VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG maybe he is phrasing it this way because HE WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE NEAR HER.
She last saw me.

LE maybe asked him when was it she last saw u?

At this point, who knows? WH has a tendency to phrase sentences in odd ways and he uses malapropos (wrong) words, like when he said revolving but meant involving.

So it's anyone's guess. All I know is that when he said "she saw me last" (thanks, Kadoober for the exact phrase!) I got such an image in my head of AJ looking at WH for the last time. And combined with the two of them "staring" at each other, well, it's the stuff of nightmares.

But that's just my own personal perception and gut reaction. The guy is so good at creating word salad that he should be the head chef at a fancy restaurant.

I don't think so (LE question). This quote is from the first CH interview, and he refers to what SHE saw twice (she saw the neighbor, she saw WH last). I can think of three reasons why he would show awareness of what she saw:

1) He was with her.
2) He is just making stuff up out of nothing, which opens the door to anything and everything.
3) He is so incredibly narcissistic that he is giving himself powers beyond what is humanly possible.

All IMO

Oh I think he was with her I said that way back when. He tried to talk his way out of what he said.
She saw him. I mean He saw her. they saw each other. He covered all the bases.

But he is speaking the way law enforcement speaks at times.
I think there is a lot of truth in all the BS he speaks
and yes ME is the main focus to him.... Himself!

So does anyone see an arrest coming soon?

I thought so over a week ago when they found her, but, now I'm getting nervous that maybe no, or not soon. I was also wondering if they are holding out until
the funeral was over?

I thought so over a week ago when they found her, but, now I'm getting nervous that maybe no, or not soon. I was also wondering if they are holding out until
the funeral was over?

It's like so many have stated. They can just take their time building a case because WH is already locked up.

the funeral was over?

But why wait till after the funeral?

Another Question!

Does anyone think we might be very surprised at who they arrest?

But why wait till after the funeral?

My guess is out of consideration to the family. The perp is in prison so it's not like they have to get a criminal off the streets.

Edited to add: I don't think they will make a charge until knowing how she died.

JMO, of course.

the funeral was over?
LE may watch behavior at the funeral. They do that sometimes.

My guess is out of consideration to the family. The perp is in prison so it's not like they have to get a criminal off the streets.

Edited to add: I don't think they will make a charge until knowing how she died.

JMO, of course.

Im going to play devils advocate here.

what if it wasn't him?

Then my speculation is null and void. I think it's him.

JMO.

I always have thought he was the guilty one.
but.... He has been the only one to say anything AND that has raised some red flags for me.

Another Question!

Does anyone think we might be very surprised at who they arrest?

Yes and no. Wes going down is a given, imo. Others might come as a surprise...if there are others involved in some way, before or after the fact.

What if he is covering up for someone?

Don't think he's that honorable or high minded. But that's just my opinion. Punching an innocent dog in the head doesn't help him "cover for someone". He's just violent. Period.

Don't think he's that honorable or high minded. But that's just my opinion. Punching an innocent dog in the head doesn't help him "cover for someone". He's just violent. Period.

I also think he couldn't keep it to himself if he were covering for someone. That's way too honorable for him not to boast about.

JMO.

just like we all knew she was no longer with us in this world, we all know who was responsible for her departure. it's the details we need filling in. sometimes things really are just that obvious!!! IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove