VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said!

TBH I would doubt the character of anyone who listens to that kind of filth, especially someone who is over 30 and is supposed to be a parent.

Is that what theyre calling music nowadays?Seriously???

No wonder that violent crimes are on the rise.

Just the way he delivers that mealy mouthed description of his encounter on the bus and touching and being touched with panting on the other end, boundaries may be an issue for Hadsell.

AJ may have always been meant to be found eventually. I think they may have setup a scene where it looks like she may have been abducted, killed and left there to fit the idea that some random freak who did that to her, left her there as such, it is possible. It's too much ill will and maddening to conjecture how deliberate the whole campaign for AJ has been thus far, if that makes any sense.

It makes perfect sense. The lack of care by others; Shows us that we should lack in care for those others.

Because AJ would not have approved of the things that we are seeing these people pull. Jmo.

If something had happened to AJs moms or sisters which has happened to her; I doubt she would be happy with promoting alert systems and shielding other people.

So if AJ wouldn't do it then why are they saying that this is for AJ.

I agree. It's possible that a friend/relative of WH had rented that house, or one nearby, at some point in the past.

Or, WH's company records indicate that was a residence they had been contracted to work on. Abandoned homes can be a great resource of goods or a storage facility. If he worked the area,WH would know the activity level on the property by seeing its decay or care.

He would've known it would be seen, perhaps? Taunting seems to be a family trait. At that point he's high, he feels in control, so he reverts to form, his bullying taunting ways by nature, it seems to me, as often demonstrated in his various interviews.

No, not necessarily. It's an app, and usually the default is to share it on your page unless you go to the options and uncheck it. I know for a long time, I didn't know I was sharing every level I passed on farm heroes saga lmao. That didn't show up on my page that I saw, but others did. I don't think he'd want the public to know he was listening to that, since he tries to portray himself as a good, loving father.

Oh, okay. I don't really know but I would be shocked if they found her Wednesday and left her there overnight, and angry especially if I was the family. I think they would bring the lights in. They wouldn't want to risk losing any evidence.

I was puzzled at first by the fact that they were reportedly there Wednesday, but I think now that they were getting a search warrant because no one was there to give permission. And that also makes me lean less toward a concrete lead at that address or they might have already had the warrant in hand.

The search warrant deal is kind of where he was going with it so we are along the same lines here. So sad...

Since Wes asked his sister to set up a support and fund me page while incarcerated and in distress; Then what else did he ask her for before this debacle. Imo; Wes is comfortable with using his sister in jail time facing situations. Jmo.

So she may have gotten tired of that and told LE what she knows.

Proud to know there are so many of you guys out there, you (and I) are the same kind of people who would report it if we saw a face of a young girl screaming in the back window or seat of a car with someone who doesn't look right. That gave me nightmares but I had to call it in. She look terrified? Was she? Who knows? But I got that tag # cause I didn't like the look on her face. And that brings me back to the Flickr photo of AJ. That thought is sticking with me until I find out differently. Ok, one more glass of cold beer after all that salty bbq. We are in coastal Georgia - so peaceful. If only I could forget about this little doll AJ and how she could have done/been anything, didn't deserve this. Heartbroken Friend here.

Shortened by me but...
You just made me think of something. I don't remember the full name but I will go with JD, (I think) who was speaking on here earlier about early happenings in her life and they didn't want to ever show any pics, etc. And others have asked that if that Flickr photo was suspicious, why would AJ post it? Here it is... maybe she would post pics like those so that everyone could see them. Maybe she wanted people to see them and start asking questions, rather than come right out and say something was wrong. This is just a thought I had... IMO.

Also, :Welcome1: to all the newbies! I have seen about 4 or 5 newbies it seems in this thread alone. We are moving so fast, it's hard to stop and say that.

No, not necessarily. It's an app, and usually the default is to share it on your page unless you go to the options and uncheck it. I know for a long time, I didn't know I was sharing every level I passed on farm heroes saga lmao. That didn't show up on my page that I saw, but others did. I don't think he'd want the public to know he was listening to that, since he tries to portray himself as a good, loving father.

The equivalent of walking around with TP stuck on one's shoe? :)

I used to use Pandora for my music streaming before I discovered Spotify and I can tell you with both apps you have to.deliberately select to share a song on Facebook, it will not share automatically. And that is quite disturbing.

So they may have seen the disturbed land and knew it was true that she must be there on Wednesday, gathered all that was needed (including making notifications to all families with missing persons in the area) before actually going to the site.

RSBM.

So how does this work? Do they leave officers on site all night to guard against human or other interference? I can imagine that if I were a neighbor, I'd get really curious.

RSBM.

So how does this work? Do they leave officers on site all night to guard against human or other interference? I can imagine that if I were a neighbor, I'd get really curious.

I had to text my Uncle and ask him about this because I was puzzled when hubby mentioned it (Uncle is a Police Chief) and he said yes, it does happening....not frequently, but it does. Search warrants ahve to be extremely specific.

Since Wes asked his sister to set up a support and fund me page while incarcerated and in distress; Then what else did he ask her for before this debacle. Imo; Wes is comfortable with using his sister in jail time facing situations. Jmo.

So she may have gotten tired of that and told LE what she knows.

I think his sister bailed on him when LE started looking in a direction the Hadsell may like to avoid, thus a full court press on SM and MSM of a new alert system, only to have another hook to lash out at LE.

RSBM.

My family in LE have told me that the first order of business in a murder investigation is to secure the area for preservation of the crime scene. Second they work to get warrants needed. In our jurisdiction, a detail would be left to secure the area. They want to be able to use as much of the evidence as possible and corruption of a scene opens the door to evidence exclusion.

A thought just occurred to me about the abandoned house. Evidence was planted in locations to frame people. Could AJ have been left in that specific place in an attempt to frame someone?? I'm not sure who that would be, but sis probably does.

??

JMO.

A thought just occurred to me about the abandoned house. Evidence was planted in locations to frame people. Could AJ have been left in that specific place in an attempt to frame someone?? I'm not sure who that would be, but sis probably does.

??

JMO.

Yes. Exactly, what was the desired narrative? It would have to have been something that created distance from the real perp/s, it seems to me. To know what and where these people moved LE would need a deep history of their movements, and it may take a minute, but it's coming none-the-less, is seems to me. If AJ was found in Franklin, then Franklin may not have been the focus of their activities.

My hunch would be to look in the areas where LE would have had the most other and perhaps related activity. Would Hadsell have stopped himself from asking friends to create impediments to the investigation? If he was a dealer, once LE had eyes on him, maybe some of his clients wouldn't be able to resupply easily? He may have needed time to tie up loose ends like that, but with addicts who knows how long that could take? He may have had somebody off radar backing him on these activities, or not? This is of course, OTing it.

As LE searched the first week, and where the Hadsell may have moved around prior to that with their burner phones, I suppose? That the way the cards were found seemed suspect started sinking in for Hadsell a couple of days after the images appeared on MSM, IIRC.

Shortened by me but...
You just made me think of something. I don't remember the full name but I will go with JD, (I think) who was speaking on here earlier about early happenings in her life and they didn't want to ever show any pics, etc. And others have asked that if that Flickr photo was suspicious, why would AJ post it? Here it is... maybe she would post pics like those so that everyone could see them. Maybe she wanted people to see them and start asking questions, rather than come right out and say something was wrong. This is just a thought I had... IMO.

Also, :Welcome1: to all the newbies! I have seen about 4 or 5 newbies it seems in this thread alone. We are moving so fast, it's hard to stop and say that.

If I knew how to insert the raise my hand emoji I would here. After posting about my experience in the world of secrets, I also began to think along the same lines as what you posted just now. What if AJ (now in college, beginning her independent life) had started to realize how wrong the WH situation had been when she was living at home, started to used her voice more, and started to stick up for herself more. What if by this exposure, AJ started to take control over her life, which would mean that WH didn't have that power over her any longer and he knew it. It took me years to realize (let alone accept) how very wrong my own situation had been. Maybe I just don't want to believe that AJ had gone through all that, only to not make it out, and not get to experience the beautiful side of life she deserved. I really don't want this to be the case, and I think I am looking for any alternatives to explain away the possibility of sexual abuse. JMO

The propty tax website lists the foundation as brick. Not sure when the property drawing was done, but there use to be a deck.
http://vamanet.blob.core.windows.net/sou-sketches/0007007_01.jpg
View attachment 73190

If there is a door to a crawl space that might be why the deck was removed. It would also explain why the tent is up against the house if her body was in there. It could also explain why it took so long to find her. I just don't know why the news said her body was by the shed though. Thats messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay