VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
A word on the burglaries and the bank robbery.

I know for a fact that LE places a higher priority on breaks-ins and robberies when people are present in homes and businesses.

I was told this by LE after a break-in at my home while we were all thankfully on vacation.

Their reasoning behind this is simple....and hard to argue with.

LE considers these types of robberies more serious because they have to assume that the person carrying out the crime is already committed to violence...... because the perp knows that there are/or will be people present who could resist.

Just because WH hasnt been convicted of murder doesnt mean that he isnt capable of it or that he hasnt come close in the past.

JMO of course.

BBM: But we also have to keep in mind that WH's attorney states this. I am not doubting that WH doesn't have these issues; however, I would have to see either a psyche eval report and/or medical records to back it up before I consider it etched in stone. JMO

Agree. That type of statement is protocol for defense lawyers to use at any given time.

He lived in a no tell motel. Plus he had access to crack cocaine. So imo; He had plenty of perspectives as far as borrowing a vehicle. Plus he could have said that he needed it to move more stuff out of the house. Jmo.

Mayby he 'borrowed' a vehicle from someone who was out of town and who he knew wouldn't miss it? Clean it up return it and no ones the wiser....

He lived in a no tell motel. Plus he had access to crack cocaine. So imo; He had plenty of perspectives as far as borrowing a vehicle. Plus he could have said that he needed it to move more stuff out of the house. Jmo.

The black van is too big to just move AJ too much risk for the circumstances as it stood out, what do you think was behind that?

Link Please? Jmo.
You'll have to wait until tomorrow, but I'll give you at least a couple. One case that comes to mind was a little girl named Cheyenne. Wolf might've been her last name, and she was from Oklahoma. Lived with her stepmother, father, and a couple of sisters. She was sickly, and the parents abused her, especially the stepmother. Father came home from work one evening, and she was dead. So he buried her under the front porch. The odor was bad, so he moved her to the back of the property, if I'm not mistaken. Anyway, when the family moved out west, they brought her remains with them in Rubbermaid bins. The wife had a relative out there, and they kept the remains in his garage, or shed, for some time. Then they might have moved them to a storage unit. I'm a little fuzzy on that part, and don't quite recall how the truth finally was exposed. I'll look up the link tomorrow.

I can't remember who asked earlier what we think is one of the weirdest things about AJ's disappearance/murder.

I think it's the text WH sent to CS (friend of AJ) three hours before she was reported missing, offering $500 for info that leads him to AJ. WH said to put that out to her friends. What was that about? Was he trying to find out if anyone had missed her yet or what? Was he trying to establish his innocence? Had he misplaced her? I don't get it. :confused:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Cnastyyy145/status/572898501425803264

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_f208X9VhEZREZJN0wzNVpkOGM/view

Mayby he 'borrowed' a vehicle from someone who was out of town and who he knew wouldn't miss it? Clean it up return it and no ones the wiser....

Exactly. He is a "BreakandEnter' man. He is a long time burglar. He is bold and stupid. So he had lots of possible options. He could have stolen a friends car keys when they were asleep and taken the car, but had it back by sunrise. Drug addict-burglar-mental health issues all combine to make it possible for him to 'steal' someones car without them ever realizing it, imo.

A word on the burglaries and the bank robbery.

I know for a fact that LE places a higher priority on breaks-ins and robberies when people are present in homes and businesses.

I was told this by LE after a break-in at my home while were all thankfully on vacation.

Their reasoning behind this is simple....and hard to argue with.

LE considers these types of robberies more serious because they have to assume that the person carrying out the crime is already committed to violence...... because the perp knows that there are/or will be people present who could resist.

Just because WH hasnt been convicted of murder doesnt mean that he isnt capable of it or that he hasnt come close in the past.

JMO of course.

I don't think those "Game Over" eye-lid tattoos were meant for poker.

It seems as if there's several eyewitness accounts including different vehicles that may have been at the location where AJ was found. Yet this is an abandoned (empty) home where no one has lived for at least two years. So it makes me wonder, would someone take a chance of being seen there multiple times? Was a different vehicle being used intentionally each time, for example to possibly complicate any possible eyewitness accounts? Did someone go there say the first time in one vehicle to possibly dig a shallow grave and/or figure out exactly where they were going to put her? And then go back again to take her there? And then possibly again to check for any possible evidence that could've been left behind? Could she have been kept alive for awhile inside that house? I don't know, just throwing out ideas to think about....

Exactly. He is a "BreakandEnter' man. He is a long time burglar. He is bold and stupid. So he had lots of possible options. He could have stolen a friends car keys when they were asleep and taken the car, but had it back by sunrise. Drug addict-burglar-mental health issues all combine to make it possible for him to 'steal' someones car without them ever realizing it, imo.
Exactly.

I can't remember who asked earlier what we think is one of the weirdest things about AJ's disappearance/murder.

I think it's the text WH sent to CS (friend of AJ) three hours before she was reported missing, offering $500 for info that leads him to AJ. WH said to put that out to her friends. What was that about? Was he trying to find out if anyone had missed her yet or what? Was he trying to establish his innocence? Had he misplaced her? I don't get it. :confused:

Great catch, thank you Lilibet. I'd missed that completely or forgotten it totally.

Yes very strange too, ranks up there.

Could be, IF he's guilty. Who said he had to ask permission. If it had to get done, he'd find a way. He as much as admits that in one of the interviews. He knew he shouldn't have gone in that house, but hey, he couldn't help himself. To say he's impulsive is an understatement.

I will NEVER be convinced that WH committed this entire crime completely on his own without anyone else knowing ANYTHING about it! Nope, nada, not going to happen.

Who offers cash for info from friends?? That's just bizarre IMO and hinky. Sounds like he was in cyam to me.

I will NEVER be convinced that WH committed this entire crime completely on his own without anyone else knowing ANYTHING about it! Nope, nada, not going to happen.

Never say never in cases like this.Fate has a way of providing twists and turns that prove us all wrong at some point or another.

Also, the very earliest posts from the core group of friends had nephbro's cell number alongside Wh and JH's numbers. I thought it was odd that he was thrown into the mix too. [ it was like 'if anyone has seen or heard from her please call her parents OR her uncle....]

Good point!

If you look for constants in this case, there really only appears to be two of them.Thats counting the wanted posters, finding the pieces of the card and finding the clothes................

Agree. This also means that moms didn't know about the supposed lunch meet between wes and aj prior to telling them that she was last seen at 7am on the missing persons report.

BBM: But we also have to keep in mind that WH's attorney states this. I am not doubting that WH doesn't have these issues; however, I would have to see either a psyche eval report and/or medical records to back it up before I consider it etched in stone. JMO

Please tell me where you got this info??? I may just be too caught up in everything else, but I don't remember seeing this.

ITA! I have a hunch others figured it out after the fact, but did not actively participate in the murder, or the disposal of the body.

I also tend to believe that AJ died in the hotel room, and that her body was held for a short time -- 2-3 days -- in a temporary location, before being transported to the final site.

All pure speculation and JMO.

Maybe relocated the day the debit card was found? Finding pieces of that card surely created a newsy diversion. What was that, Thursday? Some people couldn't remember the date- just that it was on that Thursday, IIRC

Please tell me where you got this info??? I may just be too caught up in everything else, but I don't remember seeing this.

I posted it in post 355 page 15 of this thread. Second link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gwg3232