VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodnight, WSers!

Sorry, Mods. We've gone around the bend, tonight. Please forgive us, we're all really really tired. :)

In all seriousness, and hoping none of us went too far here tonight with our goofing off, but most of us have read AJ's twitter and this girl LOVED silly humor! You know she did, and many of us do too. I honestly believe she'd have been all over it, making us all lol even more. (and if y'all actually read AJ's twitter, she might even have been scolded here) ;)

This is the part of the case were anxious feelings and questions and speculations and all that tends to take over. AJ's been found, she's at rest, NO ONE can hurt her any more, ever again!! Now, we wait for LE to do their thing... and Justice for AJ is just around the corner.

Right now? It's all about justice for AJ.

The news interview with the neighbor that saw the caravan the dark haired guy not the red haired guy. He is the one that mentioned vultures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It was very weird how LE let those guys talk to reporters about the van on 2 separate occasions.

LE must know who that van belongs to and wanted the world to know about the van so Wes's family could start taking the blinders off. Jmo

With the forensic anthropologist being called in, they might be looking for more than just HOW, but WHEN and WHERE.

JMO.

I think the "someone else" (or multiple someones) is/are significantly more capable of keeping their mouth(s) closed than WH is.
YES!!! Like a significant relative who has said almost nothing about the qualities, quirks, habits or anything that might have helped in the search for Angelica.

Who needs links when I can just share the information freely. This way sluethers spend less time backtracking. So just take my word for it and carry on. Jmo.
Yeah, right, Morgan. Back to work! :D

Thanks to Butterfly and OPs for providing the video link re: the vulture sighting. I saw MK's request but I knew by the time I got caught up at least one of y'all would post it before I could find it :)

I have a gut feeling that she was moved to that abandoned home from somewhere else, and it was not immediate. She could have even been in a large freezer or refrigerated device at first. we really don't know. But IIRC [ no links right now, sorry] , didn't Zach say that he was there when they removed her, and it was a body of remains, and not just bones?

I think she was 'protected' in the first week or two, then buried in a shallow grave, JMO.

ETA: Also still a possibility that she was kept alive and held somewhere for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader