VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 73179

Not sure if this attachment will work - it looks like that entire area is concrete patio, including bottom of steps off sliding doors

See to the right of the steps that actually looks like new brickwork that wasn't completed. There was a news channel interview - I can't remember if it was News 3 or 13 News it was during that day - with a relative of the person that owned the property and in the video when this first came out that the owner's lived out of state and that I believe another relative tried to help fix up the house or property but it was too much so they stopped. I looked for this video previously but could never find it. But to me it looks a started job but never finished.

I almost want to give the, uh, "composer" credit for being offensive in so many different ways and to so many people, groups, and concepts.

:clap::pullhair::sick:

I've never heard the song so I googled and found the video. :gasp: :gasp: :gasp:

Someone make me unsee that. I've never seen anything that vile in my life. I'm no prude, but that shocked me. The violence against women is off the charts.

attachment.php

And here you can see long grassy stuff kinda hacked down. I wonder if he was there working that day. He wouldn't have asked her to go help him for $$, would he...like $200???

I also noticed in the google earth pic the grass was super crazy overgrown and in the pics I just put on here, the grass has been taken down a notch, maybe still not kept up regularly but not as wild in the google earth pic a page back. Someone had done some yard work sometime since 10/2014.

attachment.php

aerials-smiths-ferry-road-1.jpg

I'm glad you put the two pics here... I noticed that some of the overgrowth was cut back since October 2014, too.

I think she may have been behind the shed, and they hose off the concrete and moved over there.

I've never heard the song so I googled and found the video. :gasp: :gasp: :gasp:

Someone make me unsee that. I've never seen anything that vile in my life. I'm no prude, but that shocked me. The violence against women is off the charts.

Thank you all for all the information, will catch up and marking my spot with this song

Ever grateful for the great posts too

*~

Thank you for finding that!

Contrast and compare:

WH: It’s uncanny because May 27th, 1993 I lost my best friend: Timothy [unintelligible] - he died in my arms. He was doing pull ups and we were spotting him and, uh, he fell off the bar…. the third time he passed out by doing different stuff that year, and he did not come back around. We lost him. I named my son after him because that was a pact we made when we were kids. I’m a man of my word. Integrity: You can tarnish it, but you can't destroy it. Not when you're true with everything... but uh, I tell you that because May 26th, 2011 I was more worried about my daughter being born on May 27th. And uh, she was born on May 26th, 2011 *voice cracking* and I think the Lord gave me my answer, you know?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G3aQdALuca-n9WBnjO4QZTo8Ipp8wmohgmIg2qT7KEQ/edit

Actual incident:

Wednesday morning, Timothy was in the West Point High School gym with the 50 other seventh-graders doing pull-ups as part of a physical fitness test, said Duane Carlton, principal of West Point Elementary School.

The boy became lightheaded, then fell unconscious into the arms of a coach who was supervising the exercise, the principal said. Another teacher immediately began cardiopulmonary resuscitation, and the volunteer rescue squad arrived within minutes to start advanced life support, said Carlton.

http://articles.dailypress.com/1992-05-29/news/9205290035_1_boy-s-death-school-grounds-preaching

It's interesting how WH took a kernel of truth and wove it into a lie. I found it helpful. Also interesting were the location and the religious connection but I'm leaving it alone per TOS.

O/T I've been dying to go to N.S. for years. I have musician friends in Cape Breton and Halifax and the sea captain who built my house was from Pugwash. I'm waiting until I can etch out at least a month for the trip in order to explore the province properly. It's so rich in natural beauty and Canadian history.

Smh....see bold parts - contradictory, much?

What do you suppose would be inside/under it other than a body? (genuine question)
I wondered the same. Could they have dug up the ground under her to somehow run tests on it?

Let's get it crackin, by Deuce

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before I jump to conclusions, whose fb was this on?!? I just read the lyrics, and I am an enthusiast of rap music, but this is vile.

The irony here, of course, is that there have been people who have tried to deflect suspicion from WH by arguing that the lyrics to Wild World ("a lot of good things turn bad") are inappropriate and could conceivably be a veiled threat.

Before I jump to conclusions, whose fb was this on?!? I just read the lyrics, and I am an enthusiast of rap music, but this is vile.

WH's before it was deleted.

Frankly, I never put a lot of stock in stuff like this. There are plenty of people who listen to offensive music and watch offensive movies and read offensive books who just enjoy shock media and aren't psychopaths.

This is a great angle, thanks!

I agree with Batmom, that looks like a body bag and may not be the original location of her body.:thinking:

Everyone is coming up with great thoughts here. I think this is a positive direction!

Looks like a folded blue tarp to me. My hubby has some experience in the "whodunit" world and he believes that since the LE was there the day before the discovery was announced, they actually had located her on that Wednesday. Tie up paperwork lose ends to be air tight, proper tools, perhaps....etc

WH's before it was deleted.

Frankly, I never put a lot of stock in stuff like this. There are plenty of people who listen to offensive music and watch offensive movies and read offensive books who just enjoy shock media and aren't psychopaths.

Oh trust me, I don't usually put a lot of stock into that either, however, there are some very specific lines in here that I think would make a FATHER feel uncomfortable. Like when you have a daughter who just turned 18, and the song references a girl just turned 18...with that said, I am a huge fan of rap, and lots of songs contain highly offensive matter. Imagine once when my very proper neighbor came up to me in the driveway and as I shoved my phone into my back pocket to say hi my music player turned on, and was playing a VERY inappropriate A$ap rocky song! I wanted to crawl under my car!

Also regarding the pics...I'm going to do my best to describe this as I am on my phone and quoting and including the pics would be very difficult.

In the one picture it appears a darker blue tarp is pinned up on one side of the blue tent and in another picture it appears not to be there, so perhaps the blue thing that might be a body bag under it is simply just that tarp rolled up and not hung up?

In the aerial picture what is the black object amongst the grass there? That to me seems more like a body bag...

Either way I hope neither are body bags...it makes me sick to think about AJ in one of those.

Oh trust me, I don't usually put a lot of stock into that either, however, there are some very specific lines in here that I think would make a FATHER feel uncomfortable. Like when you have a daughter who just turned 18, and the song references a girl just turned 18...with that said, I am a huge fan of rap, and lots of songs contain highly offensive matter. Imagine once when my very proper neighbor came up to me in the driveway and as I shoved my phone into my back pocket to say hi my music player turned on, and was playing a VERY inappropriate A$ap rocky song! I wanted to crawl under my car!
LOL. As a father, it makes me uncomfortable, but I don't like horror movies, either.

Yea, I am a rap enthusiast as well and have been known to listen to controversial artists of all music genres but the lyrics to that song made me ill. There was no shock value, just plain disgusting and I'm not even quite sure what kind of person would think that's a great song let alone a father who has daughters.

Does anyone know off hand the street the Hadsells lived on? Or the address?

This is the million dollar question, now, isn't it? I firmly believe the info that led them to that house had to have come from within the jail. Either WH cracked and confessed, although that seems unlikely since he's not charged with murder yet, or a prison snitch rolled over on him or he confessed to someone else (i.e. WHS maybe...). The info was too specific to be random. In other words, there was no general search of Southampton County and no other locations at all were searched. Just that one house and her remains were there. They had to know she was there before they went there.

I really think that someone else involved confessed to save their own skin. But then again, it still would have resulted in arrests? If someone just helped in the cover-up, then that person could say where she was hidden. They are most likely waiting for cause of death to charge the person...but then again, this is a familiar story -- Hailey Dunn =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine