VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The quote from JH about seeing her at 7am before "she left for work"has been bugging me.

Someone else mentioned she works from home. Can we confirm that?

I think AJ's mum must be in denial if she knows what we know she has got to be worried him been the last to see her.

The quote from JH about seeing her at 7am before "she left for work"has been bugging me.

We can (meaning, we have the ability to) but I think that falls into sleuthing the family.

I'm still having trouble swallowing the bluster about not creating multiple SM pages and fliers because they don't want inaccurate information out there. Well, pot...kettle and all that. We the public would like being given the courtesy of an exact and explicit timeline so that we can put our energies into productive activity and not so much into trying to discern where the truth lies.

Have to say, having been a member of websleuths for many, many years, this is one of the most peaceful threads I have read. Everyone here seems to be on the same page, without some of the usual bickering and sides-taking. That makes me even more scared for AJ, unfortunately.

On another note, it might be worthwhile to sleuth in the Arizona direction. If she did just take off, that might be a familiar path she might take. Isn't there a network among truck drivers to get missing person's information out? Can we send them her fliers?

Hannah Garner was a runaway and the cops knew it so they stopped looking even though her car was found across state lines. But in this case the cops are still searching which shows that AJ has never mentioned running away in her text nor sm.

I'm still having trouble swallowing the bluster about not creating multiple SM pages and fliers because they don't want inaccurate information out there. Well, pot...kettle and all that. We the public would like being given the courtesy of an exact and explicit timeline so that we can put our energies into productive activity and not so much into trying to discern where the truth lies.

Have to say, having been a member of websleuths for many, many years, this is one of the most peaceful threads I have read. Everyone here seems to be on the same page, without some of the usual bickering and sides-taking. That makes me even more scared for AJ, unfortunately.

On another note, it might be worthwhile to sleuth in the Arizona direction. If she did just take off, that might be a familiar path she might take. Isn't there a network among truck drivers to get missing person's information out? Can we send them her fliers?

We also seem to have a large proportion of posters here that are in the general area. If not Norfolk, then Suffolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, etc.

Replying to my own thoughts...http://www.klaaskids.org/blog/?cat=70 This is what I was vaguely remembering reading about quite a while ago. Apparently it never happened. However, the article also mentions that truckers are frequently involved in passing around flyers. I think it would be a great idea to get them in the hands of as many as possible.

We also seem to have a large proportion of posters here that are in the general area. If not Norfolk, then Suffolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach, etc.

We all are very concerned about AJ. With all the conflicting information from the family coupled with no statements from LE, we are worried also. This site and its members are doing a great job trying to sort it all out.

Yes, and it is important to remember that the family has asked for and received thousands of dollars from the same kind of people that they are angry with for spreading info. I'd imagine that some of the people who made fliers/pages were also donators.

Slightly o/t, but true or not, the white car following reminds me of Mickey Schunick's case, how BSL's white truck was captured on video following behind Mickey while she was riding her bike home.

Yes me too! Mickey's case was the first one I followed on WS. My first thought when I heard about the white car was, "Great....another DWT" DWC? lol

I have been trying to figure that question out for a long time. I've brought it up a few times. I think she is self employed. She actually could have been at home a lot that day. If her younger girls were in school, there would have been no one else in the home to verify whether JH was or was not in and out of that house all day. No one has even mentioned another employer that could vouch for her whereabouts that day.

I have been trying to figure that question out for a long time. I've brought it up a few times. I think she is self employed. She actually could have been at home a lot that day. If her younger girls were in school, there would have been no one else in the home to verify whether JH was or was not in and out of that house all day. No one has even mentioned another employer that could vouch for her whereabouts that day.

If mom was around that day, it makes the gas station meeting kind of odd.

Another thing that niggles at me is the family dynamic. WH only became her stepdad in 2010. And she goes to him for money instead of Mom? I think that is a little odd because kids usually go to their bio parent as opposed to their stepparent for $, in my experience.

If mom was around that day, it makes the gas station meeting kind of odd.

Another thing that niggles at me is the family dynamic. WH only became her stepdad in 2010. And she goes to him for money instead of Mom? I think that is a little odd because kids usually go to their bio parent as opposed to their stepparent for $, in my experience.

Bingo!
I said this exact same thing a few days ago.
She would go to MOM. Then MOM would say go to Wes if she didn't have any money on her.

We all are very concerned about AJ. With all the conflicting information from the family coupled with no statements from LE, we are worried also. This site and its members are doing a great job trying to sort it all out.

I know - it bothers me. But since you're local you know Norfolk PD very seldom issues a statement and even then only 2-3 sentences. And I can't ever remember a press conference. If NPD has a public affairs officer, it's got to be the easiest assignment in the PD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett