VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sallye818 - thank you so much for your post above. I'm with Pirate Girl in that it touched me greatly. I love that song by Brad Paisley (how perfect), I like it as the duet he does with Dolly Parton especially, so hope they did that version; that added to my hope that it was a nice service. I am so sure she was loved and those people came forward for her with open hearts. Somebody did not love her in the right way, and I pray for swift justice, no matter how it comes down. I'm so angry, how dare this good girl is gone and others are still here? Not that there's ever an answer to that, but I want whoever was responsible to pay dearly. You did this to a young woman who was going to be a great person, not the loser that you turned out to be. Lifting you up, AJ.

Lord no! I have my hands busy doing so many other things right now I couldn't possibly help. If you want, I can send you a few things tomorrow. Just let me know. :)

ETA: Do you want links with them?

Not necessarily. I can hunt down links if I need them.

I actually did see the vulture comment (and no I don't have a link, lol) but there is SO much myth about vultures I usually ignore it.

I see it somewhat on my occasional drive from Coastal Georgia to my townhome in Atlanta. It could be anything, but my mind goes to the macabre.

Something continues to bother me. We all know Wes can't keep his mouth shut. I feel like someone else has to know something about what happened.

The news interview with the neighbor that saw the caravan the dark haired guy not the red haired guy. He is the one that mentioned vultures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Something continues to bother me. We all know Wes can't keep his mouth shut. I feel like someone else has to know something about what happened.

Has Pastor T visited WH in jail that we know of? Has anybody else?

The news interview with the neighbor that saw the caravan the dark haired guy not the red haired guy. He is the one that mentioned vultures.

Any more on that dark Grand Caravan? Just reading that that particular car turned its headlights off after pulling around the back of the house gives me chills. Who owns it, who was driving it? What day was it?

Lol I was getting to post the link too. I forgot this is one of the ones I had on Youtube

Thanks, Butterfly. That's the first time I've seen that vid. Much appreciated.

I think the "someone else" (or multiple someones) is/are significantly more capable of keeping their mouth(s) closed than WH is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MothSí