VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

I had to take a breather from this case for a bit to clear my head.

Now that Ive stepped away for a bit, two things are nagging at me rather insistently.

The first is I think most of us are assuming that WH is snorting cocaine. That might not be the case here. He could be using/dealing crack.

Crack is typically sold in rocks which consist of cocaine thats been cooked with baking soda and other chemicals. Its also generally accepted as being more addictive than the powedered form of coke.

That may be why WH needed the scale.It would be cheaper for him to buy the coke, then cook the crack up himself. It also ensures that crack has a high cocaine content.

He said himself that his cocaine use had increased so it stands to reason that he would also be looking for more concentrated drugs.

Somehow I doubt this is a solitary pastime as well. And that leads to the question of who might be doing this with him?

The other thing I wanted to mention is that if WH was dealing, dealers dont always get paid in cash. Sometimes its guns, electronics, and even food stamps.

Could WH have gotten a GoPro in trade and used that to lure A.J to his hotel room? There might be nuggets of truth hidden inside his web of lies.

Food for thought at least.

Ive long heard that you should NEVER trust a crackhead because they will steal, lie, sell themselves and even kill to feed their addiction.

Its even more evil that sometimes their victims are murdered for as little as 50 dollars. ..or enough to get the user high for an hour or two.

Ive long heard that you should NEVER trust a crackhead because they will steal, lie, sell themselves and even kill to feed their addiction.

Its even more evil that sometimes their victims are murdered for as little as 50 dollars. ..or enough to get the user high for an hour or two.

I wonder if they checked the cameras on the ATMs between Millard and the hotel? They must have.

I'm not too sure about this zapped, because it comes to me second hand, but don't dealers generally have a place where they grind rocks? The reason I ask is I thought for just moving AJ, the size of the car was overkill. Could the perp/s have used the same car to relocate other material that required more space and what could that possibly be?

I wonder if they checked the cameras on the ATMs between Millard and the hotel? They must have.

Im sure they have.

Its also conceivable that AJ had cash on her. She could have taken money out from the ATM at school in anticipation of spring break?

Could the two hours of GoPro web surfing have been his way of explaining some surveillance set up he may have had set up?

I'm not too sure about this zapped, because it comes to me second hand, but don't dealers generally have a place where they grind rocks? The reason I ask is I thought for just moving AJ, the size of the car was overkill. Could the perp/s have used the same car to relocate other material that required more space and what could that possibly be?

Grind rocks???

No they typically buy a bag of powdered coke and cook the rocks up themselves. If its just one or two they usually do it with a lighter and a spoon. A hotel room would provide more than enough space for that ( and even larger undertakings as well) IMO.

They even explain how to do it on a website http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/229044-how-to-properly-cook-crack

Except that her wallet was left at home. Why would she take that much cash with her and not put it in her wallet? I am just thinking of a scenario where she or someone she is with takes her card, tries it in a cash machine, and it doesn't work (or maybe it does) and then he snaps it in half or cuts it in half and tosses it. Garbage pickup was the next day, so those pieces could have actually fallen out of the trash from the back of a truck. I say that only because they were found with other card pieces, supposedly. This is just exploring alternatives to someone idiotically planting the evidence (though that seems the most obvious given the location)

Soooooo very true one of my cousins did crack and my mother wouldn't even let her inside the house she went into stealing and prostitution just to feed the habit :( it was very very sad to watch especially her being family! She has since gone to rehab like 3 times and finally is clean for about 3 years or so

Except that her wallet was left at home. Why would she take that much cash with her and not put it in her wallet?

I carry cash in my front pocket all the time. Feels more secure there.

I was thinking maybe if they found wh cell yhat maybe this house was where he picked up or sold the crack since he was working out that way and new it was abandoned maybe that's the connection ????

I was thinking maybe if they found wh cell yhat maybe this house was where he picked up or sold the crack since he was working out that way and new it was abandoned maybe that's the connection ????

Its definitely possible. Anything is at this point.

I remember thinking "meth house" immediately after seeing the Southampton house.

Its definitely possible. Anything is at this point.

I remember thinking "meth house" immediately after seeing the Southampton house.
Yes!! And they said it wasn't a tip. but their investigation.

Yay, jbell! Please tell me, how in the heck did you find that? Isn't that 11,000 posts ago?

T'was way back! lol. I went under Zach's name, I remembered where it was because at one point I had thought the place had been scrubbed clean, like Scott Peterson clean!!!

They sure do. Speaking from experience. They lie to the point that it becomes habitual. They start to lie even if they don't have to in some cases. It feels more comfortable for them to lie
than to share the truth.

Could the two hours of GoPro web surfing been his way of explaining some surveillance set up he may have had set up?

This has been mentioned a bit lately and I find it very intriguing FindHG!
It could be in place for sexual reasons and/or control reasons.

I really feel that everything he has said in interviews is his way of explaining away things he was questioned on or knows he will be questioned on.

This has been mentioned a bit lately and I find it very intriguing FindHG!
It could be in place for sexual reasons and/or control reasons.

I really feel that everything he has said in interviews is his way of explaining away things he was questioned on or knows he will be questioned on.

That he brings it up may indicate that he may have been questioned about it, so as suggested previously by other poster, could this have been something he set up to keep an eye on how things were going at the house after the 7 am last seen time?

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have said nice things about Mel.

I don't want to get kicked off of here again and I don't want this post to be deleted, but I just wanted to say something in case anyone was wondering.

There may have been three reasons why no one saw Mel before the interview:

1) his wife told him to stay clear of Virginia because she was afraid that the news/media/public opinion/le may have looked at him as a suspect. If he was in Florida no one could be tempted to possibly hurt AJ and pin it on him. Remember we were still holding out hope she was alive.

2) There was hope that Anjelica might try to escape a bad situation by coming to Florida, there would have been no one home if everyone was in Virginia.

3) There was a small window of hope that not pissing off someone could lead to an improved relationship when Anjelica came home.

I have not been verified as an insider, so please take every bit of this post as speculation.

Also someone had mentioned the obit that was made for the Langer family. Zach was not mentioned. This was not an attempt to lessen Zach's part in Anjelica's life. The role he played was very important, it was just one that the biological father wish he could have filled. The obit was made as a way to in some small way take away one of the last bits of pain that could be inflicted on this family by others. It was not intended to inflict pain on Zach. It is our great hope that Zach's family would make their own obit as well as a final momento to such a beautiful child that all of our hearts are breaking for.

As to Mel not being in Angelica's life, I think that is an answer that Zach could reply to as he is verified. I'm sure he'll be completely honest in how he met JH and the situation surrounding her leaving VA with Angelica. If he does know the truth that is. It's natural tendency to always make ourselves look good and so I'm sure that's what JH would have done too.
fb87606d31568747a4922f9dca876d84.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We often call these folks pathological liars (which is a description, not a diagnosis). They lie to protect themselves, look good, gain financially or socially and avoid punishment. Quite often the person who has been deceived knows that this type of liar has to a certain extent deluded him or herself and is therefore to be somewhat pitied

Lying often gets worse with the passage of time. When you get away with a lie it often impels you to continue your deceptions. Also, liars often find themselves perpetrating more untruths to cover themselves

http://www.today.com/health/why-people-lie-how-tell-if-they-are-2D80554952

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members