VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a Walmart at Little Creek Rd & Tidewater Dr

There is also a Walmart Neighborhood Market closer to the neighborhood on Little Creek Rd just a couple blocks from Halprin Dr.

So you stared at each other for 30 minutes but failed to put the items that she was last seen wearing on the fliers. Okay.

So, what if she fell asleep shortly after last SM at 10:30 (or got busy with something like a movie or arguing with parents) and was still sleeping at 7am when mom last saw her...mom left...and then something happened. That's what I am thinking. I am thinking all the 12:00-2:03 pm sightings/meetings are false...MOO. She would have woke up and pretty immediately started on the SM- in my opinion. When I hear my DS-18 wake up, if I look in on him, like when he had slept in basement, I see him half asleep with cell in hand and he's texting or tweeting or snapchatting or whatever they do. So, we have 10:30 pm that night to 2:25 pm the next day (when sister came home from school and AJ was not there) where whatever happened...happened and I am thinking it was closer to 7am than 2:25pm...MOO.

Lol my 18 yo son is the same way. He sleeps with his laptop and phone in bed with him. He actually posted the other night on twitter at 3:00 am-ish. This mom was not happy but I do turn off internet access on his pc at night but he still has his phone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I completely agree with you. I have lived here 33yrs and I cannot recall NPD ever having a press conference. If they have, I missed it. I do think they are working it, but I dont think they will ever tell the public anything. I think they, Mom & Dad need to unite on TV somewhere and have a nice plea for help, maybe they are doing so via Dateline, idk. But some kind of new action needs to occur as it seems to be at a stalemate. Does anyone know the list of areas that have been covered by search?
LCN ballfield, Northside Park, Thole St/Tidewater DR.,Halprin Dr, Millard St. Some water way that was seen on video. What about the cemetery that is over there?

I agree about NPD. I can't ever remember them having a press conference. For anything.

Who do you have to fool around with in the police dept to get some info. They claim just missing but are sending Homicide police to talk to everyone. Like dad says; He knows why homicide is asking questions. Thats why he just took the officer's card.

Too many thoughts running through my mind on this interview. I read it once this morning and twice this evening as well as listening to the interview. He doesn't sound as emotional as Sierra Lamar's dad or Heather Elvis's. He uses the past tense when referring to AJ in the beginning and again towards the end. Why did he have to 'drop the truck off'? Where was it that it if not at the house? And why not put the key in the house? He uses precise times - left work at 11:53, white car showed up at 2:03. And he gave $300 in one week's span and he really didn't know what she wanted the $200 for. He ASSUMED it was for the Go-Pro. So he just gave her $200, no questions asked. (I could see myself at 18 asking Dad for $50. I would undergo a major interrogation. And probably wouldn't get it!) And a witness sees the mysterious 'White Car' pull in the driveway and doesn't see who is in it or if someone gets out or if AJ gets in the car? But he saw her driving the truck 'with a purpose'?

On the other hand, I can see why the gas station meeting didn't come out till later. Maybe AJ was asking him because mom wasn't going to give it to her - and he knew it as well. When AJ first goes missing he leaves it out so he doesn't upset the wife, thinking she will show up and his secret gift is safe. The card issue has bothered me from the first time I heard about it and this interview has solidified it.

I don't know what to make of the jacket. AJ is said to not be on the Longwood softball team, but we have seen a photo on here with her wearing a medium blue softball windbreaker, but it has 'Norview Softball' on it. I don't remember who found the photo, but here it is:
https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/anjelicaamarie/7834322194/
That said, though, Longwood's colors are blue and gray.

Which is another reason why meeting at a gas station is a little odd. Why not meet at the house? Unless, again, he was not allowed there....

I'm guessing, if what he says is true about them just staring at one another, and the parents were separated, the situation probably felt a little odd to her. Here's the guy her mom is leaving/left, and now you are sitting alone with him at a gas station. He probably tried to spark conversation with her by asking about her school, since he hasn't talked to her in awhile.

He sure had been very "giving" that last week. $100, then truck, then $200....

I am thinking the same thing with him generous "giving" of $100 one week and $200 the next week. Wasn't AJ at the school the week before? The standing around staring at each other at the gas station because they aren't a family of many words is weird to me. I was unaware that the parents were possibly separated...I must have missed that among all the bullsh$t

I was unaware that the parents were possibly separated...I must have missed that among all the bullsh$t

That is pure speculation only. Some things would make more sense if it is true, but there is absolutely nothing solid to base that on as far as I am aware.

That is pure speculation only. Some things would make more sense if it is true, but there is absolutely nothing solid to base that on as far as I am aware.

Thanks for clearing that up! I wasn't sure if I missed that piece of info.

Wavy new 10 did like a 15 sec plug on missing AJ it was fast! Seems too quiet on the homefront.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know what to make of the jacket. AJ is said to not be on the Longwood softball team, but we have seen a photo on here with her wearing a medium blue softball windbreaker, but it has 'Norview Softball' on it. I don't remember who found the photo, but here it is:

A different jacket - http://iconosquare.com/p/936546015775419246_304376657

Is it possible that she was on one and is now on the other? Or perhaps she's a part of both? Can someone order a jacket just to represent the team, like school spirit?

I am thinking the same thing with him generous "giving" of $100 one week and $200 the next week. Wasn't AJ at the school the week before? The standing around staring at each other at the gas station because they aren't a family of many words is weird to me. I was unaware that the parents were possibly separated...I must have missed that among all the bullsh$t

That is just speculation but is based upon a few circumstances that seem to possibly point that way.

For example, why did AH have to 'drop the truck and the key off' early that morning? Where was it that he needed to come and drop it off? If he had been home that night, wouldn't he just leave the truck there? Or have AJ drive him to work to get whatever vehicle he used that day.

And he never explains how he got back to work after 'dropping off' the truck and key. Who gave him a ride? Why not mention that?

Also, if they were temporarily separated, it would make more sense why they could not get their personal timelines in sync at first. The inconsistencies are glaring if they were living in the same house. Several versions of time and place were put out on the Find AJ FB. But it makes sense if they were not together that she would not know he met w/ AJ at lunchtime.

It was also very odd that WH said they talked about' if she liked school etc.' in the gas station. And we all thought the same thing. Why wouldnt he have already spoken about that when she first arrived a day or two ago--why stand around a gas station when you are late for work when you can talk at home whenever you both want? Not to mention the weird statement about them standing and just looking at each other. That sounds like something you do if you havent seen someone in awhile.

A different jacket - http://iconosquare.com/p/936546015775419246_304376657

Ah ha! I was all over the Longwood club pages and google images trying to find an example of a jacket. Good find!

That is just speculation but is based upon a few circumstances that seem to possibly point that way.

For example, why did AH have to 'drop the truck and the key off' early that morning? Where was it that he needed to come and drop it off? If he had been home that night, wouldn't he just leave the truck there? Or have AJ drive him to work to get whatever vehicle he used that day.

And he never explains how he got back to work after 'dropping off' the truck and key. Who gave him a ride? Why not mention that?

Also, if they were temporarily separated, it would make more sense why they could not get their personal timelines in sync at first. The inconsistencies are glaring if they were living in the same house. Several versions of time and place were put out on the Find AJ FB. But it makes sense if they were not together that she would not know he met w/ AJ at lunchtime.

It was also very odd that WH said they talked about' if she liked school etc.' in the gas station. And we all thought the same thing. Why wouldnt he have already spoken about that when she first arrived a day or two ago--why stand around a gas station when you are late for work when you can talk at home whenever you both want? Not to mention the weird statement about them standing and just looking at each other. That sounds like something you do if you havent seen someone in awhile.

Preach on sister Katy. I salute.

If she was on the school team, she wouldn't play club.
She is not on the school team roster. I posted a FB post upthread from MSM that she played club.

Ok just checking. I'm very unfamiliar with softball rules and regulations. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member