believe THOSE family dynamics will explain much, after arrests are made. Yes, I said arrests, plural.

moo.

I think her bio dad said he spoke to AJ about a year ago.

http://wtkr.com/2015/04/13/aj-hadsells-biological-father-i-just-regret-not-being-part-of-her-life/

On March 2, the day she disappeared, Langer says AJ’s mother reached out through Facebook, asking if he’d heard from AJ. However, Langer says they hadn’t talked since last year.

Hi Zach,

I am also a local. I saw someone ask you earlier if there was anything you needed... i.e. dinner that could be heated up, etc. This has got to be so very difficult. I have lost a lot of family members, but not a child. I have been praying for you and your daughters, although this is something I do occasionally. No one here minds you venting, asking for anything, having emotions (will be validated), or feeling helpless. Everyone experiences things differently at different times, but know that the locals are here, too, if there is something you need.

The Social Media accounts of AJ (and anyone considered by LE as a possible POI)

That could take us well over 15, depending on how you look at it..... :thinking:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe Fisher's report DID say "at least 15". I'd be surprised if it was less than 20-25. I can still think of others that haven't been mentioned here yet, likely due to TOS.

I guess previous indictments for raping, kidnapping, choking a woman, breaking and entering, animal abuse, bipolar disorder with admitted increased cocaine use on top of that isn't a red flag to some that it is to me...

It's definitely a red flag, and of course, as it is, be taken into serious consideration. WH is bad news.... I wouldn't have him in the same neighborhood as my kids, let alone my house. As bad as it looks, it does not, YET, mean he is guilty. We don't want to run the risk of putting on blinders and missing what really happened. If everyone posting here is totally in the clear of having some dubious legal pasts, I'd eat my own shoe. And, I'm no statistic whiz, but I'm 100% positive I will not be eating any footwear. I'm just saying, I've seen people with zero past legal troubles, be convicted of murder.

Hi Zach,

I am also a local. I saw someone ask you earlier if there was anything you needed... i.e. dinner that could be heated up, etc. This has got to be so very difficult. I have lost a lot of family members, but not a child. I have been praying for you and your daughters, although this is something I do occasionally. No one here minds you venting, asking for anything, having emotions (will be validated), or feeling helpless. Everyone experiences things differently at different times, but know that the locals are here, too, if there is something you need.

Every time I see a local offering themselves to Zach, my heart warms. Thanks for the reminder that kindness will prevail. <3

It's definitely a red flag, and of course, as it is, be taken into serious consideration. WH is bad news.... I wouldn't have him in the same neighborhood as my kids, let alone my house. As bad as it looks, it does not, YET, mean he is guilty. We don't want to run the risk of putting on blinders and missing what really happened. If everyone posting here is totally in the clear of having some dubious legal pasts, I'd eat my own shoe. And, I'm no statistic whiz, but I'm 100% positive I will not be eating any footwear. I'm just saying, I've seen people with zero past legal troubles, be convicted of murder.

9 times out of 10 I agree with 40% of what you post

Agree. Wes framed Wes.

Every time I see a local offering themselves to Zach, my heart warms. Thanks for the reminder that kindness will prevail. <3

So many wonderful people in VA. I'm always proud to call it home.

The Social Media accounts of AJ (and anyone considered by LE as a possible POI)

That could take us well over 15, depending on how you look at it..... :thinking:

So what seemed to be an excessive amount of search warrants a half hour ago, now seems like too few to us here. LOL

Anjelica was her own person, she was/is a beautiful young lady who had a lot going for her. Regardless of what her last name was, does not take away from, nor does it add to, who she was as a beautiful person. IMO, we mustn't forget that. A name change does not change the person you are, nor does it change how you feel or think about things. May you rest in peace, Anjelica. Such a beautiful person you were, here on earth and in Heaven. We will continue to pray for Justice For AJ.

I was afraid to post what I'd heard but now I have to agree with you.
So what seemed to be an excessive amount of search warrants a half hour ago, now seems like too few to us here. LOL

You're talking about the white car that belongs to WH's relative, correct? Which interview does he mention that it wasn't Nephbro's car?

ETA: I already mentioned this in the last thread but I believe that AJ never returned home from meeting with WH but that the red truck returning was WH and that the white car following was his accomplice. They cleaned up to either make it seem like she had been home or to hide that they had been there, picked up some of her clothes and left in the white car. Sorry to be morbid but maybe they had to position the truck so they could transfer AJ from the red truck to the car and then moved the red truck back to where AJ typically parked it. This would explain why he felt the need to mention the truck being parked into the other side of the driveway. JMO

This one?

I understand that there is a person in the media right now, and I will mention her by name [redacted], my brother has a white car. Yeah yeah, he does. My neighbor knows my brother’s white car, you know? My brother works. My brother was at work the whole day. I wanna clear the conspiracy theories, the b.s. involved in this. We have a serious situation here and I would appreciate people’s, ummmm, I would appreciate people’s help as far as helping push the police. Helping with the investigation, not hindering the investigation, not sidetracking the investigation.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1025uXR2A4W5cOl08c74yyTAfnP2z2upQdFdywZTtyEw/edit?pli=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member