VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She caught him in the house trying to steal her Gopro money. While arguing; He rips up her card. She goes to stop him and he snaps.

This theory is for members who really don't like thinking of the sex-motive. Plus it's once again plausible. Jmo

She caught him in the house trying to steal her Gopro money. While arguing; He rips up her card. She goes to stop him and he snaps.

This theory is for members who really don't like thinking of the sex-motive. Plus it's once again plausible. Jmo

The theory that WH was trying to steal money from AJ is especially plausible for someone with escalating drug use. They will steal from their widowed mother or their own children. JMO

Theories are like body orifices, imo. When they are clear and functioning properly, they are great. When they get clogged up with excess crap, they just become a pain in the arse. ;)

Theories are like body orifices, imo. When they are clear and functioning properly, they are great. When they get clogged up with crap, they just become a pain in the arse. ;)

BBM

LOL And that describes this case perfectly.

Is anyone else having a problem viewing Zach's Blog? I may have missed something!

Open to invited readers only is the message I get. Could be because a certain someone is picking through his blog posts as fodder for her podcast. Or because he wants to write as part of the grieving process without his every word being analyzed. Not sure. His FB is still public, for whoever was asking.

I did miss that news cast....Does anyone else find it odd that they only said "they found out today that the body was cremated" but did not indicate who informed them ? JMO... not speculating....just a wundrng...

Their source on the cremation was the family. Make of that what you will.

"yeah I mean, people make mistakes but people can change, too, and people that did my kind of mistakes aren't really people that do stuff like this either."
This stuck out to me after reading the interview again! "people that did my kind of mistakes aren't really people that do stuff like thiseither."
Stuff like what? AJ had not been found at this point so what kind of stuff is he talking about? He knew exactly what kind of stuff had happened IMO! At first I was doubting that he had anything to do with this but when you go back over all of the information we have it is pretty telling!
Bless AJ's Sweet Heart! May she rest in peace and May justice be served to the fullest!

Linked on page 1 JF's jailhouse interview with WH

This was helpful to me, and is taken from the murder of Jennifer Ramsaran thread a couple years ago Someone brought up the story today. Sorry I don't recall who. It was on Dateline I think & YouTube as our other Websleuther mentioned. Worth watching. I'll try to find the link.

QUOTE::

At this point, perhaps the best path to solving this particular murder rests with the ability of law enforcement’s geographic profilers to identify the killer’s awareness space, which is defined as that geographic area that individuals have become familiar with over their lifetime. It is composed of those places that have been incorporated into a person’s memory by repeated exposure.

A person’s, including a criminal’s, awareness space is centered around those locations that are most important to them, starting with their home and including other locations such as work, a friend’s house, the primary stores where they shop, favorite walking paths, etc. It is also composed of the transportation corridors used to connect those locations to one another.
in the vast majority of child abduction murders, as well as other crimes, researchers have found that theperpetrator lives within his awareness space, commits his crimes close to home and within that awareness space, and disposes of his victims and other evidence at the outer edges of the awareness space, generally along the space’s transportation corridors.

This is because when it comes to operating in our comfort zones, criminals, even sociopaths who murder children, have been found to be just like the rest of us. We tend to operate within the areas that we know best.

UNQUOTE
:bump:
My attempt at a geographic profile, with help of other posters.

Suspect must:
1. have familiarity with and not stick out in AJ's neighborhood.
2. have familiarity with Southampton house location and/or route through area to NC (hwy 258 to Murfreesboro or farther West?)

Suspect may:
1. work with WH.
2. have access to blue/black van possibly with freedom of movement without arousing suspicion. (or know family will not come forward?)
3. know AJ was home that week.
4. own or have access to a white car.
5. have participated in searches.
6. be friend, family, or neighbor - primarily associated with WH
7. implicate WH as primary suspect, either legitimately or illegitimately.

:bump:
My attempt at a geographic profile, with help of other posters.

Suspect must:
1. have familiarity with and not stick out in AJ's neighborhood.
2. have familiarity with Southampton house location and/or route through area to NC (hwy 258 to Murfreesboro or farther West?)

Suspect may:
1. work with WH.
2. have access to blue/black van possibly with freedom of movement without arousing suspicion. (or know family will not come forward?)
3. know AJ was home that week.
4. own or have access to a white car.
5. have participated in searches.
6. be friend, family, or neighbor - primarily associated with WH
7. implicate WH as primary suspect, either legitimately or illegitimately.

You'll have to add in alot of new info, Mom2. ;)

"yeah I mean, people make mistakes but people can change, too, and people that did my kind of mistakes aren't really people that do stuff like this either."
This stuck out to me after reading the interview again! "people that did my kind of mistakes aren't really people that do stuff like thiseither."
Stuff like what? AJ had not been found at this point so what kind of stuff is he talking about? He knew exactly what kind of stuff had happened IMO! At first I was doubting that he had anything to do with this but when you go back over all of the information we have it is pretty telling!
Bless AJ's Sweet Heart! May she rest in peace and May justice be served to the fullest!

Linked on page 1 JF's jailhouse interview with WH

?- "aren't really people that do stuff like this either." My question is what people? and what stuff?- seems to me he could be referencing someone else and something other than what he has ever been charged with... JMO

Thank you for pointing that out...I had wondered as well

You'll have to add in alot of new info, Mom2. ;)

I was thinking the same. Add or take away. I can't stop questioning why LE, if they suspected an accomplice, would let that second person remain out here if they are/were a flight risk. This just doesn't seem plausible to me, because if I did something or was involved in something this horrid, I would probably always have this feeling that I am being watched. I wonder if they have told anyone on the outside that they could not cross state lines. That would be interesting to know. I know there are so many loopholes the defense could possibly find, and I think that they are trying really hard to be sure that they don't make an arrest until they know there is no way that it could be defended against... if that makes sense.

Suggestions?

Lord no! I have my hands busy doing so many other things right now I couldn't possibly help. If you want, I can send you a few things tomorrow. Just let me know. :)

ETA: Do you want links with them?

I was thinking the same. Add or take away. I can't stop questioning why LE, if they suspected an accomplice, would let that second person remain out here if they are/were a flight risk. This just doesn't seem plausible to me, because if I did something or was involved in something this horrid, I would probably always have this feeling that I am being watched. I wonder if they have told anyone on the outside that they could not cross state lines. That would be interesting to know. I know there are so many loopholes the defense could possibly find, and I think that they are trying really hard to be sure that they don't make an arrest until they know there is no way that it could be defended against... if that makes sense.

BBM: Possibly because the *other* person (or persons) have cooperated with the investigation. I suspect LE has put a substantial amount of pressure on others who are still on the 'outside'.

ETA: And yes, I use the term *cooperated* lightly.

There is so much sketch-baggery attached to this case I think the LE officials that eventually bring it all together and straighten it all out, will deserve an award of some sort.

I think, and this is pure speculation, it's *entirely* possible whoever took AJ away and left her at that house, did it 100% on their own with no one else involved. But... as time went by, maybe they had a perverted need to be recognized for what they'd done so they maybe shared some rumors they "heard" or something along those lines, and sprinkled little tidbits of info here and there.

I know it sounds ridiculous but people LIKE this actually DO this. Healthy, well-balanced people have a hard time wrapping their heads around this kind of thing but there are lots of people out there like this.

This was helpful to me, and is taken from the murder of Jennifer Ramsaran thread a couple years ago Someone brought up the story today. Sorry I don't recall who. It was on Dateline I think & YouTube as our other Websleuther mentioned. Worth watching. I'll try to find the link.

QUOTE::

At this point, perhaps the best path to solving this particular murder rests with the ability of law enforcement’s geographic profilers to identify the killer’s awareness space, which is defined as that geographic area that individuals have become familiar with over their lifetime. It is composed of those places that have been incorporated into a person’s memory by repeated exposure.

A person’s, including a criminal’s, awareness space is centered around those locations that are most important to them, starting with their home and including other locations such as work, a friend’s house, the primary stores where they shop, favorite walking paths, etc. It is also composed of the transportation corridors used to connect those locations to one another.
in the vast majority of child abduction murders, as well as other crimes, researchers have found that theperpetrator lives within his awareness space, commits his crimes close to home and within that awareness space, and disposes of his victims and other evidence at the outer edges of the awareness space, generally along the space’s transportation corridors.

This is because when it comes to operating in our comfort zones, criminals, even sociopaths who murder children, have been found to be just like the rest of us. We tend to operate within the areas that we know best.

UNQUOTE

Thank you for this information, Ekwit8. It's extremely helpful. Hope you keep posting what you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloocheez