VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people are confused (I know I am) because WH having a white work VAN versus a white TRUCK to me does not make sense. It's either a van or it's a truck. I'd think most people would know the difference.

If we convicting guys that like younger women I'm going to have to throw my husband's name in the hat. As much as I might appreciate the vacation from him I think we need a little more than that though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it is not ONLY because he likes younger girls. I am suspicious of him because he acts out violently when younger girlfriends reject him or try to leave him. He has a long criminal history. He has been diagnosed with mental health problems. And he relapsed into hard drug use. Add to all of the above, his wife kicking him out of the home. AJ walked into the middle of a train wreck, imo.

While I know we all don't agree on the why or the who. I think keeping the discussion going is productive.

Do you think AJ was killed right away or kept alive for a while?

Oddly enough I think most of us agree on the why but not the who.
I think she may have been kept alive for a short period. I feel like she was killed when he realized that nothing was ever going to change her mind and that it really was her, not her mother, saying no.

While I know we all don't agree on the why or the who. I think keeping the discussion going is productive.

Deceased right away. I am leaning towards a heat of passion (not sure of the impetus)/something getting out of hand and a disposal after.

I think the confusion comes in at is the guy with the red hair isn't the one that saw the caravan it was the brown haired guy they interviewed. I don't know if anyone called police about either vehicle. I think the lady neighbor just says she saw a white truck 2 times in the driveway but a total of about 7 times driving around.
And interesingly enough, the brown haired guy with the hat also referred to the dark dodge van as a "Grand Caravan." That was the first I heard the distinction of "grand" v. regular Dodge Caravan.

Right away. Personally this doesn't feel premeditated to me so whatever happened, happened quickly. Maybe it's just me hoping for that though. That's why IMO she wasn't reported missing immediately, and items were found days afterwards. The person/s responsible were thinking & acting in real time rather than something planned ahead.. IMO If it wasn't WH I would think it would be somebody else close to her that just snapped.

I was just asking Hey Debbie for a link to a news video. Whatchu talkin' bout, Willis?

Hey it was some of these pictures in this post 763 on the last thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...uot-Hadsell-18-Norfolk-3-March-2015-17/page31 and the news videos I was just wondering that that brown deck looking thing was actually over the concrete slab. There was also a good picture posted on a previous thread that shows the very back of the house where the steps go into the house. It looks like that was incomplete brickwork done on those steps. In the news video I postedhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbNXFMURChs the cousin said they tried to fix up he house but it was too much. It's like they were in the middle of maybe a remodel but stopped.

I think he had untoward and inappropriate feelings for 'his Asian.' He looked at her like his possession, much the way he looked at ex wives and girlfriends. She looked very much like his 21 yr old ex wife that he raped and kidnapped, imo/

I think he had feelings of lust and perversion towards 'his' AJ that he didnt feel towards JH.

I think you guys are making things waaaaay more complicated then they really are. WH was banished from the house 3-weeks before AJ returned home for break. This was because of his drug use possibly.

WH had been parking his vehicles in the drive way, and creeping around the house. Probably trying to work his way back inside.

When AJ got wind of this she became angry, and that morning she confronted WH about hanging around the house, and exposing his drug use to the younger siblings.

WH realizing that AJ was sassing him may have kindled his anger. You don't sass off to WH, or it might be game over for you.

AJ's confertation with WH that day could have turned violent and cost her life.

WH could have stormed inside the house and out raged possibly struck AJ forcing her to maybe pick up the sports bag to try to defend herself. She could have then ran to her phone to call the police. (You don't call police on WH.)

From that point things could have taken a turn for the worst.

I think people are confused (I know I am) because WH having a white work VAN versus a white TRUCK to me does not make sense. It's either a van or it's a truck. I'd think most people would know the difference.

What other car or cars do they have in the family?

Oddly enough I think most of us agree on the why but not the who.
I think she may have been kept alive for a short period. I feel like she was killed when he realized that nothing was ever going to change her mind and that it really was her, not her mother, saying no.

Interesting. I see what you're saying.

Poor AJ had to feel like she was getting pulled in too many directions. I can't help but feel so sad when I think she was just on the verge of living her own life.

I couldn't agree more, and I respect your opinion.

I lean towards right away. I think there was a snap, either in decision or action.

My only concern here is that it wasn't JH that went missing and turned up dead, it was his daughter. The past accusations have been regarding his violence towards spouse or girlfriend. I understand trying to see a pattern to behavior, but getting a divorce from JH would not effect his relationship with his daughter. She was an adult living at college. If he thought JH was going to keep him from his kids, the logical one to kill was his other child who is still a minor, not that that's logical, but a minor wouldn't have the freedom to visit parents at will like AJ.

Maybe AJ was going to testify for her mother in a custody battle over the minor child. Or maybe he left JH thinking that if he did, AJ would be his gf, and he was enraged by her rejection. I don't know. I don't need to know exactly why he was driven to do the things he did. I don't think you can look for logic in the actions of a druggie with mental issues.

I've linked the MSM article several times stating he legally adopted her, but I can certainly find it and link it again since this subject has been brought up several times on all 18 threads.

The article quoted Zach, as saying she was legally adopted. But he heard that from JH and WH--there has been no proof that I know of.

There is a reason that many of us doubt that she was legally adopted. It is hard to adopt. You need to go through many legal hoops. What family court judge is going to give a 14 yr old girl to a violent ex con in adoption? I find it hard to believe. I know how hard it was for my brother to adopt his step kids. Major background investigation.

I still do not believe she was legally adopted. JMO

Interesting. I see what you're saying.

Poor AJ had to feel like she was getting pulled in too many directions. I can't help but feel so sad when I think she was just on the verge of living her own life.

It is difficult not be angry at all the adults involved in her life. None of them were making decisions with her best interest in mind because they were so focused on their owns wants & needs. I feel for the kids left behind because the tug-of-war game is clearly ongoing.

The article quoted Zach, as saying she was legally adopted. But he heard that from JH and WH--there has been no proof that I know of.

There is a reason that many of us doubt that she was legally adopted. It is hard to adopt. You need to go through many legal hoops. What family court judge is going to give a 14 yr old girl to a violent ex con in adoption? I find it hard to believe. I know how hard it was for my brother to adopt his step kids. Major background investigation.

O/T Katydid, empty your messages, I'm trying to PM you.. lol

I have been through the step parent adoption process in VA and no background investigation was required. It was expensive and lengthy but not burdensome or intrusive at all.
If bio dad really was permitted to sign over his rights then that simply did not happen here without a step parent adoption being the motive. Barring a CPS request for TPR the courts here are clear that a child is always better off with 2 parents providing financial support even if that is the extent of one parent's involvement.

Surely if Mel didn't give up his legal rights he or Brenda would have just said so.

And interesingly enough, the brown haired guy with the hat also referred to the dark dodge van as a "Grand Caravan." That was the first I heard the distinction of "grand" v. regular Dodge Caravan.

FWIW, I pulled this out from thread #15.

The link to the statement (from the guy who saw it) about the Dodge Grand Caravan:

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...s-at-home-where-human-remains-found/25573359/

[Redacted] lives next door. He says three or four weeks ago, he saw a dark colored Dodge Caravan pull into the driveway and carport.

"I wish I would have just listened to (my) gut and went back the next day or something," he said.

What he said in the video:

"...'08 to 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan, um, it was black or dark blue in color, like I said. And, I mean, it was a nice vehicle, and that's another thing, I mean, if you notice the area around here we don't really have a lot of nice vehicles and it was kind of out of place in that, that fact as well.

The closer we got like the more urgent he became and, or whoever it was became, and, um, they pulled around behind the house and then when we got up to our turn and I looked back, he had already shut the lights off..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member