VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that happens I for one won't be shedding any tears of remorse. His current charges are enough to earn him prison time and if his actions end up contaminating evidence or worse, allows a guilty person to go free, then in my eyes he was involved in AJ's death.

IMO, inserting himself into the investigation was wrong; obstructing the investigation was despicible. WH deserves whatever he gets.

OH after all hes done he isn't going anywhere he belongs exactly where he is.
Everything he has done was wrong!

but what if someone else killed her and called him and he said ill take care of everything keep your mouth shut....
that's just one scenario.

Did any of you see the Joe Fisher news interview on WAVY 10 it was the 4 p.m. news, I have it recorded on my DVR, where the lady neighbor that lives in the trailer nextdoor to the house AJ was found that she said she saw a white truck 2 times in that driveway but saw it about 7 times in total, one of the times was the day after AJ disappeared.

but what if someone else killed her and called him and he said ill take care of everything keep your mouth shut....
I feel that scenario is very likely IMO. Also I have a philosophy I would like to share.... People always end up telling on themselves in one way or another. I truly am confident that justice will be served for AJ.

Wes isn't a saint by any means but he had to know that his history alone was going to make him the biggest suspect. The thing is, Wes isn't the only person that knew his history and how it would make him look. It wasn't even necessary to draw attention to oneself by pointing fingers at Wes because LE was going to have no choice but zero in on him first.
It also bothers me that we have a case where AJ's death really has been overshadowed by all the "who's the daddy" jockeying yet the man who, for all intents and purposes, "won" (I don't like the connotation but ...) is being blamed for killing her. Why would he?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So...you think Wes broke into Texty's house and really found her jacket in the sofa cushion? And then moved it in order to make the evidence "come to light" ? Not being at all snarky. Genuine question. I'd like to hear your thoughts on that.

Did any of you see the Joe Fisher news interview on WAVY 10 it was the 4 p.m. news, I have it recorded on my DVR, where the lady neighbor that lives in the trailer nextdoor to the house AJ was found that she said she saw a white truck 2 times in that driveway but saw it about 7 times in total, one of the times was the day after AJ disappeared.

What? No! Do you have a link?

I have a terrible feeling we're going to get some really gruesome details about what happened after she disappeared. :(

So...you think Wes broke into Texty's house and really found her jacket in the sofa cushion? And then moved it in order to make the evidence "come to light" ? Not being at all snarky. Genuine question. I'd like to hear your thoughts on that.

Honestly? It's more likely that Wes realized LE was getting sidetracked by his record and was stupid enough to think he could help things along. I get the impression from him that none of us should waste our MENSA guest pass on him.

I can't find an uploaded video from WAVY. I am just going to record part of it from my DVR on my phone and upload it. I think I also have the video interview they did on one of the channels about the home. I will post the youtube link as soon as I upload it. It's just going to be partial of it.

But why would he take the rap for someone like that? He knows and has said himself that he knows that LE is accusing him, so he would know that he is going to take the blame. Who would he be so interested in protecting? Would he be thinking that since he didn't kill her himself that they can't pin it on him and he will just take the heat until they realize they have no evidence -- and then he will just walk out of jail?
That would be a big risk for even a bobo like Wes to take.

Live Streaming | WAVY-TV
Watch the latest WAVY newscast LIVE or on replay at any time 24/7.
http://wavy.com/livestream/

BBM
Would this link work to reply yesterday's 4PM broadcast? :crossfingers:

I don't think Wes is covering for anyone. I think he's guilty of what he's been charged with. I don't think he's necessarily the brightest crayon in the box but I'm not sold on him killing AJ.

Hey-Debbie,

Thank you for doing this. Please remember you have to link back to the TV station and give them credit if you post a video from their newscast.

It is possible we may still be asked to take it down but I think we are good as long as we link back and give the right TV station credit.

Hey-Debbie,

Thank you for doing this. Please remember you have to link back to the TV station and give them credit if you post a video from their newscast.

It is possible we may still be asked to take it down but I think we are good as long as we link back and give the right TV station credit.

So do I just put a link to WAVY's website on the video?

Wes isn't a saint by any means but he had to know that his history alone was going to make him the biggest suspect. The thing is, Wes isn't the only person that knew his history and how it would make him look. It wasn't even necessary to draw attention to oneself by pointing fingers at Wes because LE was going to have no choice but zero in on him first.
It also bothers me that we have a case where AJ's death really has been overshadowed by all the "who's the daddy" jockeying yet the man who, for all intents and purposes, "won" (I don't like the connotation but ...) is being blamed for killing her. Why would he?

I'm not quite sure what you're asking or implying with this post. Can you please clarify?

Okay see if this works for you. Sorry. I just recorded on my phone a copy of the news broadcast. I had DVR'd a lot of the news around that time. There is a lot of news information that they actually never loaded on their websites.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBsIYbRa3Wg

Debbie,

Please provide the name of the News station and a link back to their site.

Thank you

So do I just put a link to WAVY's website on the video?

If you can put a link to the video I'm sure it would be appreciated. I was talking about here on the forum.

If you are uploading a video you took of the newscast and posting that video here on Websleuths you need to provide a link in your post back to the station's website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove