VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes in these cases, there are people who attract what they feel is positive attention, but in the end, however, it turns out to be negative attention instead, because things didn't quite work out how they had originally planned.

We are so far off track now we should all just go to bed. :floorlaugh:

I should probably let everyone know that in just ONE week, a body can decompose about 60% (more so when the body is lying outside in the open and exposed to wildlife). AJ was found almost a month and a half after her TOD. This may clear up any need for a forensic anthro. I'm not surprised they have called one imo.
BUT, her remains were described as a body and the neighbor saw vultures much later than March 2 or 3rd and a week or two before she was found. Either she was kept alive or in a place where her body was more or less protected from the elements until it ended up outside and exposed to all kinds of factors.
IMO

Some situations remind me of the 'ole saying 'you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.'

BUT, whatever you do, don't p*ss off the Queen Bee!

lol Paul Bunyon Dexter I hated how that show ended it could have been soooooo good.

o/t I love Dexter. have all 7 seasons on dvd. BUT, I haven't watched the last two seasons because I don't think I'm going to like how it ends. Don't know for sure how it does end, but apparently it's not in a good way (for fans). So hope no spoilers on here. :(

BUT, her remains were described as a body and the neighbor saw vultures much later than March 2 or 3rd and a week or two before she was found. Either she was kept alive or in a place where her body was more or less protected from the elements until it ended up outside and exposed to all kinds of factors.
IMO

I must have missed the vulture comments, K. Have a link handy, by any chance? (Sorry. I'm actually serious this time.)

o/t I love Dexter. have all 7 seasons on dvd. BUT, I haven't watched the last two seasons because I don't think I'm going to like how it ends. Don't know for sure how it does end, but apparently it's not in a good way (for fans). So hope no spoilers on here. :(

I love the show too. Debra was a mess in season 7 after witnessing Dexter get rid of one of his dark passengers.

But I like Dexter the same way I use to love watching the Death Wish movies with Charles Bronson. Ole Paul Kersey knew how to get his revenge. Woooooo

I attended the Memorial and Candlelight Vigil for AJ tonight at Longwood U . It was a packed house and a really nice tribute to her. President Reveley spoke, as well as AJ's dorm RA, two girls in the softball club with AJ, and someone from the counseling center. Many of the speakers spoke of AJ's potential and the President spoke of how she was beginning to “transform her life” at College (I wondered how deeply true this really was). Jen and Anjelica's sisters were there.WSET 13 TV was also filming. As we lit our candles, “When I Get Where I'm Going” by Brad Paisley played in the background. There were many tears and hugs among her fellow Lancers.

I feel blessed that I was able to attend and share in another part of Anjelica's life. My heart still breaks for those who love her and miss her desperately. As I meditated during the song, I couldn't help but think of where AJ is now. As I left to walk to my car, I began to think about her last few minutes/hours of her life and my heart broke all over again. It was so wrong and hateful for someone to do this to her and I will pray even more fervently that justice will come swift and soon.

Thank you for sharing your experience. This hit my heart so heavily. Made it break for this poor baby again. smh....I just don't understand which is so frustrating and does a number on one's faith. :tears:

I must have missed the vulture comments, K. Have a link handy, by any chance? (Sorry. I'm actually serious this time.)

I actually did see the vulture comment (and no I don't have a link, lol) but there is SO much myth about vultures I usually ignore it.

I havent heard anything about vultures in this case.

Crows maybe, but no vultures.....excluding humans who mimic the behavior of vultures of course.

I just read here. You folks are making my head hurt.:gaah:

Eta: and no, I have no link!

Theories are like body orifices, imo. When they are clear and functioning properly, they are great. When they get clogged up with excess crap, they just become a pain in the arse. ;)

Thanks, Mountain_Kat....gotta get the Dt. SunDrop off my screen now! I did need some comic relief, though. :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IdreamofJeannie