VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he thought the daily maid service would get rid of any trace evidence.

You think he ever let the maid into that room? ;)

"No! No housekeeping, please! Stay away! I've got drugs and guns and underage kids in here! Leave the towels outside the door. Thanks!".

You think he ever let the maid into that room? ;)

ETA: "No! No housekeeping, please! Stay away! I've got drugs and guns and underage kids in here! Leave the towels outside the door. Thanks!".
I think he tipped her to actually change the sheets!

Maybe relocated the day the debit card was found? Finding pieces of that card surely created a newsy diversion. What was that, Thursday? Some people couldn't remember the date- just that it was on that Thursday, IIRC
The break in was done on the 6th and the large part of the credit card was found the day before, I believe. The day the larger part of the credit card was found WH was an hour away out of town. ( Franklin)

In the early pictures of Angelica she wore glasses. I wonder did she still wear glasses at home or ever and if not, did she wear contacts? If so, in the autopsy or at the house in Southhampton, I wonder if they found any vision correction. If AJ needed glasses or contacts, I wonder if either was found in her mother's home. I also wonder if LE looked for either glasses or contacts at any of the scenes they searched.

RBBM

Early on that question was asked and Zach, our VI, said she wore both. Not sure about your other questions.

RBBM

Early on that question was asked and Zach, our VI, said she wore both. Not sure about your other questions.
Thanks. That's what I figured. I hope LE have found all of the items. The location where each was found and the condition of the items might help to determine if there is a logical explanation for where these were found and the condition of all of the items.

Happyshoes...they did indeed play the version of the song with Brad Paisley & Dolly Parton. It was special. Being at the service was a little surreal. I told my husband (I am no good with numbers, though) the max capacity in the building was 899 and I think the crowd came close! Lots of love and support there. It was very touching to see all her teammates in their uniforms with coaches rallying around the family and each other.

Sallye818 - thank you so much for your post above. I'm with Pirate Girl in that it touched me greatly. I love that song by Brad Paisley (how perfect), I like it as the duet he does with Dolly Parton especially, so hope they did that version; that added to my hope that it was a nice service. I am so sure she was loved and those people came forward for her with open hearts. Somebody did not love her in the right way, and I pray for swift justice, no matter how it comes down. I'm so angry, how dare this good girl is gone and others are still here? Not that there's ever an answer to that, but I want whoever was responsible to pay dearly. You did this to a young woman who was going to be a great person, not the loser that you turned out to be. Lifting you up, AJ.

My gut tells me that whatever happened to AJ either happened in her home or inside a vehicle. The fact that WH says he met her at a gas station and then they stared at each other for nearly half an hour is because someone saw him with her (likely propped up in one of the vehicles.) He says she departed his presence at that time. I tend to believe there is truth in that statement. I also believe that he or a helper left the red truck, somewhere, with AJ in it or having already been moved to a temporary location until he could coordinate with some else to follow him back to the house to drop off the truck and transport him back to his work truck.

Mountain_Kat: I'm not sure how alone you are on your theory that AJ was at the hotel with Wes. I also feel she may have been. FWIW, speculation only, if she was there I think she went under false pretenses. Maybe willingly, but I don't believe it was b/c she wanted to be with him. And like you, if she were there, I don't believe she left alive or willingly. HOPEFULLY one day we'll know if this no-tell motel has surveillance cameras that might have captured AJ walking in there.

the whole "we stared at each other and didn't talk" mambo makes me think that in his head he's referring to staring at deceased AJ and at what he had done in silence.

If she died in his hotel i think he lured her there with the cash.

So the 'you'll never find her DNA in the hotel room cause she was never there and the phone no way on the bed' word salad may have been just pure denial.

That makes sense. You're good, bessie, now Mountain_Kat is going to say something about chimneys.

luckyseven's Jailhouse Rock pg 3
Thanks for pulling this quote. Reading it again makes me think he knew AJ was never in his room, but possibly her phone was. Alternatively, since he then goes on to talk about not remembering things, he's trying to build a flimsy excuse for them finding evidence of her there but he just didn't "remember" that. Goes back to the whole precise memory on some details, fuzziness on other key points at the same time.

it's possible he killed AJ then took her phone back to his hotel, turned it on to text JH so she wasn't suspicious and then turned it off. enough to get ping data imo

My sister was cremated. She passed away at 43 yo. The death certificate had "pending" as COD because we had to wait for autopsy results which took a couple of months. She was cremated as soon as she was released from the ME, but this also wasn't a murder case. To answer your question, death certificates can be edited once they have been issued.
Same with my grandma who just passed - she was discharged from the hospital and died on the stretcher getting into the ambulance - since it was technically"in public" there had to be an investigation ... we have been waiting 3 months for a final one but she was still cremated without it.

I do not care for the good Pastor. I can say that, right? It's my personal opinion. Contributes nothing to this thread, but it is a fact, of sorts. ;)

I do not care for the good Pastor. I can say that, right? It's my personal opinion. Contributes nothing to this thread, but it is a fact, of sorts. ;)

$$$ IMO ....something always fishy along the Appomattox but when I went to Va State University there was always something smelling fishy in those parts my friends at VCU never smelled it IDK why ? ;) JMO

Poor JH looks really tired. I can't help but feel for this woman. Being a Mother myself of someone the same age as AJ, I cannot imagine how hard this is on her. I had a brief conversation with her last night, very brief, but did give her my condolences and she actually hugged me.

I brought my husband to the Memorial Service with me last night and he could not believe this man was the Pastor. :facepalm:

We need new info.... leak us a bit to chew on LE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertlou