VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not referring to anyone in particular, mind you, but if you give an interview, and you know that people don't trust you....well, you can be pretty sure that people have either alerted LE to listen and/or are providing LE with a transcript. Dumb Da Dumb Dumb....DUMB.

wow I having really mixed up feelings about Anjelica tonight, her case and the adults in her life.
I'm aware of this elephant of which you speak but I'm not sold 100%

wow I having really mixed up feelings about Anjelica tonight, her case and the adults in her life.
I'm aware of this elephant of which you speak but I'm not sold 100%

I think that with all the new info, my perspective on his role in everything has changed, but not my idea of him as a person. There was a lot of telling info just hidden in the linguistics of the chat. But, if we are to believe what was said & what has apparently been confirmed by LE, then it looks like this case is very close to being solved.

Not referring to anyone in particular, mind you, but if you give an interview, and you know that people don't trust you....well, you can be pretty sure that people have either alerted LE to listen and/or are providing LE with a transcript. Dumb Da Dumb Dumb....DUMB.

Yeaaaaa I agree.

I think that with all the new info, my perspective on his role in everything has changed, but not my idea of him as a person. There was a lot of telling info just hidden in the linguistics of the chat. But, if we are to believe what was said & what has apparently been confirmed by LE, then it looks like this case is very close to being solved.

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. I think I will wait for confirmation or statement from LE.

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. I think I will wait for confirmation or statement from LE.

Totally - I just feel like some of those details were dangerously specific... I mean, if his version of events is NOT the truth I feel like LE would be kicking his door down by now, you know? I think that if he was involved, there is no way that he would be stupid enough to implicate himself by going on a radio show and speaking on behalf of LE by saying "no one knows this, but the police have confirmed it...". That sounds like something Michael Scott would do. It's just too absurd for me.

Londonrraine, we cannot post that link. We are not allowed to share it.

I was away from the computer last night so I didn't read all of this in real time. It helped put things in perspective. To be blunt, THIS ISN'T LOGICAL. AT ALL. We have all followed wacky cases, but does AJ's family think the public is that naive? So...here's my summary of what we've been fed over the past several days..all IMO.
From family:
1. AJ is missing. Mom is the last one to see her, at 7 am on Monday. However, AJ texts mom the next morning that she's not ready to come home. It might not have been her texting.
2. Actually, a neighbor saw her at 2:30, Monday, BTW.
3. Her debit/credit card was found on a search with other debit/credit cards, but hers was the only one that looked new. It was cut in two pieces.
4. Everyone STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING. There is a flyer out there that was not created by us. It has LE's phone number on it, but the reward doesn't match the one we are offering, and it doesn't have our contact info on it. Could everyone please go around town and take those flyers down?
4. Actually, stepdad found the debit/credit card, BTW. It is sliced in many pieces, BTW.
5. LE won't communicate with the family, so they will be talking to the media.
6. Uh oh. The public has done some research and found out some "things" about stepdad and it's getting all over the internet.
7. BTW, real quick, stepdad met with AJ to give her money at noon on Monday. Forgot to tell y'all that.
8. Also, AJ texted with stepdad a thumbs up sign the next day.
9. Oh, BTW, AJ was spotted at home with a white car around 230 on Monday.
10. We are going to go on a search with machetes in a specific place to find her phone, which we believe was thrown out the window there.
11. Actually, AJ had been afraid of someone for weeks, and we have vague text messages to prove it.
12. BTW, someone found her jacket somewhere.

From LE:
1. Nothing.

Lol...absolutely love this post!!! And I have to agree with concernedmama's comment...it's definitely the best post of the entire case!!

Adds more details or clarifies just some things we questioned, but nothing has been confirmed by LE. It's still just a story. I still agree with your idea of him. Sometimes parents try to be more friend-like to their children than parents. There is new info for sure, but nothing new that we weren't already speculating.

I am sitting on the fence. I've got some sort of internal 'slimy salesman alarm/radar'...a 6th sense maybe. I can pick up on it, being played or BS'd, in a split second. I get that vibe from him...radar was going off. But still I am not sure. Maybe he sold me.

Adds more details or clarifies just some things we questioned, but nothing has been confirmed by LE. It's still just a story. I still agree with your idea of him. Sometimes parents try to be more friend-like to their children than parents. There is new info for sure, but nothing new that we weren't already speculating.

He claims multiple times that the things he is saying have been confirmed! I've been told that I can upload my transcript of the interview independently and then I will be able to share it with you guys. If y'all don't feel like listening to mind-numbing journalism for 25mins, I'll have the alternative text for you in a bit. Thanks to bessie!

Of course past cases can be discussed. This case is rather unique in that a party in the case was a suspect in a previous case ten years ago. To prevent members from jumping to conclusions and posting unfair allegations in a situation where the circumstances are unrelated to the prior case, a decision was made not to bring the past forward, so to speak.

For future reference, when you have questions about the rules, please send them in a pm to a mod or admin. That goes for everyone, and it's spelled out in TOS.

Thanks.

I have been away from the computer all day and I'm just now checking in to see if there is any new news.
This post makes me think I have missed something.
A person who AJ knows was mentioned in a case 10 years ago?

Would it be within TOS guidelines to add a link to that case...if WS has a thread for it?

When you see a series of asterisks in a link, that means the site is banned on WS. So you can't link to it. And no link, no post.

Bessie, I want to thank you and all the Mods here at Websleuths. I'm actually grateful for the rules and regulations and the tremendous work you do in seeing that we're following them. You are greatly appreciated!

He claims multiple times that the things he is saying have been confirmed! I've been told that I can upload my transcript of the interview independently and then I will be able to share it with you guys. If y'all don't feel like listening to mind-numbing journalism for 25mins, I'll have the alternative text for you in a bit. Thanks to bessie!

Ugh. I've listened to it twice. Very hard to listen for a number of reasons. Thank you for preparing a transcript. Leaving aside history, maybe it's just the way he speaks, but there are a number of things he says that make it hard to look past him.

I agree- I now feel guilt as a result of having listened to it. :(. I dont know how much detail can be discussed before the transcript is uploaded here, but I guess I will wait to find out.

I agree with you about when he says things he's saying can be confirmed, but also people can play or words and details (very smart calculating people) to make them match. What is being said fills in the blanks a bit but a few things we didn't for sure. We knew about the meeting for money. We knew about the white car (explained away) and we knew about the debit card (now with more detail) and the jacket (with more detail) now we know about a POI that has not been officially mentioned but I have narrowed done the sex of said POI by listening. I am just saying that most of us had still gathered that there are still most likely 2 elephants in a room but words have just been spun around.

My father would say to my brother -I gave you enough rope to hang yourself.

Been away all evening. Didn't see anything - didn't hear anything. I think I'm glad.

Now............ where's AJ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members