VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can call myself a Martian, doesn't mean I am one! Just sayin'!!!

The break in was done on the 6th and the large part of the credit card was found the day before, I believe. The day the larger part of the credit card was found WH was an hour away out of town. ( Franklin)

Interesting timing. He knew LE and attention would be on the credit cards and the location where they were found while he spends that time in Franklin. That could be the date she was moved there.

JMO, thinking aloud.

It was complicated. She accused him of domestic violence and she left him and moved in with her brother. She was only 21 when she left him and I believe he was 27-29. Cant remember his age exactly.

The Grand Jury convened and she testified to the abuse. They formally indicted him for assault and rape. But on the day the indictment came down, Wes kidnapped his ex from her brothers house and took her away. By the time they were found , weeks later, she had kind of 'gone back' to him. I think she was just trying to stay alive by that time. But he robbed a bank so they could eat and have a hotel room. She had not tried to run at the end, so his attorneys said she was an accomplice not a victim.

When it was time to go to trial for the GJ indictment, his ex did not want to testify. Her father has said she was very afraid of him, which is understandable. So the State charged him with the Bank Robbery and he did time for that instead of the earlier charges against his ex wife. But I do believe her earlier testimony to the GJ about his abuse of her. Those charges were the catalyst for the kidnapping and thus the bank robbery charges as well.

In answer to your question--YES--entirely possible that he wasn't charged because she was too afraid to testify. It happens quite frequently. Way too frequently, imo.

THANK YOU for the clarification and analysis.

the whole "we stared at each other and didn't talk" mambo makes me think that in his head he's referring to staring at deceased AJ and at what he had done in silence.

If she died in his hotel i think he lured her there with the cash.
It could have been as easy as dropping off the truck but not actually placing the keys in the mailbox. He could have told her that he left the keys in his hotel room that was unlocked after she called looking for the key (not asking for money).

If there was an accomplice or someone who knew after-the-fact, wouldn't that person be singing by now? And if WH was protecting someone, I think we'd see hints of that in his words - he wouldn't be able to keep quiet about that, imo.

I think this was a one-man act. I also don't think AJ was in the hotel, but I do think her phone was. I picture him on the hotel bed sending texts from her phone. Yuck.

Time will tell. I'm confident the truth will prevail in this case.

JMO.

I think the phone was possibly in the room, but never AJ. He was so positive that nothing of AJ's would be found there in the room, just as smug as saying the gun will never be found.

I tend to agree with this.
But then again, a motel room is assumed to be cleaned daily. I would like to know if he requested a bedding change or extra cleaning.
There were 38 hours from the time she was last seen by sisters to the time she was reported missing.

the whole "we stared at each other and didn't talk" mambo makes me think that in his head he's referring to staring at deceased AJ and at what he had done in silence.

This is what I think, too.

THAN peyne I me to strecche forth my necke,
And est and west upon the people I bekke,
As doth a pigeon, syttyng on a loft;
Myn hondes and my tonge move so oft,
That it is joye to see my busynesse.
Of avarice and of suche cursedness
Is al my preching, for to make hem free
To give their pence, and namely unto me.…

~ The Preacher's Tale from The Canterbury Tales

Speaking of the truck keys; I never heard if they found the keys. Was that ever told?

For those of you who believe she was kept in a temporary location then moved to the house where she was located, where do you suspect that she was kept? Just out of curiosity.

I’m personally not sure if anyone else was involved in the actual crime but I do believe others figured it out after the fact. I honestly think he’s narcissistic enough to think that he could kill her and get away with it and I think that he thinks he’s smarter than everyone else so nobody would figure it out.

As far as his criminal history and the fact that his past didn’t include murder, that is correct (that we know of) but he has a violent history with women. His crimes have also escalated, in my opinion, in the past. I can’t remember exactly what the first crime he committed was, the one with the 15 or 16 year old girl when he was 19? After that came the issues with his ex-wife, domestic violence that escalated into a formal indictment for assault and rape. That turned into kidnapping, robbery, and his ex was too afraid of him to testify. Now we have our beautiful girl, AJ, the majority of us are thinking that he’s responsible for her death even though technically LE hasn’t come out and said he’s a poi. In my personal opinion, if someone has a history of domestic violence that includes kidnapping, assault, and rape then murder is totally within the realm of possibility. Like Bessie said earlier, if he had learned his lesson from sitting in the pin before he wouldn’t be where he is now.

For those of you who believe she was kept in a temporary location then moved to the house where she was located, where do you suspect that she was kept? Just out of curiosity.

I’m personally not sure if anyone else was involved in the actual crime but I do believe others figured it out after the fact. I honestly think he’s narcissistic enough to think that he could kill her and get away with it and I think that he thinks he’s smarter than everyone else so nobody would figure it out.

As far as his criminal history and the fact that his past didn’t include murder, that is correct (that we know of) but he has a violent history with women. His crimes have also escalated, in my opinion, in the past. I can’t remember exactly what the first crime he committed was, the one with the 15 or 16 year old girl when he was 19? After that came the issues with his ex-wife, domestic violence that escalated into a formal indictment for assault and rape. That turned into kidnapping, robbery, and his ex was too afraid of him to testify. Now we have our beautiful girl, AJ, the majority of us are thinking that he’s responsible for her death even though technically LE hasn’t come out and said he’s a poi. In my personal opinion, if someone has a history of domestic violence that includes kidnapping, assault, and rape then murder is totally within the realm of possibility. Like Bessie said earlier, if he had learned his lesson from sitting in the pin before he wouldn’t be where he is now.

A vehicle. Not sure which one.

JMO.

Mountain_Kat: I'm not sure how alone you are on your theory that AJ was at the hotel with Wes. I also feel she may have been. FWIW, speculation only, if she was there I think she went under false pretenses. Maybe willingly, but I don't believe it was b/c she wanted to be with him. And like you, if she were there, I don't believe she left alive or willingly. HOPEFULLY one day we'll know if this no-tell motel has surveillance cameras that might have captured AJ walking in there.

If something new doesn't come out soon I am on the theory she walked out of the house at 4:30 in the morning and someone kidnaped her. Sometimes in your mind you will think the normal I saw her that morning because it was routine and believe it the truth. IMHO... Yes WH is a creep and I would not be surprised if he did something also.

WE JUST DONT KNOW ENOUGH!

I can call myself a law abiding saint of a christian but that doesn't mean I am one...I am always leery of people that always have to tell me they are christian...don't boast just show me....JMO

I can call myself a Martian, doesn't mean I am one! Just sayin'!!!

This is what I think, too. I think he told her to meet him there, he had some $ for her, and he'd be there on his lunch hour. I think he was late getting back to work because things went badly. I don't know if he came on to her or maybe he used in front of her, but either way, I think there was an argument and she lost. She threatened to tell on him and he knew she would. JMO

Red truck- I've never heard anything about the key being recovered.

WH said he left ONLY the ignition key, NOT the door key, in the mailbox March 2 morning. Why? Was the truck left unlocked (probably not), maybe AJ had a door key of her own, but odd both keys were not left in the mailbox together, imo.

Maybe it was important for WH to get the key info out there because police later found the truck door key in his hotel room. idk, but it seems odd WH pointed out he only left the "ignition key, not the door key" during the jail interview.

Hi Neighbor, Vabrown! Was the pa$tor at the memorial service last night? I didn't see him? just wondering.

I brought my husband to the Memorial Service with me last night and he could not believe this man was the Pastor. :facepalm:

RSBM

The storage unit that he uses for his business address.

I am another who also thinks she willingly went to the hotel, though I haven't nailed down any particular reason why she went (money, get truck key that he claims to have left in the mail box but didn't, maybe to bring him something he "oops, left in the truck but needs it now" or any variety of plausible reasons). I have wondered whether the reason he's so certain they won't find any evidence of her in his room is because she met him at another room. He's been living there awhile, he's probably made "friends" with the kinds of clientele this hotel seems to attract.

From this morning's local news: Wavy 10 "checked in" with the medical examiner yesterday and were told it could be 9 more weeks until results are released:
http://wavy.com/livestream/
At about the 6:45:33 mark

I hope I have linked this correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads