VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you to a point; first WH had been asked to move out 3 weeks before AJ came home and he admitted to "his increased drug use". He had to explain the scales found in his hotel room. Someone else said he had been selling it all along, but I have no proof of that. Saying she "got what she deserved" and another little slip "Things happened that I couldn't control" and, oh yeah, "she was going to tell on me" - even if that was said by LE, my eyebrows flew up.
Maybe he tried to sell her some and she was going to tell, or as I said in an earlier post, he came over to get his gun/ammo, and they got into an argument about that. She may have yelled at him "You're not supposed to be in the house". He made such a big deal about leaving the truck key, NOT THE HOUSE KEY, so everybody knew he wasn't supposed to be there. Shouldn't he have been at work between 7am-2pm? Or did he go there during his LONG lunch hour. She very well could have argued with her mom earlier about money, we don't know for sure, and that's where the cut up debit card came from (maybe their trash - or maybe WH came over and went through the trash, found a bunch of stuff, card, 2 bras, shorts, jacket). Ok, going way out of the box tonight. I forget to line up my thoughts with a timeline and I'm trying to watch a Jimi Hendrix movie that isn't very accurate! AJ might have liked good music, too. I know I would have liked her. She could have done a lot of things with her life, a good role model. *sighhhhhhhhh*

I think the reason WH was out of the house was AJ.

I do think she had been coming home on weekends for a few weeks before spring break .
What are the odds>
AJ comes home WH is out!

It makes me wonder if she was actually found in that shed, not the grass.

I also noticed it. And, it really is a *mystery* to me, I mean, WHY would they bring it in the shed in the first place and then push it out empty??

I can't imagine that they just stored it in there temporarily? No way! Contamination!

This inquiring mind surely does want to know!

Actually, I found this article during my search on the subject .I would assume that it applies here as well.

http://hamptonroads.com/2010/07/inmate-mother-cant-attend-norfolk-sons-funeral
Hi zapped, from my experience they never let a prisoner attend funerals only a private viewing specially arranged by funeral home and department of corrections. We even had a man who had his wife murdered brought in for private viewing. They never permitted a prisoner to attend services or anything that would have others around since too many things can happen even flanked by guards and shackled. IMO WH will not be permitted to attend services for AJ but every state has their own guidlines. Hope this helps answer your question.

I can't tell what that item is, but what is the dark structure to the left of the officer? Could it be part of a deck that has been pulled away from the back of the house?

Yes, I saw that small deck under the carport originally in media vids. I have a screen-capture of it somewhere.

He's looking where the blue tent close to house was set up, a different location than the blue tent visible in the picture. How do they take shoe impressions? Maybe it's some apparatus for that purpose.

Could it have been a small portable evidence table? One thats been covered up to preserve evidence and keep it away from prying eyes?

**Also in reference to the comment above, it couldnt be that large. Door widths usually average 32 inches inside a home.In comparison this looks smaller.

Notice how the LE officer is turned sideways. If hes close to 6 feet tall then his shoulders would be 40 inches wide on average.

Good discussions tonight yall....I am clocking out early!

Looks like rolled up carpet. Not sure the relevance though.

If carpet it may have been there for awhile and they were moving it out in order to check out the shed better. It also could have been used to cover or conceal evidence.

I can't tell what that item is, but what is the dark structure to the left of the officer? Could it be part of a deck that has been pulled away from the back of the house?

That dark thing looks like a body bag to me it has the handle on the top.
They leaned it against the fence.

In regards to LE looking at WH's speech patterns, I mentioned something similar several threads back. Take a look at this and tell me what you guys think??

http://www.livescience.com/16585-psychopaths-speech-language.html

A snippet from your excellent link and BBM:

How words give them away
To examine the emotional content of the murderers' speech, Hancock and his colleagues looked at a number of factors, including how frequently they described their crimes using the past tense. The use of the past tense can be an indicator of psychological detachment, and the researchers found that the psychopaths used it more than the present tense when compared with the nonpsychopaths.

ETA I guess speaking of their victims, and not just their crime in general (in "past tense"), is a dead giveaway too.

going with the carpet theory, what about the interior of a vehicle ... white is rare, BUT there are some vehicles (usually higher end) that do have white interior (floormats are white ... i ASSume the trunk is as well).

The picture above looks to thin to be rolled up carpet from a home, even thin carpet rolled a couple times would be thicker than the pic IMOO So, I was trying to think of something thinner, anyone who has had to get the spare out of a car trunk knows how thin and flimsy the trunk "carpet" is ... Just a thought :)

I was also thinking a tonneau cover for the bed of a truck ... not sure why my mind is making the leap to vehicles --- it just is :crazy:

Quote Originally Posted by Phoebeb View Post
Did anyone notice in the Grammar Goof video, the item being removed from the shed? A gurney or what is it? I had not seen that footage before. At 1:10 of this news clip:

http://wtkr.com/2015/04/16/could-int...d-against-him/

it's not a gurney because it looks like it's something large and square covered in white? View attachment 73253

Hubby said it looks like maybe linoleum or carpet or something folded over because it's flopping over.

It's in the jailhouse interview

"JF: Just for the record, for this, you obviously know what I mean, no disrespect: You can say with confidence that you have nothing to do with the disappearance of anjelica?

WH: Yes sir, I can say with one hundred percent confidence, and I told them last night."

Lol, I was thinking about where I heard that before. Then I rembered it was OJ Simpson. The judge asked: "How do you plead?" Simpson: "100% not guilty."

I hate that I feel like I'm sticking up for WH but I am not taking this the way some others are. I think he meant that the money they are trying to raise for them is anything other than what she deserves. Poor wording on his part (what a surpise). He further goes on to then describe her qualities as if to say why she deserves this (the funding for them to find her).

i agree --- i think it is taken out of context and not a Freudian slip THIS TIME --- and only on this quote actually. I really think he just said it badly IMO

The past tense is always a key give-away IMO He has done this multiple times, sometimes in the same thought/sentence.

Lol, I was thinking about where I heard that before. Then I rembered it was OJ Simpson. The judge asked: "How do you plead?" Simpson: "100% not guilty."

Agree. OJ and Wes should write each other. Oj would say I beat the charges but got 30 years for recovering my memorabilia; And Wes would say; They are giving me 20 years for helping recover my daughter's jacket; Plus they just found out I was involved in her murder. Wish me luck.

Hubby said it looks like maybe linoleum or carpet or something folded over because it's flopping over.

Maybe they decided to try some Super Glue fuming on the body before moving it. Maybe that's what they were doing with that little tent set up against the house as well.

I've followed this case, Anjelica's case, from the very first post. Somehow (and I honestly don't know how she did it, but she did) this girl wiggled her way into my mama's heart. I just cannot get her off my mind. It's like she's one of my own girls. I feel protective of her, defensive of her, and want to shield her from the media circus. But she's not mine and I know I can't do that. Doesn't change the way I feel.

All these pics of the discovery scene? I zip right past them. I don't want to see nor do I need to see where/how she was found. I haven't even read what any of you have to say about the scene. I know y'all are just trying to make sense of it and I'm not faulting you for that. God knows we're all trying to make sense of what really happened to this brilliant, beautiful, shining star.

That said, I want to thank you ALL for your dedication and determination for wanting to know the truth and seeking justice for AJ. I've been a WS lurker for *much* longer than I've been a member and I've followed more cases than any of you want to know about. All y'all, are rock stars for seeking justice for AJ.

I believe justice will be had. I believe LE has more evidence than any of us realize right now. I believe the guilty parties will be held accountable.

Just needed to say that.

i agree --- i think it is taken out of context and not a Freudian slip THIS TIME --- and only on this quote actually. I really think he just said it badly IMO

The past tense is always a key give-away IMO He has done this multiple times, sometimes in the same thought/sentence.

That could be. He seems to not complete his sentences or skips around all the time. Not sure if it's a side effect of something or not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member