VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so confused :gaah: so why is WH being sleuthed? sorry not ment to you.

Because he has a history of felonious restraint, kidnapping, rape and domestic violence. And because no mod has stepped in to tell us that we can't. :)

There are so many kids whose parents don't take care of them physically/financially, that having a man (in this case WH) step up to the plate, be a father and commit to providing and caring for AJ financially, there would have to be someone fighting hard against that happening. The biodad willingly signed his rights away, allowing WH to adopt AJ. WH stepped up to the plate when no one else ever had.

First, I have not read anywhere that AJ's bio dad signed away his parental rights. It's possible he did, but I have not seen or read any confirmation of that anywhere.

Second, her first step-dad Zach, who is our verified insider here, was the one who stepped up to the plate and raised this girl from the age of 2 until she was 13 when JH and him split. I find it rather disrespectful to Zach to say "when no one else ever had".

moo.

7. Jen's residence
8. DH vehicle
9. KH house
Search warrant count:

1. Hotel Room
2. Pond in IOW
3. Millard residence
4. Texty's house

Anyone got anything else? We have a long way to go from 4-15.

ETA: 5. Franklin house 6. Quality Plumbing van

Search warrant count:

1. Hotel Room
2. Pond in IOW
3. Millard residence
4. Texty's house

Is the Millard House the one she was discovered at?

Other than that, maybe his work van? But that might have been handed over by the company near the beginning?

Search warrant count:

1. Hotel Room
2. Pond in IOW
3. Millard residence
4. Texty's house

7. Red pickup
8. family vehicle

This article would indicate that WH was indeed the legal father of AJ.

And once he is indicted by a grand jury; The indictment papers will also indicate that the people feel that he is legally responsible for her murder. Jmo

Are search warrants needed for cell phone records?

I am so confused :gaah: so why is WH being sleuthed? sorry not ment to you.

It's always good to pm a mod if you are confused about what we can discuss. :) We have been given leeway with WH because his record was reported in MSM. Tricia has pointed out that often they decide these things on a case by case basis.

No, not in VA. I have a niece that graduates this year and all she wanted was to be able to walk the stage using the last name of the man that has raised her. My brother hasn't laid eyes on her since she was 5 but the courts were unable to process a legal name change without his notarized consent. Luckily he gave it after much begging but the only other option available to her mom was to file to emancipate her so that Tay would have the legal authority to change it herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On that note, I not sure if its known whether or not the bio father signed the papers. I would think even if adoption, the bio dad would have had to sign something. Possible he signed away his parental rights long ago. And also bio dad signed as your brother did. Legal paperwork would have all that and I feel sure (as should be) are sealed.

employer time clock records or access to GPS of vehicle (IF it had one)?

supposed/alleged gas station surveillance?

[/B]

First, I have not read anywhere that AJ's bio dad signed away his parental rights. It's possible he did, but I have not seen or read any confirmation of that anywhere.

Second, her first step-dad Zach, who is our verified insider here, was the one who stepped up to the plate and raised this girl from the age of 2 until she was 13 when JH and him split. I find it rather disrespectful to Zach to say "when no one else ever had".

moo.

BBM, It is my understanding of the adoption process that the bio dad has to sign his rights away for a child to be adopted by another man. Unless they were terminated by the courts through another process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RainbowYarnSlueth