VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If indeed WH is the person LE thinks murdered Anjelica, how long until they name him a suspect? I've never followed a case where the potential perp was already jailed for other charges. Just for the record, I do believe he is responsible IMO.

Also, has anyone local heard how the dog he punched is doing? I am an animal lover and I wonder about this every day, hoping the dog is okay.

I have seen this in different variations. Most recently, Jesse Matthew for reckless driving and so on, and Christopher Lee was in and out quickly for a potato gun (still makes me laugh), but wasn't in custody when they finally arrested him for murder.

"My daughter" "my family" "my wife" "my 5 kids" >>>> mine, mine, mine... disintegrating.

It could have been something as simple as losing control over someone. The parents were seperated, him drug use was high and he no longer had power over what she did. Things could have just unraveled.his history says that he can't handle losing control. Maybe Angelica confronted him about something and he snapped. I never got the impression that AJ was abused in any way.

:gthanks: iamnotagolem!

Jemie Lee 13News (@13JemieLee) tweeted at 3:22pm - 10 Apr 15:

Friends & family paying respect to Hadsell family. Family pastor to release statement soon @13NewsNow pic.twitter.com/yqxPzDsXYM
67465aed1f68c998020cb2c717cfcad8.jpg

(https://twitter.com/13JemieLee/status/586655489137766401?s=17)
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for posting it. Im not good with posting to the page. :facepalm:

Happy to help.
I knew there was a reason why the mention of a "white truck" was ringing a bell. Great catch!

My bad for not cropping it on the OP :blushing:

Is that a known truck (like known to the WS community)? If not, can anyone make out that logo?

Happy to help.
I knew there was a reason why the mention of a "white truck" was ringing a bell. Great catch!
My bad for not cropping it on the OP :blushing:
O/T-- your inbox is full

I think people are confused (I know I am) because WH having a white work VAN versus a white TRUCK to me does not make sense. It's either a van or it's a truck. I'd think most people would know the difference.

But I've heard some people refer to their own van as a "truck." I've even heard the term "truck" used to describe a Lincoln Navigator SUV by the owner.

Says Farmers Fare on the logo.
QUOTE=MDB;11702046]Is that a known truck (like known to the WS community)? If not, can anyone make out that logo?[/QUOTE]

Hello, I have finally caught up again! I think so many of all of your thoughts and theories are so good! In my heart I am sad to say that whomever it was that hurt AJ, (and I too lean towards WH, but have other thoughts as well) did it for the same reason MOST of these sick animals do: because they wanted it, and their self gratification was more important to them, than her life was. "22" minutes (as a certain someone gave as her missing window), to take what he wanted, and then discarded her like garbage. Entitlement. Sick. Simple. Sad.

Is that a known truck (like known to the WS community)? If not, can anyone make out that logo?

Maybe people are thinking white truck because the lady in the WAVY video said she saw a white truck in the driveway twice at the house where AJ was found? I'm thinking that maybe she is interchanging truck and van maybe she's just using them as one in the same but maybe she did mean truck, who knows. Wish we could ask her.

We've seen a little of JH temper too, so I'm surprised she is fine with the friends telling LE that WH lied about the scenario of the jacket discovery, rather than lashing out at them.

Wait until the "WOLF" media shifts into their next phase. Something tells me they are just chomping the bit on this one.

But I've heard some people refer to their own van as a "truck." I've even heard the term "truck" used to describe a Lincoln Navigator SUV by the owner.
I have an SUV. I always call it the truck. Not sure why, except to differentiate that it isn't a car?

But an SUV is not a truck!
A van is not a truck!

A truck is a truck right LOL

:eek:hdear:
Okay see if this works for you. Sorry. I just recorded on my phone a copy of the news broadcast. I had DVR'd a lot of the news around that time. There is a lot of news information that they actually never loaded on their websites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBsIYbRa3Wg

http://wavy.com/

Finally out from the rubble of threads I have been buried under.
I remember when JF first spoke with her- just asking her what she thought of having a body being found in the neighborhood. Thanks for recording and posting that. That is very disturbing news about our girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnemarieNL