VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something interesting I noticed in a recent WAVY news broadcast. Look at the tent in back of the house. It appears to be set up over a long concrete patio area, not directly over any grass. Did media report she was found in long grass, or police? I thought crime scene tents were usually set up over the spot where the victim is found. Look at this clip at 36 seconds in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmGbcaiyIGU&app=desktop

I noticed that as well. It looks like storm drains or pvc tubing laying in the tall grass as well.

Thank you for this summary!

I think this was a traumatic event for WH, so much so that he personalized and romanticized it over the years to put himself at the literal center where in reality it was only his perception at the center. I can see this contributing to personality disorders later in life, especially if combined with bad environmental factors and any chemical disfunction.

I totally agree with you. He claims to have made a deal with his friends in 7th grade to name their kids after each other? In SEVENTH grade? My son is in 7th grade. He has lots of friends in 7th grade. They talk about lots of different things. What they will name their future children is certainly not one of them.

I think he is a flat out liar, manipulator, and lots of other things I probably shouldn't even say. How did JH ever meet him?

And an officer was holding what looked to be a garden hose the day they found her, and there were sandbags.
So it looks to me that AJ was found on the patio area, not in the grass, based on the tent location. Anyone have ideas on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmGbcaiyIGU&app=desktop at 36 seconds in this link

I noticed that as well. It looks like storm drains or pvc tubing laying in the tall grass as well.

hello all, newbie here.
Local, somewhat followed this case through the MSM and then my mother told me about this site. I have read the last few threads and went back and read the very first.

One question that has been on my mind the most- and sorry if it had already been discussed- is what, or who sent LE to that house in Franklin?

Seems like a good site with great minds here. Hope to see the justice this beautiful young lady deserves.

Skipper91
:welcome4:
:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something interesting I noticed in a recent WAVY news broadcast. Look at the tent in back of the house. It appears to be set up over a long concrete patio area, not directly over any grass. Did media report she was found in long grass, or police? I thought crime scene tents were usually set up over the spot where the victim is found. Look at this clip at 36 seconds in.

I also remember the "tall grass" description of where she was found, so I just figured they were preserving some other part of the crime scene with that tent.

By the way, every time you post, I can't help but chuckle at your German shepherd martini avatar. Reminds me of my mom's beautiful shepherd, she was 13 when we had to say goodbye to her. I can almost imagine Cleo wearing that costume...it also makes me crave a martini! :facepalm:

Wouldn't the actual spot where she was found be covered by another tent to preserve evidence though? I think she was found where that tent is set. Important maybe to determine if whoever left her didn't bother to conceal her.

(LookingForClues: cheers to Cleo!)

I also remember the "tall grass" description of where she was found, so I just figured they were preserving some other part of the crime scene with that tent.

By the way, every time you post, I can't help but chuckle at your German shepherd martini avatar. Reminds me of my mom's beautiful shepherd, she was 13 when we had to say goodbye to her. I can almost imagine Cleo wearing that costume...it also makes me crave a martini! :facepalm:

And an officer was holding what looked to be a garden hose the day they found her, and there were sandbags.
So it looks to me that AJ was found on the patio area, not in the grass, based on the tent location. Anyone have ideas on this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmGbcaiyIGU&app=desktop at 36 seconds in this link

I don't think that concrete actually extends past the corner of the house to wrap around (judging by no edges behind visible around or beyond the tent. I am curious what was or is in the fenced off area, too.
Human remains found as investigators search for missing teen   WAVY TV.png

I don't think that concrete actually extends past the corner of the house to wrap around (judging by no edges behind visible around or beyond the tent. I am curious what was or is in the fenced off area, too.
View attachment 73176

The fence in this photo? That is the frame to another tent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone with Google Earth have a shot of the back of the house? Wondering what that tent covers.

Wouldn't the actual spot where she was found be covered by another tent to preserve evidence though? I think she was found where that tent is set. Important maybe to determine if whoever left her didn't bother to conceal her.

Media reports were that she was found in the tall grass next to the shed. But, the tent may be there because 1) parts of her remains were in the crawl space, or 2) there was evidence of a crime closer to the concrete pad or crawlspace entrance that is there, or 3) evidence recovered from the crawl space was removed and needed to be processed without having helicopters zooming in. She may have been placed in the tall grass but the evidence could have indicated that she might have been killed closer to the house. They would have removed any evidence from where she was found when they moved the body. IMHO.

View attachment 73176
The shed is in this shot and is sort of near the tent (bottom left corner of pic). I wonder if she was found against the house (where tent is) and under stuff like the hose and bags (do we know they were sand bags? could be mulch or seed or fertilizer? OMG....someone did yard work as his side job and would have had all these things).

The one I saw was footage from a helicopter, and it looked like they had a tent bunted right up against the back of the house. In the other articles I read they said she was found by the shed.

At one point, I was wondering if she was found behind that wood fence if she was by the shed.

Media reports were that she was found in the tall grass next to the shed. But, the tent may be there because 1) parts of her remains were in the crawl space, or 2) there was evidence of a crime closer to the concrete pad or crawlspace entrance that is there, or 3) evidence recovered from the crawl space was removed and needed to be processed without having helicopters zooming in. She may have been placed in the tall grass but the evidence showed that she might have been killed closer to the house. They would have removed any evidence from where she was found when they moved the body. IMHO.

See, that's what I remembered, was that she was found by the shed-where there was another tent erected. And I don't think she was just lying there, I think she was buried. I can't think of any other reason it would have taken them hours to find her. Also, they clarified that it was a body found, not dismembered, not a skeleton. One area may have been her body, the other perhaps evidence they buried as well. Or it could have been just a place erected to keep prying eyes from seeing what they were doing.

Does anyone with Google Earth have a shot of the back of the house? Wondering what that tent covers.

AJremains.PNG

This is the Google Earth shot. The farthest back in the historical photos of this home is October 2014. After looking at this photo, and the one where you can see the tent, I can understand why the officer is holding the water hose. If you will notice where the officers are standing, behind the garage, to the left of the tent(from the news pic above), and then look at the Google Earth image, it looks like that concrete has probably been hosed off. IMO, in the Google Earth picture, something looks like a fence or something behind the home. When you look at the picture with the tent, you can see that the same area, that looked like a fence to me, is actually the concrete that they are standing on.

That is my perception of the pictures and JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand