VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have said nice things about Mel.

I don't want to get kicked off of here again and I don't want this post to be deleted, but I just wanted to say something in case anyone was wondering.

There may have been three reasons why no one saw Mel before the interview:

1) his wife told him to stay clear of Virginia because she was afraid that the news/media/public opinion/le may have looked at him as a suspect. If he was in Florida no one could be tempted to possibly hurt AJ and pin it on him. Remember we were still holding out hope she was alive.

2) There was hope that Anjelica might try to escape a bad situation by coming to Florida, there would have been no one home if everyone was in Virginia.

3) There was a small window of hope that not pissing off someone could lead to an improved relationship when Anjelica came home.

I have not been verified as an insider, so please take every bit of this post as speculation.

Also someone had mentioned the obit that was made for the Langer family. Zach was not mentioned. This was not an attempt to lessen Zach's part in Anjelica's life. The role he played was very important, it was just one that the biological father wish he could have filled. The obit was made as a way to in some small way take away one of the last bits of pain that could be inflicted on this family by others. It was not intended to inflict pain on Zach. It is our great hope that Zach's family would make their own obit as well as a final momento to such a beautiful child that all of our hearts are breaking for.

As to Mel not being in Angelica's life, I think that is an answer that Zach could reply to as he is verified. I'm sure he'll be completely honest in how he met JH and the situation surrounding her leaving VA with Angelica. If he does know the truth that is. It's natural tendency to always make ourselves look good and so I'm sure that's what JH would have done too.
fb87606d31568747a4922f9dca876d84.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brenchen,
I have sent you a message, please check your inbox.

Some of us have speculated that the entire gopro scenario was made up to fit in gaps in WH's story the day AJ went missing. Somebody mentioned (I think NJ?) that maybe he read a conversation AJ had with her boyfriend via text and that is how he got the idea, which is what I think. Whoever harmed AJ most likely had access to her phone. I mentioned maybe WH had a convo with somebody about a gopro so he inserted it in a missing gap he needed to fill for LE regarding money, time spent etc. we just don't know for sure. It's entirely possible WH got a gopro himself for some unsavory things (or as somebody mentioned maybe in a drug trade he got one/used it as a bait for AJ to come to a hotel). Many possible speculations! What we can say for sure is he's lied about many things so there is no reason to think he was telling the truth about the gopro and well, anything!

Do you think there may have been some text or information that may have set him off on AJ's phone, something he may have snooped on somehow? From what Zach describes, AJ seems to have stopped in the middle of folding laundry. What could Hadsell have wanted with AJ, what reason could he have to be there, besides his dropping off the keys excuse? It's odd to have a man in jail already and so flawed that all three of the usual motives may be a possibility in any combination, drugs, sex (controlling and perverse) or money.

Some of us have speculated that the entire gopro scenario was made up to fit in gaps in WH's story the day AJ went missing. Somebody mentioned (I think NJ?) that maybe he read a conversation AJ had with her boyfriend via text and that is how he got the idea, which is what I think. Whoever harmed AJ most likely had access to her phone.

That was me, but I want to stress that was speculation on my part, not something that I read anywhere. It just seems obvious if it's true that WH was the one that harmed her and if it's true that it wasn't actually AJ texting JH later that day/night because the person who had AJ's phone not only had access to it but was actively using it to send messages to people. If that's true, it's not a stretch to think this person read through other convos on the phone as well.

I didn't think that at all. :) It's just crazy because this petition was started long ago when she first went missing, which I find so weird that this was already in the works that this was being focused on. It's like they went straight from trying to get the media focus off of WH and the focus straight onto this alert system. IMO.

It has nothing to do with being uneducated or educated, or knowing better or not. It has to do with deep-seated emotional needs. If educating cured it, no one would smoke, drink excessively, do drugs, sleep around, etc.

IMO...There is one common denominator, in this entire case, as it relates to the choices of fathers/father figures, name changes, and broken familial ties. AJ had very little choice in who was replacing the previous father/father figure and extended family. AJ, her half siblings, the fathers and her extended families and her friends are the true victims here. (Again, as I see it.)

This entire snowball began with one woman's poor choices, control issues and possessiveness. IMO!

T'was way back! lol. I went under Zach's name, I remembered where it was because at one point I had thought the place had been scrubbed clean, like Scott Peterson clean!!!

Well, kudos to you!! I never remember to use that feature. That was a very daunting task, to me. I'm so grateful for those of you who have strengths where I lack them. Teamwork, indeed.

That was me, but I want to stress that was speculation on my part, not something that I read anywhere. It just seems obvious if it's true that WH was the one that harmed her and if it's true that it wasn't actually AJ texting JH later that day/night because the person who had AJ's phone not only had access to it but was actively using it to send messages to people. If that's true, it's not a stretch to think this person read through other convos on the phone as well.

Yep for the record I totally agree with you. Your scenario is logical and I think it would be that simple. I don't think WH is some genius so his thinking would work along those lines IMO

IMO...There is one common denominator, in this entire case, as it relates to the choices of fathers/father figures, name changes, and broken familial ties. AJ had very little choice in who was replacing the previous father/father figure and extended family. AJ, her half siblings, the fathers and her extended families and her friends are the true victims here. (Again, as I see it.)

This entire snowball began with one woman's poor choices, control issues and possessiveness. IMO!
Well said. Totally agree with you. The more the crazy comes out, the more I feel more sorry for AJ.

Brenchen,
I have sent you a message, please check your inbox.

I have checked, thank you for your kind regards. I have sent all the information that I can think of to send. I have also spoken to Tricia. What the moderators decide to do is up to them. I won't say who I am, but I think I've provided enough evidence to show who I am. At this time, I'm really not up to providing anything else to prove that. This is a heart wrenching time for everyone involved and just not really up to proving that I'm married to the most wonderful man I have ever met.

If that means that I get barred or posts get deleted then I am sorry to see that happen, but it is what it is

Zach has just posted something heartfelt and humble on his FB about not blaming JH for things without blaming him too. I'm continually impressed with him during this whole ordeal.

ETA: This post is also on his blog, along with a newer post that is a beautiful message to AJ's bio dad ML.

Thank you Zach, for your heart.

Do you think there may have been some text or information that may have set him off on AJ's phone, something he may have snooped on somehow? From what Zach describes, AJ seems to have stopped in the middle of folding laundry. What could Hadsell have wanted with AJ, what reason could he have to be there, besides his dropping off the keys excuse? It's odd to have a man in jail already and so flawed that all three of the usual motives may be a possibility in any combination, drugs, sex (controlling and perverse) or money.

I've been thinking about this exact situation in terms of motive. If there was laundry only half completed it would make sense that AJ was interrupted by the person that harmed her. If her sisters did see her up on their way out the door (and let's say, as complete speculation, that her and her mom did get into an argument) AJ is folding laundry because she's feeling bad. Somebody interrupts her.. Why then? If they had all week to carry out a plan why right then? Especially if Zach was going to have the girls that week (per Zach), AJ would have been alone a lot during the day, right? I still think In my opinion that JH and WH were still in touch. IF there was an argument I still don't think it would be far fetched for JH to mention this to WH -- and if the argument was about AJ exercising her newfound freedom & voice about her dislike of WH.. Well.. I see sudden anger/action/motive in that scenario. Of course I have no facts here and this is all my speculation.

ETA: or going off what you said, somebody in the home with AJ saw texts on her phone about WH's drug use or his behavior towards AJ and said person relayed that to WH.. IMO.

That is another thing we don't know who AJ texted or talked to. I hope the news media is following the LE's around , maybe we will find out sooner.

good afternoon all. I am a long time lurker and this will be my second post in 24 hours (finally coming out of my shell). Let me preface by telling you all how nice it is to be a part of websleuths and see so many caring and supportive people, you all are very intelligent and detail oriented and i didn't feel i had much to offer until now.
I do not believe wh acted alone, and the dysfunctional dynamics of (not specifying on purpose) are not lost on le. I think the noose is tightening quickly and justice will be served soon. God doesn't like ugly and this ugly can't continue much longer.

amen!!

Oh my, that was a very interesting article. Thank you so much for posting!

I was intrigued that the study was of those not diagnosable (is that a word?) with NPD, but that those traits expressed themselves.

Not trying to be nitpicky, but it was a study of 105 male undergraduates that were likely paid $20 or so bucks to participate so this guy could have some data. They were not diagnosable because they never saw a psychiatrist or psychologist to be diagnosed. And that last part about Mel Gibson was completely gratuitous and no real scientist would shoot off at the mouth about someone they never treated. Interesting article, but complete junk science. RN '87

I've been thinking about this exact situation in terms of motive. If there was laundry only half completed it would make sense that AJ was interrupted by the person that harmed her. If her sisters did see her up on their way out the door (and let's say, as complete speculation, that her and her mom did get into an argument) AJ is folding laundry because she's feeling bad. Somebody interrupts her.. Why then? If they had all week to carry out a plan why right then? Especially if Zach was going to have the girls that week (per Zach), AJ would have been alone a lot during the day, right? I still think In my opinion that JH and WH were still in touch. IF there was an argument I still don't think it would be far fetched for JH to mention this to WH -- and if the argument was about AJ exercising her newfound freedom & voice about her dislike of WH.. Well.. I see sudden anger/action/motive in that scenario. Of course I have no facts here and this is all my speculation.

ETA: or going off what you said, somebody in the home with AJ saw texts on her phone about WH's drug use or his behavior towards AJ and said person relayed that to WH.. IMO.

Thank you, that's interesting, the way you thought this through. It's seems, being the toward end of her Spring break, something may have been brewing, some turmoil one would assume, if it could lead to her murder?

That turmoil, as separation is a big deal, could reasonably be something that, as WSers have so well pointed out, set off his caveman instincts (if there ever was a better example of it, to bop the girl on the head and run off with her, as he is known to have done twice before with two others, essentially).

Yes, what happened to AJ at the house could only involve people Hadsell would trust implicitly, if he were not alone. He's sent up so many smoke screens it's hard to tell. Hopefully, LE will have a better idea. As things go though, his brother being at work all day does not preclude him from having been at AJ's house that morning.

Zach has just posted something heartfelt and humble on his FB about not blaming JH for things without blaming him too. I'm continually impressed with him during this whole ordeal.

ETA: This post is also on his blog, along with a newer post that is a beautiful message to AJ's bio dad ML.

Thank you Zach, for your heart.

Thank you Lilibet for saying about Zach's blog to Mel. I have forwarded it on to him.

It truly made me cry and was very caring. So many people hurt and for what? I could say so many mean things right now but it does no good and is only hurtful so I'll keep them to myself

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:
Thank you Lilibet for saying about Zach's blog to Mel. I have forwarded it on to him.

It truly made me cry and was very caring. So many people hurt and for what? I could say so many mean things right now but it does no good and is only hurtful so I'll keep them to myself

HUGE HUGS to you both. My heart aches for you. :grouphug:

A word on A.J's funeral.

I know some of you are planning on going and I commend you for you courage and your commitment to A.J. and this case.

For those of you who are going, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE exercise more caution than normal. From what little we know so far, theres a very real possibility that you could be in the company of killer(s)

And the last thing any of us would want to happen is for one of you to get hurt as well.

Its been said that JH isnt too impressed with WS. Both her actions and her comments tend to support that and she is not the only one in her circle who has expressed similar feelings.

I wouldnt mention WS at all, even if asked, to anyone that you dont know. Especially since weve had unverified insiders and others of questionable agendas and loyalties posting in this very topic.

I'd simply say I was local and that Id been touched by A.Js story and leave it at that.

I hope that doesnt come across as bossy, as thats not my intention at all. I am just genuinely concerned for the well being of our members who are going and feel that this is good general advice for anyone in a similar situation.

If WH did do it and I don't know if he did (although everything points to him right now) he may have seen that what happened to Mel and Zach was about to happen to him(being cut out of Angelica's life) and decided to cut Angelica out of everybody's life instead.

Again that is just speculation and I don't really know enough about WH to say that was the case.

One thing that does trouble me is where he says he would do anything for his family. Which makes me wonder if he was sending a message to somebody.

Another thing that troubles me is when he sent the media to JHs house and how he wiped his mouth while trying to hide what appeared to me to be a smirk. I may be reading too much in to that and it may not have been a smirk, but it did look like one to me. Which means he knew it would drive JH cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members