VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMOO the no tell motel he was living at had to have surveillance. I looked it up and did a Google streetview. Its a midrange motel that is a national brand, so I would think they would have some surveillance.

Thanks for pulling this quote. Reading it again makes me think he knew AJ was never in his room, but possibly her phone was. Alternatively, since he then goes on to talk about not remembering things, he's trying to build a flimsy excuse for them finding evidence of her there but he just didn't "remember" that. Goes back to the whole precise memory on some details, fuzziness on other key points at the same time.

FWIW, I don't believe they were referring to AJ's cell phone, rather WH's. WH told LE that he was at the gas station with AJ, but LE told him they had no video of them there, and that 'the' cell phone was pinging around my hotel. 'On my bed, next to me'. Since WH likes to play the pronoun game ever so much, I am speculating, but it seems reasonable to me that they think she was there at the hotel because WH said he was with her at the time, but his cell phone was pinging at the hotel.

...sigh... granted, it makes sense that they are referring to AJ's cell phone too, I suppose. Stoopid pronoun game.

Poor JH looks really tired. I can't help but feel for this woman. Being a Mother myself of someone the same age as AJ, I cannot imagine how hard this is on her. I had a brief conversation with her last night, very brief, but did give her my condolences and she actually hugged me.
My heart does go out to her.

From this morning's local news: Wavy 10 "checked in" with the medical examiner yesterday and were told it could be 9 more weeks until results are released:
http://wavy.com/livestream/
At about the 6:45:33 mark

I hope I have linked this correctly.

That leads me to believe that they have nailed down the cause of death and are now working on the manner of death.

JMO

Hi Neighbor, Vabrown! Was the pa$tor at the memorial service last night? I didn't see him? just wondering.
Curious about any other family members there with JH. Also, any mention of WH ("her parents" in a speech or something)?

That leads me to believe that they have nailed down the cause of death and are now working on the manner of death.

JMO

Thank you - I was wondering what the more seasoned sleuthers would read into this. It seems like an awfully long time to me - but I am a newbie.

Interesting timing. He knew LE and attention would be on the credit cards and the location where they were found while he spends that time in Franklin. That could be the date she was moved there.

JMO, thinking aloud.
*shudder*
This is ringing true for me big time.

Curious about any other family members there with JH. Also, any mention of WH ("her parents" in a speech or something)?

No mention of WH or any of the fathers from speakers. Dr. Reveley recognized Jen and "other family and friends in attendance". Justice and Gracie were there with their mom.

Red truck- I've never heard anything about the key being recovered.

WH said he left ONLY the ignition key, NOT the door key, in the mailbox March 2 morning. Why? Was the truck left unlocked (probably not), maybe AJ had a door key of her own, but odd both keys were not left in the mailbox together, imo.

Maybe it was important for WH to get the key info out there because police later found the truck door key in his hotel room. idk, but it seems odd WH pointed out he only left the "ignition key, not the door key" during the jail interview.

I have always thought the "door key" means "house key." I think he was insisting that he doesn't have a house key anymore (since he was no longer welcome there) and therefore he wasn't in the house that morning.

JMO

And/or TIME and LOCATION. I really think they are working on whether she was moved after death.

She does need to get this out of her system....I hope she can find it in her heart to get it all out there and find some peace....God ble$$ her .....JMO

John 8:32- and then you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.

She seems to be doing fine, imo. Like her spokesperson said, she is the strongest woman he knows.

Thank you - I was wondering what the more seasoned sleuthers would read into this. It seems like an awfully long time to me - but I am a newbie.

I'm no expert but I do know certain procedures take longer than others to yield the optimum results. I also know that depending on how busy the lab is, and how high or low profile a case is, it either goes on the list or gets bumped to the top of the list - that alone can often delay LE releasing a statement with complete info on the cause of death. In Jenise Wright's case, her DNA testing (and that of everyone collected) was bumped straight to the top of the lab's caseload. That was awesome but it's not very common.

WH is not the sharpest tool in the shed, imo. I think it highly likely he felt confident in stating that because, in his mind, he did a thorough job of cleaning that room of evidence. He got rid of her belongings, probably wiped things down to get rid of fingerprints, and if there wasn't any blood evidence to be gotten rid of...then, I think he was feeling arrogant and cocky. LE didn't obtain a search warrant for his room because they were looking for drugs or ammo, they were looking for evidence of AJ having been there. And I think they found exactly that, which is why WH is sitting in jail right now.

JMO

ETA: Sorry for thread hogging this morning, just trying to get caught up.

Just bouncing off your post with some random thoughts: How and when did the perp get hold of AJ's clothes? Either someone entered her house to get them or AJ had them with her when she was grabbed. Was it WH or was someone else helping WH “bring evidence to light?”

Since we now know AJ didn't run away it's interesting that the found items were mainly athletic clothing. Could she have had them in the red truck in anticipation of softball practice? Were they in a laundry basket at home? It seems like these particular items were taken because they were easily obtained, otherwise it would have been better for the perp to plant more personal (street) clothing.

So question 2 is why bother to plant these clothes? Distraction? To imply AJ left on her own? To implicate someone else and the plan didn't work? If you think about it planting evidence is a risky undertaking - each site the perp went to increased the odds of being seen and also increased the odds of trace evidence being found on the clothing.

And the same goes for moving the body around. If the perp moved AJ more than once it really puts him at risk. It's not so easy to transport an adult, especially once decomposition begins without leaving all kinds of evidence. I wish we knew how AJ was found.

I guess what I'm saying is that AJ's murderer was organized enough to attempt to lead LE around by the nose and at the same time too disorganized to be overly concerned about getting caught. Curious.

Just bouncing off your post with some random thoughts: How and when did the perp get hold of AJ's clothes? Either someone entered her house to get them or AJ had them with her when she was grabbed. Was it WH or was someone else helping WH “bring evidence to light?”

Since we now know AJ didn't run away it's interesting that the found items were mainly athletic clothing. Could she have had them in the red truck in anticipation of softball practice? Were they in a laundry basket at home? It seems like these particular items were taken because they were easily obtained, otherwise it would have been better for the perp to plant more personal (street) clothing.

So question 2 is why bother to plant these clothes? Distraction? To imply AJ left on her own? To implicate someone else and the plan didn't work? If you think about it planting evidence is a risky undertaking - each site the perp went to increased the odds of being seen and also increased the odds of trace evidence being found on the clothing.

And the same goes for moving the body around. If the perp moved AJ more than once it really puts him at risk. It's not so easy to transport an adult, especially once decomposition begins without leaving all kinds of evidence. I wish we knew how AJ was found.

I guess what I'm saying is that AJ's murderer was organized enough to attempt to lead LE around by the nose and at the same time too disorganized to be overly concerned about getting caught. Curious.

I can think of a few explanations:

1. lack of clarity due to drug impairment
2. just really stupid
3. making it up on the fly and and healthy dose of 1 and 2 in the mix
4. utter arrogance
5. all of the above

I have always thought the "door key" means "house key." I think he was insisting that he doesn't have a house key anymore (since he was no longer welcome there) and therefore he wasn't in the house that morning.

I thought he meant the truck door key since he was talking about dropping the truck key off to AJ. He stressed that he didn't leave the door key, only the ignition key.

but what kind of career burglar needs a house key to get inside anyway! [emoji12]

I would surely hope that no one spoofed calls for the anonymous tips from their phone or a borrowed phone that someone might have needed to use.....it is so easy to find out where those spoofed calls originated from and it is illegal..I believe a federal crime...JMO

Here is a thought IMO what if these so called tips were spoofed from a phone to make it look like different callers making the tips ?? JMO

She seems to be doing fine, imo. Like her spokesperson said, she is the strongest woman he knows.
I almost spit my coffee outta my mouth,,,,,

YES, he was there, he checked in, announced and made it known his new ministry service was there and invited people to like his NEW PAGE and cause.

If something new doesn't come out soon I am on the theory she walked out of the house at 4:30 in the morning and someone kidnaped her. Sometimes in your mind you will think the normal I saw her that morning because it was routine and believe it the truth. IMHO... Yes WH is a creep and I would not be surprised if he did something also.

WE JUST DONT KNOW ENOUGH!

But does a random kidnapper text her family members numerous times? Does a random kidnapper cut up her bank card and drop it at the end of her street? And why would Wes break into texty's house if she had left on her own at 4:30 am? I cannot resolve those questions into a random abduction case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli