VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My family in LE have told me that the first order of business in a murder investigation is to secure the area for preservation of the crime scene. Second they work to get warrants needed. In our jurisdiction, a detail would be left to secure the area. They want to be able to use as much of the evidence as possible and corruption of a scene opens the door to evidence exclusion.

Right. I was just thinking they may have gone back to get a warrant because there was no indication of a crime scene in areas they were allowed to look at. The guys witnessing a van does seem like pretty shaky grounds for a search warrant, it's just the only thing I could think of as to why they wouldn't come with a warrant in hand. If they came to the house and could see evidence of some sort I imagine they could search without a warrant. But maybe they couldn't see anything from where they were allowed to be and decided to come back with a warrant and look inside the house.

Shortened by me but...
You just made me think of something. I don't remember the full name but I will go with JD, (I think) who was speaking on here earlier about early happenings in her life and they didn't want to ever show any pics, etc. And others have asked that if that Flickr photo was suspicious, why would AJ post it? Here it is... maybe she would post pics like those so that everyone could see them. Maybe she wanted people to see them and start asking questions, rather than come right out and say something was wrong. This is just a thought I had... IMO.

Also, :Welcome1: to all the newbies! I have seen about 4 or 5 newbies it seems in this thread alone. We are moving so fast, it's hard to stop and say that.

If I knew how to insert the raise my hand emoji I would here. After posting about my experience in the world of secrets, I also began to think along the same lines as what you posted just now. What if AJ (now in college, beginning her independent life) had started to realize how wrong the WH situation had been when she was living at home, started to used her voice more, and started to stick up for herself more. What if by this exposure, AJ started to take control over her life, which would mean that WH didn't have that power over her any longer and he knew it. It took me years to realize (let alone accept) how very wrong my own situation had been. Maybe I just don't want to believe that AJ had gone through all that, only to not make it out, and not get to experience the beautiful side of life she deserved. I really don't want this to be the case, and I think I am looking for any alternatives to explain away the possibility of sexual abuse. JMO

Indeed

:welcome:

Fresh eyes, diverse personal perspectives and locals make all the difference from thread to threads, that I've seen.

I think his sister bailed on him when LE started looking in a direction they would all like to avoid, thus the full court press on SM and MSM of a new alert system, only to have another hook to lash out at LE.
Agree. But I think that Wes has been using his sister since high school. She mentions that she always stuck behind him every time that he got in trouble. And she makes it sound like this has been happening for a while.

So imo. Wes treats his sister as if she is some gullible female who will never betray him. Jmo.

So i think that she told because she finally figured it out.

So now it seems like Wes is prone to hurt every woman in his life without regards to any outcome.

Name 1 woman that escaped being caused pain by Wes via 1rst or 2nd hand.

So Imo; Wes has a hate towards all woman. Jmo.

Shortened by me but...
You just made me think of something. I don't remember the full name but I will go with JD, (I think) who was speaking on here earlier about early happenings in her life and they didn't want to ever show any pics, etc. And others have asked that if that Flickr photo was suspicious, why would AJ post it? Here it is... maybe she would post pics like those so that everyone could see them. Maybe she wanted people to see them and start asking questions, rather than come right out and say something was wrong. This is just a thought I had... IMO.

Also, :Welcome1: to all the newbies! I have seen about 4 or 5 newbies it seems in this thread alone. We are moving so fast, it's hard to stop and say that.

If I knew how to insert the raise my hand emoji I would here. After posting about my experience in the world of secrets, I also began to think along the same lines as what you posted just now. What if AJ (now in college, beginning her independent life) had started to realize how wrong the WH situation had been when she was living at home, started to used her voice more, and started to stick up for herself more. What if by this exposure, AJ started to take control over her life, which would mean that WH didn't have that power over her any longer and he knew it. It took me years to realize (let alone accept) how very wrong my own situation had been. Maybe I just don't want to believe that AJ had gone through all that, only to not make it out, and not get to experience the beautiful side of life she deserved. I really don't want this to be the case, and I think I am looking for any alternatives to explain away the possibility of sexual abuse. JMO
===========================================================================================

I really appreciate your sharing your past with us, JDauxa. I know how hard it is.
I remember your earlier post, where you stated that they would not have brought attention to themselves.

My uncle was a narcissist , who began molesting me when I was about 5 or 6. He made a big deal about how very 'close' we were. I saw lots of polaroids of us together, smiling, laughing, and I think it was to defend himself, and make it look like we were just a very close niece and uncle.

Ironically, after her divorce, Mom didn't want to take a chance on having strangers take care of her 3 little kids, so she asked her younger brother to babysit us. :mad:

As an incest survivor, I have to say I am leaning towards WH being a rapist. Looking at that picture just throws so may red flags for me.

Agree. But I think that Wes has been using his sister since high school. She mentions that she always stuck behind him every time that he got in trouble. And she makes it sound like this has been happening for a while.

So imo. Wes treats his sister as if she is some gullible female who will never betray him. Jmo.

And she told because she finally figured it out.

So now it seems like Wes is prone to hurt every woman in his life without regards to any outcome.

Name 1 woman that escaped being caused pain by Wes via 1rst or 2nd hand.

So Imo; Wes has a hate towards all woman. Jmo.

She doesn't seem that gullible to me. I think there's a habit beyond enabling there, this is a relatively sophisticated if failed set of behaviors among a like minded set of people.

Right. I was just thinking they may have gone back to get a warrant because there was no indication of a crime scene in areas they were allowed to look at. The guys witnessing a van does seem like pretty shaky grounds for a search warrant, it's just the only thing I could think of as to why they wouldn't come with a warrant in hand. If they came to the house and could see evidence of some sort I imagine they could search without a warrant. But maybe they couldn't see anything from where they were allowed to be and decided to come back with a warrant and look inside the house.

It might be that they had to serve a federal warrant because the owner of the house was in another state. That would explain why FBI was there too.

I'm hung up on the whole "chore" thing. Her chores were done extra good? She was away at college. What was she expected to do on her weekends and vacations? I mean really, did she come home to wash dishes and vacuum?
Again, how does anyone know she did her chores extra good??? And how in the heck would they know that if they haven't been there??? <modsnip>

I don't think they were set chores but in another thread Zach said that parts of the house had been cleaned that AJ typically didn't clean and cleaner than I guess she typically left them. Could be nothing. Could be something. To me, it sounded like someone else had done the cleaning, not AJ. Since the other girls were at school and mom at work, than who? I suspect WH.

Well, how would Zach know that? I'm not understanding.

===========================================================================================

I really appreciate your sharing your past with us, JDauxa. I know how hard it is.
I remember your earlier post, where you stated that they would not have brought attention to themselves.

My uncle was a narcissist , who began molesting me when I was about 5 or 6. He made a big deal about how very 'close' we were. I saw lots of polaroids of us together, smiling, laughing, and I think it was to defend himself, and make it look like we were just a very close niece and uncle.

Ironically, after her divorce, Mom didn't want to take a chance on having strangers take care of her 3 little kids, so she asked her younger brother to babysit us. :mad:

As an incest survivor, I have to say I am leaning towards WH being a rapist. Looking at that picture just throws so may red flags for me.

I am truly sorry you both have been through this. I stopped a situation from happening to me by a family friend's son a long time ago. I didn't say anything to anyone else, but I did protect my sisters from getting into the same position. We were young, he was not, and he was manipulative. The family friend (not the son) is a dear friend to me, and her son is just... I don't know. I try not to think about what he "tried" to do anymore, only because I was able to get myself away from the situation. However, when I was that young, had I been tangled up and had he moved further, I still feel as if it would be difficult for me to say something because his parents are so close to us, and completely not weird at all. My point is, young girls are so vulnerable, and sometimes, they are caught in situations that they don't know how to handle. AJ was not away for long, and I really hope this is not true, but if there was sexual abuse, she may have just recently began learning how to "tell" on someone. I know that I would be devastated to have let anything happen to my younger sisters. Just sayin' I really hope this is not true, but this is motive...JMO

Or, WH's company records indicate that was a residence they had been contracted to work on. Abandoned homes can be a great resource of goods or a storage facility. If he worked the area,WH would know the activity level on the property by seeing its decay or care.

I was thinking too, he may have driven by this place before, and just made a mental note to himself how it would be a good place to stash a body or something.

Great assumption. Yes, I do think that FBI would have to be involved when the incident crosses state lines. However, LE said that FBI has been involved from early on, which leads me to believe that they might have been contacted, but had to get involved at this point, rather than earlier searches, because of that fact. Also, there are other people from out of state that have to do with this case.

Again, how does anyone know she did her chores extra good??? And how in the heck would they know that if they haven't been there??? Hinky hinky hinky jmo

I don't think anyone said she did her chores extra good. I don't think she had chores. If I remember correctly, it was said that the house looked like it had been cleaned better then normal I guess.

Great assumption. Yes, I do think that FBI would have to be involved when the incident crosses state lines. However, LE said that FBI has been involved from early on, which leads me to believe that they might have been contacted, but had to get involved at this point, rather than earlier searches, because of that fact. Also, there are other people from out of state that have to do with this case.

Thank you Jen, it's nice to have someone actually agree with me for a change. How about this one: I was also thinking that the State Police could have been there as well because of the crossing of County lines.

This is the kind of thing that is very off putting on this thread. Everyone is entitled to their own views and opinions. Not everyone that re-reads everything will come up with the conclusion that Zach= good guy. They just wont! <modsnip>, and I'm sure not a single one of us would ever get the 100% good guy/ girl vote. People can ask questions and have opinions that differ from your conclusion. And its ok! No one has to go re-read everytime they have a different brain thought. They can be free to have a varying opinion. That is MY opinion.

Due to other things happening on the 'net right now, I think we're all hyper-protective of Zach, not only as the person who raised AJ for a majority of her life, but as a member of Websleuths.

Reminds me of JM in Hannah Graham case. Whoever placed AJ's body there may have followed Hannah's case, and thought the vacant house reminded him of that vacant house near Charlottesville.

I was thinking too, he may have driven by this place before, and just made a mental note to himself how it would be a good place to stash a body or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member