VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't tell what that item is, but what is the dark structure to the left of the officer? Could it be part of a deck that has been pulled away from the back of the house?

Yes, I saw that small deck under the carport originally in media vids. I have a screen-capture of it somewhere.

franklindeck.png

I'm not poring over the crime scene photos because I learned my lesson in the Caylee Anthony case. Pretty soon we'll be seeing kittens. Trust-if you scrutinize these too closely, you'll start to hallucinate. lol

I'm not poring over the crime scene photos because I learned my lesson in the Caylee Anthony case. Pretty soon we'll be seeing kittens. Trust-if you scrutinize these too closely, you'll start to hallucinate. lol

Kittens, squirrels, bunny rabbits, and an assortment of sundry birds, rather like an early Disney animated film. Please understand. I don't mean to make light of either situation, but spamelope is right. There's an image of a face I will never erase from my memory even though I later realized it was merely a small pile of leaves and ordinary debris.

Kittens, squirrels, bunny rabbits, and an assortment of sundry birds, rather like an early Disney animated film. Please understand. I don't mean to make light of either situation, but spamelope is right. There's an image of a face I will never erase from my memory even though I later realized it was merely a small pile of leaves and ordinary debris.
In the Jamisons case, one misspent night saw the faithful staring into the background of a key picture and sighting wood sprites, green men, camouflaged misfits lurking behind bushes, and a trinity of evil symbols hanging from the trees.

Avoid this sleuthing "technique" at all costs, needless to say!

I've followed this case, Anjelica's case, from the very first post. Somehow (and I honestly don't know how she did it, but she did) this girl wiggled her way into my mama's heart. I just cannot get her off my mind. It's like she's one of my own girls. I feel protective of her, defensive of her, and want to shield her from the media circus. But she's not mine and I know I can't do that. Doesn't change the way I feel.

All these pics of the discovery scene? I zip right past them. I don't want to see nor do I need to see where/how she was found. I haven't even read what any of you have to say about the scene. I know y'all are just trying to make sense of it and I'm not faulting you for that. God knows we're all trying to make sense of what really happened to this brilliant, beautiful, shining star.

That said, I want to thank you ALL for your dedication and determination for wanting to know the truth and seeking justice for AJ. I've been a WS lurker for *much* longer than I've been a member and I've followed more cases than any of you want to know about. All y'all, are rock stars for seeking justice for AJ.

I believe justice will be had. I believe LE has more evidence than any of us realize right now. I believe the guilty parties will be held accountable.

Just needed to say that.

We all have our boundaries and must respect them for the sake of our well being, i understand!

I'll vouch for said effect of non-existent imagery and the color of rubber gloves.

Any chance one of you fabulous mods would be able to please link the second of Lucky Seven's transcriptions of WH's (second) interview with CH to the first post in this thread and maybe also in the media thread?

It's the one that was released the night before AJ was found (after he was in jail, etc.)

It'd be great! Thanks!

Here's the OP where it was linked - and here's the direct link itself.

I don't know with all WH has said about "doing anything for his family." I think the result of his trial on April 28th is going to determine if he takes on the other charges as well.

Virginia is a three strikes state and it doesn't matter if the strike occurred in VA or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure one of our mods have already stepped in and issued this warning, but I am pages behind, so I'm going to go ahead and make this suggestion. If anyone is going to AJ's memorial service, please go there to represent yourself as an individual. Or as a group of LOCAL community members. It would be wise, imo, not to carry WS with you in any way, shape or form..other than in your hearts and minds.

Just my 2 cents.

Brenchen...know that I am holding Mel close in thought and prayer, and will continue to do so until he back home with you.

I'm sure one of our mods have already stepped in and issued this warning, but I am pages behind, so I'm going to go ahead and make this suggestion. If anyone is going to AJ's memorial service, please go there to represent yourself as an individual. Or as a group of LOCAL community members. It would be wise, imo, not to carry WS with you in any way, shape or form..other than in your hearts and minds.

Just my 2 cents.
I'm a local and I am going. I'm taking my daughter who is friends with the family.

I'm a local and I am going. I'm taking my daughter who is friends with the family.

I would be there right beside you if I were still local, Mom1. Carry me with you in your heart when you go, please. :)

A snippet from your excellent link and BBM:

ETA I guess speaking of their victims, and not just their crime in general (in "past tense"), is a dead giveaway too.

That probably holds true a lot of times but not every time.

I remember many felt Ed Smart was guilty because he referred to Elizabeth in the past tense several times. Many felt Marlene Lamar had guilt of some sort because she talked about Sierra in the past tense early on.

Now WH may surely do this because of guilt but I think many parents of murdered children have referred to their child in the past tense due to their child no longer being in their presence at the time they spoke. Those who have used past tense was when the child was still missing and hadn't been located yet.

JMO

We all have our boundaries and must respect them for the sake of our well being, i understand!

So true, Mrs. Obrien. As harsh as this sounds, I actually have to step back sometimes and focus on the case, rather than the victim. When I find myself unable to do that, even for a little bit, I know I'm in trouble. So I take a break and work on UID's for awhile, so that I am doing something productive that also takes my mind off of a particular case or victim.

We all find our own individual ways of coping. The only "right" way is the way that works for you personally.

Just my 2 cents.

So...leave your WS cape at home, right?? :giggle:

That probably holds true a lot of times but not every time.

I remember many felt Ed Smart was guilty because he referred to Elizabeth in the past tense several times. Many felt Marlene Lamar had guilt of some sort because she talked about Sierra in the past tense early on.

Now WH may surely do this because of guilt but I think many parents of murdered children have referred to their child in the past tense due to their child no longer being in their presence at the time they spoke. Those who have used past tense was when the child was still missing and hadn't been located yet.

JMO

I don't know much about the Smart case, but it turned out that Marlene Lamar had been notified by LE that Sierra was likely gone. There was a reason why she referred to her in the past tense, and looked to the sky when she referenced her.

I can't say it is impossible that WH had been told the same by LE so early in the investigation (when he made the post), but I think it's highly unlikely.

In regards to LE looking at WH's speech patterns, I mentioned something similar several threads back. Take a look at this and tell me what you guys think??

http://www.livescience.com/16585-psychopaths-speech-language.html

Interesting!

From the article:
'and focused their attention on basic needs, such as food, drink and money.'

From 'Royale with Cheese':
The last statement from interviewer with any meat to it is in regards to how she put money on his books... 'I'm safe, I'm not hungry, I'm not hot or cold you know? I'm just miserable.'

He ummms and uhhhs a LOT, I am going to take a closer look at when he does. Sometimes his words are full of them, then there will be a good wall of text with none.

He says 'because' 61 times over the 3 interviews transcribed by Lucky. 'So' appears 41 times.

This particular bit was not mentioned in the article, but he says 'You know' A LOT (61 times!!!). He is attempting to convince the interviewer that they should take his 'truth' as granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member