VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was she put in the crawlspace of the house?

Eileen, I don't think that house has a crawl space. I think it's built on a cement slab.

:thinking:How can one even talk about PLEA of any kind if no one has been listed as a suspect or even arrested for her death? There can not be a plea until a person is charged with the criminal offense. I have read some weird stuff by others than WH so, I am not convinced of any one person. And Respectfully, I say this.. if/when the Pros charges someone with the crime. They will have to have evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt the person charged did the crime.

Arkansas, I'm sorry, but you lost me. Could you please clarify what it is that you are saying here? TIA.

And had just turned 18 while you're living in a motel "partying it up with your cocaine" i hope he is never allowed to be around the other girls

Oh, okay. I don't really know but I would be shocked if they found her Wednesday and left her there overnight, and angry especially if I was the family. I think they would bring the lights in. They wouldn't want to risk losing any evidence.

I was puzzled at first by the fact that they were reportedly there Wednesday, but I think now that they were getting a search warrant because no one was there to give permission. And that also makes me lean less toward a concrete lead at that address or they might have already had the warrant in hand.

If they were given a tip of the location, they would have sent someone to confirm the ground had been disturbed and then secured a search warrant. There's no use asking for a search warrant if you have nothing to back it up other than a possible shady character giving you information. They would have had to confirm a couple of parts of his "story" or tip to show that there was any validity to it.

You need a search warrant, and to contact the FBI and then get the digging equipment (if any) delivered -- or whatever other equipment they would have needed in order to find her and preserve any other evidence.

So they may have seen the disturbed land and knew it was true that she must be there on Wednesday, gathered all that was needed (including making notifications to all families with missing persons in the area) before actually going to the site.

Just thinking out loud.

Perhaps it's not the house, but the road. He has broken into homes in his life, he notices times people come and go and he notices abandoned homes.
Perhaps it's just a road be travels a lot and his sister knows this. Along with other things said, alarm bells finally went off.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this could be true. Also, there may be a friend/family connection in the vicinity but not directly to this address.

I agree. It's possible that a friend/relative of WH had rented that house, or one nearby, at some point in the past.

(modsnip)

Why would someone run off, plant their debit card in one spot, plant their coat in a friends couch, scatter some clothes in another direction, make their phone ping all over the place, including the airport,
then find some way to get out to the boonies, leave no evidence of that transportation, then do the deed? Are people on WH's stash?

Same with OD, we'd have to believe that these kids, who probably would have gotten the crap from WH anyways, who seem fiercely loyal to these parents, would scatter the clothes, the debit card, make the phone ping,
frame texty for a murder that wasn't committed by planting the coat in his sofa, then drive her out to the boonies by where WH worked and dump her off without any of that leaking out to anyone? OK. And
she would have had to have OD at some time between 7am - 2pm, and the clothes, I assume they would scatter what she was wearing as a red herring? So she parties in 2 sports bras and workout shorts? Or these devious teens
hiding an OD went and got a bag to scatter? Jeez Louise.

(modsnip) I will leave this here though since I have seen these theories speculated recently and my thoughts still stand on the theories themselves.

. . . and a knee brace.

RBBM

Crime Scene Investigation: A Guide for Law Enforcement

43b846f9fe9df71c3b2e39209e7968cd.jpg

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/lab/forensic-science-communications/fsc/april2000/twgcsi.pdf

According to the FBI guide, they bring their own water source.
ETA: I guess it would depend on whether or not the Evidence Techs were following FBI protocols. What led me to look for this link was that I recalled watching a documentary - the CSU brought their water. :twocents:
:thinking:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes sense since the are gathering evidence and likely following specific scientific protocols in doing so. LE can't risk losing a case over contaminated, tainted or dirty water. Bringing their own water assures a controlled environment.

I have myself convinced the killer wanted AJ found. Otherwise, with all the waterways in the area, why would she have been placed in the wide oen? Wouldn't it be just as easy to put her in a body of water somewhere versus putting her behind a vacant home out in the open?

I think he did, too - and he wanted to be the guy that found her! Seriously, he had almost solved the case when LE stepped in. (snort) Why didn't he go into the water with her if he had a chance - no boat? - but he could find a blue van, so you gotta go with what you've got. Any video of him cleaning his truck or the blue van? I think he acted alone, but that's just me. JMO

Let's get it crackin, by Deuce

That's shameful ... I personally would never put that on my Facebook if I was disgusting enough to listen to it and also with pastors and men of The Lord on my Facebook :shock:
And the video with it is just as vile

Just shows where his mind was at that time. And it wasn't on the church and his integrity.

I've never heard the song so I googled and found the video. :gasp: :gasp: :gasp:

Someone make me unsee that. I've never seen anything that vile in my life. I'm no prude, but that shocked me. The violence against women is off the charts.

Well, I *am* a prude (because it means someone who is prudent ;) ) and I'm perfectly okay with it so I'm really glad I never heard the lyrics. I'll take all y'all's word for it they were vulgar and nasty. Seems to fit the character of a few in this case.

And had just turned 18 while you're living in a motel "partying it up with your cocaine" i hope he is never allowed to be around the other girls

I'm a little lost on this one, trying to catch up, drink beer and eat BBQ. Thanks. Hubby's about to fall asleep, hope I can catch up tonight. I'm sure some of you know what I mean.

Well, I *am* a prude (because it means someone who is prudent ;) ) and I'm perfectly okay with it so I'm really glad I never heard the lyrics. I'll take all y'all's word for it they were vulgar and nasty. Seems to fit the character of a few in this case.

Well said!

TBH I would doubt the character of anyone who listens to that kind of filth, especially someone who is over 30 and is supposed to be a parent.

Is that what theyre calling music nowadays?Seriously???

No wonder that violent crimes are on the rise.

That's not called music at my house! I like old school rap and I loved Tupac, but today it's just saturated with Lil Wayne, Lil John, lil bit of everything. I can do any music & own all kinds from the 50s-today, pure country, today's country, R&B forever, Allman Brothers, John Mellencamp, I could go on and on. But what warped head listens to Deuce - oh wait...a cokehead who hates women. My bad. I need to hush before TO comes around again. I sure did learn a lesson on my first time out - hubby calls me "short fuse" so of course, I was ready to throw down. I took my earrings off! Then I got thrown off line. Learned a good lesson there, too. That's what's so great about this site. You guys are so good and are doing so much good work - maybe without even realizing. I know some of you write or call in to the local LE office when you think something is really hinky. If it doesn't pan out, ok. If it does, you've helped a family, you've helped the police/detectives working so many hours that their families suffer. One clue could be anything. I've learned that, too.
Gut feelings and intuition are not lost on us, either. Proud to know there are so many of you guys out there, you (and I) are the same kind of people who would report it if we saw a face of a young girl screaming in the back window or seat of a car with someone who doesn't look right. That gave me nightmares but I had to call it in. She look terrified? Was she? Who knows? But I got that tag # cause I didn't like the look on her face. And that brings me back to the Flickr photo of AJ. That thought is sticking with me until I find out differently. Ok, one more glass of cold beer after all that salty bbq. We are in coastal Georgia - so peaceful. If only I could forget about this little doll AJ and how she could have done/been anything, didn't deserve this. Heartbroken Friend here.

It was stated that the song was listened to on the day her bra and other stuff was found.

It was stated that the song was listened to the day her bra and other stuff was found.

He would've known it would be seen, perhaps? Taunting seems to be a family trait. At that point he's high, he feels in control, so he reverts to form, his bullying taunting ways by nature, it seems to me, as often demonstrated in his various interviews.

I think he did, too - and he wanted to be the guy that found her! Seriously, he had almost solved the case when LE stepped in. (snort) Why didn't he go into the water with her if he had a chance - no boat? - but he could find a blue van, so you gotta go with what you've got. Any video of him cleaning his truck or the blue van? I think he acted alone, but that's just me. JMO

I don't think there was a blue van, but I do think he was at a gas station when he said he was-minus AJ. I think he was there to clean the truck/work van.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay