VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely if Mel didn't give up his legal rights he or Brenda would have just said so.

true, but that does n ot mean the adoption happened. Maybe I am just being stubborn. And I guess, according to VAMom, adoption procedures in VA are not as burdensome as in Cali.

It just seems odd that the Family Court would allow a longtime felon, fresh out of prison, the opportunity to adopt a young girl.

true, but that does n ot mean the adoption happened. Maybe I am just being stubborn. And I guess, according to VAMom, adoption procedures in VA are not as burdensome as in Cali.

It just seems odd that the Family Court would allow a longtime felon, fresh out of prison, the opportunity to adopt a young girl.

I don't think you can give up rights w/o having someone ready to adopt. I also don't think that Family court is going to do a background check when bio dad is ready to sign away his rights and another man is ready to step up to the plate and be responsible for the child financially. Had someone tried to stop the adoption and brought up his prior legal problems, then I'm sure the court would have taken that into consideration.

I was just about to post this! I seen this on my FB and couldn't help but wonder if there is a connection.

When I get a chance, I'd like to look up how far this body was found from where the pond search was. I wonder if witness reports from IOW were related to this body, not AJs. We don't know exactly what led them there, but we "heard" it was phone pings. Might not have been. In short, the IOW search may have had nothing to do with AJ and everything to do with something else; its a stretch but isn't everything in this case?!

When I get a chance, I'd like to look up how far this body was found from where the pond search was. I wonder if witness reports from IOW were related to this body, not AJs. We don't know exactly what led them there, but we "heard" it was phone pings. Might not have been. In short, the IOW search may have had nothing to do with AJ and everything to do with something else; its a stretch but isn't everything in this case?!

Here is where the body was found at IOW. I'll try to map it to the search of AJ.
Hopefully this works, looks like 27 miles away
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Joy...087a522cc291fe!2m2!1d-76.6859829!2d36.9484641

Are there any other missing persons in that area?

For whatever reason, Virginia seems to be the missing person capital of the world. It may have something to do with the fact that Help Save the Next Girl is based out of Virginia, so we hear more about these cases than others. But even so, it seems like Va has more of its fair share and this has baffled me for some time.

To answer your question, yes there are many unsolved cases in Virginia but if they were able to determine the sex and ethnicity this quickly, this has got to be a very recent case.

Websleuth friends. Please take a moment to look at the pictures of Anjelica I have posted on my Facebook. Get to know the real Anjelica. Not the softball superstar, or the glamor photos. Just the beautiful girls that is Anjelica Marie. Tomorrow is a service organized by her mother, at 1p. Remember her with us at that time too please. Thank you so much for all you do.

https://www.facebook.com/zachariah.jones.11

Honestly, the step parent adoption process is ridiculously lax here. Home studies and background checks are at the discretion of the judge and I've never known a judge to order one. The JDR court puts so much value on the right of a child to have 2 parents that the presumption seems to be that if families are willing to spend the money to complete the process that they must be devoted and loving.
My son is 19 now and has never regretted the adoption but many children aren't in that boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think you can give up rights w/o having someone ready to adopt. I also don't think that Family court is going to do a background check when bio dad is ready to sign away his rights and another man is ready to step up to the plate and be responsible for the child financially. Had someone tried to stop the adoption and brought up his prior legal problems, then I'm sure the court would have taken that into consideration.

I was under the impression that Zach did that because he was fighting for more time with his girls at the time.

I was under the impression that Zach did that because he was fighting for more time with his girls at the time.

I'm not sure what you are saying Zach was not the bio dad, therefore didn't have right rights, nor the adoptive father.

I'm not sure what you are saying Zach was not the bio dad, therefore didn't have right rights, nor the adoptive father.

I think he was trying to get more time with HIS daughters and so he brought up WH's criminal history in that quest.

I think he was trying to get more time with HIS daughters and so he brought up WH's criminal history in that quest.

Zach should not have had any standing to address the court in regards to AJ's adoption. All of our hearings were closed and after the final termination of the ex's rights the remainder of the hearings took place in the judge's chamber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Websleuth friends. Please take a moment to look at the pictures of Anjelica I have posted on my Facebook. Get to know the real Anjelica. Not the softball superstar, or the glamor photos. Just the beautiful girls that is Anjelica Marie. Tomorrow is a service organized by her mother, at 1p. Remember her with us at that time too please. Thank you so much for all you do.

Thank you for sharing those with us. What adorable little girls you have. She looks like she brought a lot of joy and happiness to your life. Her smile looks like it could light up the sky.

Maybe AJ was going to testify for her mother in a custody battle over the minor child.

This is something that struck me when I first looked at WH's FB page, way back when he was just a worrying/meddling dad to us: there was a lot of emphasis on the child JH had by him. She seems to mean a lot to him. (I mean that in whatever way you want to take it, good or bad--she's important.) I never thought about the custody ramifications until Spam posted the bit above...there are potential motives there, I think.

It seems like some of the most potentially important things are the ones they are NOT showing.

There is actually another video of one of the news channels interviewing a relative that owns the house as well. It was only showed one time. I am going through my DVR to see if I can find it. I thought I had recorded it but I can't find it online either. I think sometimes they only show repeats of what is shocking or something that is important.

For whatever reason, Virginia seems to be the missing person capital of the world. It may have something to do with the fact that Help Save the Next Girl is based out of Virginia, so we hear more about these cases than others. But even so, it seems like Va has more of its fair share and this has baffled me for some time.

To answer your question, yes there are many unsolved cases in Virginia but if they were able to determine the sex and ethnicity this quickly, this has got to be a very recent case.

Take a look at Texas. I know we are in a big state, but every time I turn around someone has gone missing and literally within an hour's radius of where I am.
It's just sad how many people go missing.

Take a look at Texas. I know we are in a big state, but every time I turn around someone has gone missing and literally within an hour's radius of where I am.
It's just sad how many people go missing.

California too.

I am so very sorry for your loss.

That is a strange situation. The friends (if the same 3-4 we see around the family often still) basically ratted on WH, yet they are still defending WH and JH appears to be standing behind WH as well. How does that work? We've seen a little of JH temper too, so I'm surprised she is fine with the friends telling LE that WH lied about the scenario of the jacket discovery, rather than lashing out at them.

He broke in and planted it there. Then he told the kids to say they were there and saw it and told him. That blew up in his face wp when the police interrogated the kids and they told on him. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnemarieNL