VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES!!! Like a significant relative who has said almost nothing about the qualities, quirks, habits or anything that might have helped in the search for Angelica.
Oh, and just want to add:
That someone would also be controlling, vindictive and have a quick temper, perhaps.

What would be the single oddest 'fact' or aspect of this case since AJ went missing, for you Dex, zapped, anyone?

Easy. Wes never mentions which gas station. And which ever one he told to police; They claimed that he was not captured on video there.

Next.

Do you believe the white van witness, shiny dark Caravan witness or both?

I have a gut feeling that she was moved to that abandoned home from somewhere else, and it was not immediate. She could have even been in a large freezer or refrigerated device at first. we really don't know. But IIRC [ no links right now, sorry] , didn't Zach say that he was there when they removed her, and it was a body of remains, and not just bones?

I think she was 'protected' in the first week or two, then buried in a shallow grave, JMO.

ETA: Also still a possibility that she was kept alive and held somewhere for awhile.

I think she was transferred a couple of days after the Texty/pretty dog situation. He knew that the boys were about to snitch on him. So he had to do something quick.

Since LE let the guys mention the van without asking the publics help to track down the van; Then I think they know all about the van; Which makes me think the van theory is accurate.

OK... I'm starting to question not really the eyewitness accounts, but everything. I was on the news today, not because I wanted to be, but because a certain reporter wanted to ask me a question about a couple of very recent incidences about my school. I figured he wouldn't put me on, because I thought that they would most likely think I was boring for telling the truth. We have all seen the people captured by reporters that went viral, and IMO, neither of these witnesses seemed as though they were looking to be in the spot light. Also, why would anyone make up such a story when they know it will come out that they were lying eventually? I don't know what to think about the different sightings. There is not really a reason for anyone to come forth with info that they made up. If they are both right, then there HAS to be more than one person involved, I think??? How bout you?

I think she was transferred a couple of days after the Texty/pretty dog situation. He knew that the boys were about to snitch on him. So he had to do something quick.

There this sense that if you just step back and watch this things it's just going to burst open from the inside, like some bad sci fi blob. So odd the whole situation.

The ceremony at LU for AJ was great to see by contrast, seemed genuine to me.

Hey Dex,

I apologize but here's why I can't agree... that whole family had to be under a watchful eye since they reported her missing. If WH did this, I do not think he would go out and transport a body after they reported AJ missing. That would be so stupid. Not saying he's not stupid, but being stupid and covering your tracks are two different things. So, IMO, I don't think he moved her. However, I don't know whether or not to rule someone else out yet. This sucks.

From the satellite pictures of the property, where Angelica was found, it's apparent that some cutting back of overgrowth had been done there since October 2014. Obviously, someone had been on the property. We heard from the older gentleman (neighbor and possible relative of the owner of the property) that he had started to maintain the property but it was just too much work for him.

I tend to believe him and also the older female who said she saw a white truck there on more than one occassion.

OK... I'm starting to question not really the eyewitness accounts, but everything. I was on the news today, not because I wanted to be, but because a certain reporter wanted to ask me a question about a couple of very recent incidences about my school. I figured he wouldn't put me on, because I thought that they would most likely think I was boring for telling the truth. We have all seen the people captured by reporters that went viral, and IMO, neither of these witnesses seemed as though they were looking to be in the spot light. Also, why would anyone make up such a story when they know it will come out that they were lying eventually? I don't know what to think about the different sightings. There is not really a reason for anyone to come forth with info that they made up. If they are both right, then there HAS to be more than one person involved, I think??? How bout you?

Why does there HAVE to be more than one person involved? Couldnt one person drive two separate vehicles on two separate nights?

If that person did not want to draw attention by using their own vehicle this would make perfect sense IMO.

Why does there HAVE to be more than one person involved? Couldnt one person drive two separate vehicles on two separate nights?

If that person did not want to draw attention by using their own vehicle this would make perfect sense IMO.

Well, you are correct in asking that. I have thought so much about this. Yes, of course it is possible that one person could drive 2 vehicles on separate occasions. BUT, what kind of freaking moron would continue to revisit a place where he dumped a body in the first place? I know people have done it, but are those killers usually strangers? IDK, but WH is a criminal, and I think that if I were a criminal, I would learn from my mistakes and the mistakes of others. AND, the guy who mentioned the dark van, he said something to the effect of when he or whoever was driving saw me, he was more urgent and rushed around the house, or something like that. I watched the interview but this is all happening so fast. So, if it was the same person, and whoever was driving that van saw someone see him (or her) why the H would he ever go back? I can't figure this out.

I have a gut feeling that she was moved to that abandoned home from somewhere else, and it was not immediate. She could have even been in a large freezer or refrigerated device at first. we really don't know. But IIRC [ no links right now, sorry] , didn't Zach say that he was there when they removed her, and it was a body of remains, and not just bones?

I think she was 'protected' in the first week or two, then buried in a shallow grave, JMO.

ETA: Also still a possibility that she was kept alive and held somewhere for awhile.

I think you are onto a very good line of thinking here. Do you have any theories as to where she was possibly kept?

I think one of the first places LE probably could have looked was the storage unit. However, in the beginning, they would have needed a warrant and probable cause to search there. That could have bought someone time to move her.

JMO

Well, you are correct in asking that. I have thought so much about this. Yes, of course it is possible that one person could drive 2 vehicles on separate occasions. BUT, what kind of freaking moron would continue to revisit a place where he dumped a body in the first place? I know people have done it, but are those killers usually strangers? IDK, but WH is a criminal, and I think that if I were a criminal, I would learn from my mistakes and the mistakes of others. AND, the guy who mentioned the dark van, he said something to the effect of when he or whoever was driving saw me, he was more urgent and rushed around the house, or something like that. I watched the interview but this is all happening so fast. So, if it was the same person, and whoever was driving that van saw someone see him (or her) why the H would he ever go back? I can't figure this out.

There has been speculation that WH is bi-polar. More than that actually, as the condition is listed on his court documents.

You can find them here and here . If you look on page 16 of the second link, you will see the attorney respresenting WH states that he suffers from manic depression (early term for bi-polar disorder) ADHD and suicidal tendencies.

I agree that a sane and rational person wouldnt likely do any of the things youve mentioned above.

Its my belief that were not dealing with a sane and rational person however.

Additionally, there is a documented link between drug use (which WH has admitted to) bi-polar disorder and violence which you can read more about here, here, and here.

And finally, theres also evidence to support that WH may be a psychopath as well.

The following articles tell how to recognize a psychopath by their speech patterns and also by their behaviors.

Why can't you just let us salivate over the thought that there was an accomplice. Don't be such a kiljoy. Lol. Just joking.

But the truck didn't park in the wrong spot on it's own. Just saying.

ITA! I have a hunch others figured it out after the fact, but did not actively participate in the murder, or the disposal of the body.

I also tend to believe that AJ died in the hotel room, and that her body was held for a short time -- 2-3 days -- in a temporary location, before being transported to the final site.

All pure speculation and JMO.

There has been speculation that WH is bi-polar. More than that actually, as the condition is listed on his court documents.

I agree that a sane and rational person wouldnt likely do any of the things youve mentioned above.

Its my belief that were not dealing with a sane and rational person however.

Sure, but you don't have to be sane and rational to realize that by killing someone, you will most likely be caught. I don't believe a word he says after watching that youtube video about British liars. He does everything wrong. He diverts attention when asked any question, makes people feel sorry for him, leads people to believe that he was a loving, caring father, but after seeing that video with forensic psychologists, I cannot ever think of him as anything but guilty. I really am reaching when I say there has to be someone else involved, because I don't want to have this tunnel vision. However, I am so very pissed that no one involved in the Caley Anthony case was ever sentenced to really anything because of loopholes. What kind of judge lets everyone off because of lack of evidence/proof? Not really lack of evidence, but everyone was lying so much that nothing could be proven. I don't ever want that to happen again. "Oh, since you are ALL liars, you are all not guilty." Makes no sense and makes me angry. I don't want that to happen in this case, because I feel like we've been caught in a web of lies right from the get go.

Can someone answer a question I have? Did AJ's sister see AJ physically up and awake the day she went missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pied Piper of Hamelin