VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, the very earliest posts from the core group of friends had nephbro's cell number alongside Wh and JH's numbers. I thought it was odd that he was thrown into the mix too. [ it was like 'if anyone has seen or heard from her please call her parents OR her uncle....]

Yes, it was all a neph bro bear melange at first, then the others became more prominent, especially, since the memorial game day.

Could be, IF he's guilty. Who said he had to ask permission. If it had to get done, he'd find a way. He as much as admits that in one of the interviews. He knew he shouldn't have gone in that house, but hey, he couldn't help himself. To say he's impulsive is an understatement.
"If he's guilty"
The first few videos during the search for AJ and even after the b&e arrest I believed him to not be involved in her disappearance. Then I learned of his criminal history and having been recently released from jail and relapsing into addiction.
So I'm thinking there is a high probability that he is involved if not responsible. JMO

Maybe relocated the day the debit card was found? Finding pieces of that card surely created a newsy diversion. What was that, Thursday? Some people couldn't remember the date- just that it was on that Thursday, IIRC

I think LE should be checking storage units.

WH did hide ammo in a vent, like Dexter.

Maybe he took some other cues from that show as well?

ITA! I have a hunch others figured it out after the fact, but did not actively participate in the murder, or the disposal of the body.

I also tend to believe that AJ died in the hotel room, and that her body was held for a short time -- 2-3 days -- in a temporary location, before being transported to the final site.

All pure speculation and JMO.

So the 'you'll never find her DNA in the hotel room cause she was never there and the phone no way on the bed' word salad may have been just pure denial.

That makes sense. You're good, bessie, now Mountain_Kat is going to say something about chimneys.

WH: Exactly. I mean, I don’t know, I really don’t know what relevance that had. But, you know, I kept telling them she wasn’t with me. I did not see her. She was not at my hotel. I think they got a search warrant on the premise of to verify because they’re like: “Her prints won’t be in there? Nothing will be in there?” and I’m like no theres nothing gon’ be in there of her. *getting worked up* She has not been in my hotel room and, and uh it was just the fact that I can’t remember a whole lot of things and that pissed them off. But when they start yelling at you, badgering you and then just threatening you -- not really threatening but just saying “you did this and this”... I mean they said some pretty messed up things.

luckyseven's Jailhouse Rock pg 3

There has been speculation that WH is bi-polar. More than that actually, as the condition is listed on his court documents.

You can find them here and here . If you look on page 16 of the second link, you will see the attorney respresenting WH states that he suffers from manic depression (early term for bi-polar disorder) ADHD and suicidal tendencies.

I agree that a sane and rational person wouldnt likely do any of the things youve mentioned above.

Its my belief that were not dealing with a sane and rational person however.

Additionally, there is a documented link between drug use (which WH has admitted to) bi-polar disorder and violence which you can read more about here, here, and here.

And finally, theres also evidence to support that WH may be a psychopath as well.

The following articles tell how to recognize a psychopath by their speech patterns and also by their behaviors.

Please tell me where you got this info??? I may just be too caught up in everything else, but I don't remember seeing this.

I hope this helps!

I posted it in post 355 page 15 of this thread. Second link.

OK... so here is why I have been confused about his past criminal history. Why wasn't he charged with all the things he allegedly did to his ex wife? I know everyone has posted documents, but I have a hard time reading them all. It cannot possibly be that he wasn't charged because she was afraid of him..right? I mean, come on. LE must come across this all the time.

OK... so here is why I have been confused about his past criminal history. Why wasn't he charged with all the things he allegedly did to his ex wife? I know everyone has posted documents, but I have a hard time reading them all. It cannot possibly be that he wasn't charged because she was afraid of him..right? I mean, come on. LE must come across this all the time.

The simple fact of the matter in most states, is that a wife cannot be forced to testify against her husband. ...and vice versa.

Prosecution could attempt to try the case anyway....but without a witness or a confession......well.......good luck with that.

http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.co...spouses-be-forced-testify-against-one-another

http://www.opd.ohio.gov/rc_casebook/privilege.htm

Very common in DV situations. Very frustrating to LE because they can't do anything about it.

The fact of the matter in most states is that a wife cannot be forced to testify against her husband. ...and vice versa.

That makes me angry and sad. So, the fact that she didn't testify (although I thought I saw a post that she did, eventually) means he gets away with everything? That is complete and utter BS!

If he has help stashing things, it would be a question of any number of people's timelines and capacity to hide things without being tracked.

As Ontario Mom, so aptly points out, I too am amazed at the task LE has handling of them.

Just when I thought I was out; They pull me back in.

Is it typical that police wear gas masks when entering an abandoned home?

Is it typical that police wear gas masks when entering an abandoned home?

Mold?

Meth house?

Chemicals?

Animal feces?

Strong smells?

I can think of any number of reasons to wear a gas mask.

Plus the feds will just roll your state charges over; Since you are about to do fed time anyways. So the state could let you plead down and then hand you over to the feds. Which it seems like they did.

"If he's guilty"
The first few videos during the search for AJ and even after the b&e arrest I believed him to not be involved in her disappearance. Then I learned of his criminal history and having been recently released from jail and relapsing into addiction.
So I'm thinking there is a high probability that he is involved if not responsible. JMO

I am on the same boat. At first, I thought him to be innocent, and I would probably break into a house if I though someone had taken somebody that I loved into that place. However, as things started to unfold and I learned of his history I started to think again. Then, when he got arrested, I was thinking, uh oh, maybe he was planting evidence. Then, when LE ended up in IOW, I was sure there was a problem because people were saying that they witnessed his work van out there. Finally, um, police were led to an abandoned house in Franklin, and oh...surprise, a body was found, and oh, it was AJ. Puh-lease...LE is all over this case.

I am glad Bessie joined us tonight. Much obliged. But on that note; It's getting late and I am signing out. Good night all.

Plus the feds will just roll your state charges over; Since you are about to do fed time anyways. So the state could let you plead down and then hand you over to the feds. Which it seems like they did.

I am so sick of people being able to "plead down"... WTH? If LE could just do their job (not saying that they haven't here) then there would be no way of someone getting off...i.e. Casey Anthony. How in the H do you have a whole family of liars and not charge any of them for anything really? How can a person go for a whole month without reporting her child missing and get to go free? I am mad right now, obviously, because I will be way more mad if that happens in this case. Probably because it's so close to me, and probably because a man was most likely involved. In any case, I hope, I hope, I hope that is why LE has been so silent... as they are steadily building their case and justice will be rightfully served.

So the 'you'll never find her DNA in the hotel room cause she was never there and the phone no way on the bed' word salad may have been just pure denial. That makes sense. You're good, bessie, now Mountain_Kat is going to say something about chimneys.

I think the phone was possibly in the room, but never AJ. He was so positive that nothing of AJ's would be found there in the room, just as smug as saying the gun will never be found.

I think the phone was possibly in the room, but never AJ. He was so positive that nothing of AJ's would be found there in the room, just as smug as saying the gun will never be found.

100% agreed. "Nothing of her" but not nothing of hers. That's what I heard and it made me wonder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy