VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also remember the "tall grass" description of where she was found, so I just figured they were preserving some other part of the crime scene with that tent.

By the way, every time you post, I can't help but chuckle at your German shepherd martini avatar. Reminds me of my mom's beautiful shepherd, she was 13 when we had to say goodbye to her. I can almost imagine Cleo wearing that costume...it also makes me crave a martini! :facepalm:

In tall grass is what was reported. That's msm, and considered fact.

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/04/human-remains-found-search-norfolk-teen

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-missing-va-college-student-article-1.2180340

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/04/12/remains-idd-as-missing-university-student-anjelica-hadsell/

WH's before it was deleted.

Frankly, I never put a lot of stock in stuff like this. There are plenty of people who listen to offensive music and watch offensive movies and read offensive books who just enjoy shock media and aren't psychopaths.
I totally agree with this, but man that is some wretched timing. I understand the reaction completely, given what has happened.

There is another angle at 36 seconds into the video showing that's a long patio area that is connected to the back steps from the carport imo.

I brought this up a few threads back. To me, I am wondering if they dismantled a portion of that deck? In one picture it extends beyond the corner of the house and in another it stays in the carport area.

aerials-smiths-ferry-road-1.jpg

Here is another view.

aerials-smiths-ferry-road-2.jpg

Also interesting: http://www.tidewaternews.com/2015/04/10/body-found-in-southampton-county-identified-as-a-j-hadsell/

I have blown up this bottom photo posted and cant make out this object. It does seem consistent with where MSM reported her to have been found,
which is diagnole from the shed to the house. Can anyone else make out the black object on the ground in the back between house and shed and near the
oblong white post or pole? also diagnole to the left of the tent?

I brought this up a few threads back. To me, I am wondering if they dismantled a portion of that deck? In one picture it extends beyond the corner of the house and in another it stays in the carport area.

I think it's just the camera angles. It appears to be one of those side entrance railings around the stoop and steps down to the yard. It looks like it may have been there before the carport.

I have blown up this bottom photo posted and cant make out this object. It does seem consistent with where MSM reported her to have been found,
which is diagnole from the shed to the house. Can anyone else make out the black object on the ground in the back between house and shed and near the

Is that white pole PVC pipe

Is that white pole PVC pipe
Not sure, I was wondering that as well earlier.
Ya know what else, if I zoom in on the back brick steps, it looks like bricks are missing from the side of the step
where a person wouldn't need them to step down.

I've never heard the song so I googled and found the video. :gasp: :gasp: :gasp:

Someone make me unsee that. I've never seen anything that vile in my life. I'm no prude, but that shocked me. The violence against women is off the charts.

That's what really did me in when I watched the video, especially the last 30 seconds or so. It general takes a lot for me to get offended my most things, but those lyrics, and the video sent me over the top. It makes me think more seriously about that gun and the ammo and what the horrific details of what may have followed. :( just my opinion

Not sure, I was wondering that as well earlier.
Ya know what else, if I zoom in on the back brick steps, it looks like bricks are missing from the side of the step
where a person wouldn't need them to step down.

Maybe it's a post to the back porch.

That's what really did me in when I watched the video, especially the last 30 seconds or so. It general takes a lot for me to get offended my most things, but those lyrics, and the video sent me over the top. It makes me think more seriously about that gun and the ammo and what the horrific details of what may have followed. :( just my opinion

Thank you guys for sharing your experience watching this video. I read the lyrics and that was more than enough for me. I can't....

Ditto, sallye. I like some weird music, some of which has pretty wacked out lyrics, but those lyrics were too much gross.

She's under the blue tent. There is another brick shed attached to the end of the house...like a wood shed.

Exactly. It's maybe like he was living that......

So disturbing.

Is this band/singer popular in the mainstream??? Just curious.

Yes this is what I was thinking! The black object is what I was thinking could be a body bag. Do we know when this video/pic was taken? You can see in the pic you are discussing the tent doesn't have the dark blue tarp on the one side. I think what that blue thing under the tent was the tarp that eventually got hung up on the side of that tent.

Thank you guys for sharing your experience watching this video. I read the lyrics and that was more than enough for me. I can't....

Seriously, don't watch it. I'm going to see that when I'm trying to go to sleep tonight :(

Exactly. It's maybe like he was living that......

So disturbing.

Is this band/singer popular in the mainstream??? Just curious.
I just asked my oldest, who is the dj for a rapper. Short answer, is no. He is not a mainstream/hear it on your local pop radio station guy.

I wonder what the possibility/likelihood is that someone had a life insurance policy on AJ; hence, the reason her body was placed in the open so that it would be found, versus body never found and having to endure a waiting period before they could collect on the life insurance policy.

I have myself convinced the killer wanted AJ found. Otherwise, with all the waterways in the area, why would she have been placed in the wide open? Wouldn't it be just as easy to put her in a body of water somewhere versus putting her behind a vacant home out in the open?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay