VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seen that a few days ago and literally fell off my chair! (it was ugly). Being new I wasn't sure if it was something I could bring over and post.
I want to add and not sure if this is ok, so please delete if not, but, I have messaged the family. LE are NOT communicating with them anymore. I have the message if I need that
to back up what they said to me.

Honestly, IMO, LE is all over this case. At this point, I see no way for LE to productively work with the family. :(

Evidence:
2-5 pieces of her debit card, found on a nearby roadside in good condition on March 5 and 6
Truck
Phone logs from LH and WH
SMS log from cousin

Missing/undisclosed Evidence:
Her jacket is among the clothing items reported to police as missing along with her but has not been confirmed as recovered.
Keys
Phone
Other items she may have carried in a pack/purse when she normally leaves the house
Fingerprints on the card pieces
Phone logs from friends/boyfriend
Pings/Geo data from AJs phone
Phone logs from AJs phone
Surveillance video from gas station
WH ATM/withdrawal records to substantiate $100, 200$ claim

I can't help but wonder if any of that went to someone else and AJ's just being used as the "destination" since for now she's not to be found...

Even if there's video of him with her in the gas station having their prolonged staring visit (which I'd love to know what employees thought of that :rolleyes:) and even if he appears to be handing over cash, there'd presumably be no telling if it was $20 or $200.

Since it's cash and unable to be traced, unless AJ deposited it into her account, even if there's documentation that he took out the $100 and then the $200, it still won't really confirm where it truly went (or even why she might have even asked him for money).

Perhaps there's a reason those withdrawals need to be explained away for another reason... :waitasec:

I just e-mailed Marcella Robertson at Norfolk news station WVEC again. I had already contacted her 4 days ago asking that she investigate the backgrounds of key players in AJ's life (she co-wrote the story last week where WH was interviewed). I stressed that the public would really like to hear more about the investigation and asked that she encourage her colleagues to amp up the coverage on AJ's disappearance because SHE IS OUT THERE SOMEWHERE...that part we can all agree on and that is a FACT in this sea of unsubstantiated blurbs. She needs to be found...each day that goes by, this situation gets more devastating. I hope Marcella listens and that someone in the media or LE will put out some more 411 or at least get her name and picture out there, flooding the public with her image!

Somebody knew about the sister would be arriving home at 2:35. So it looks like 4 males are in my sights.

WH claims to have dropped off the truck key. That information is actually meaningless since AJ would have had a key to use the truck. Where she got it is not important to her disappearance. What is does do is make his work day look awfully disrupted.

We can take the gas station meeting as fact. He has publicly claimed LE has surveillance video, which would be too insane of a lie.

The sightings are hearsay, or is there video of the witness saying they saw her and I missed it?

Backtracking? Definitely.

Thank you so much for the full transcript. :loveyou:

My take aways at first blush....

....he uses the word "fact" 14 times in the interview?
....he wants to "clarify"
....he wants to "honestly tell us information that is not public yet"
... he want to prove.
... he sure has alot of information to share.

All just my take and thoughts on the whole interview. It was a little "off". JMO

Possibly talked to a friend and met the friend at the house. Then went to buy the GoPro with a friend in his/her car. The friend tried to take the money and something went wrong?
Mostly because of the unusual absence of SM use after 3/1 @ 10:30 pm on her part, I'm not feeling that scenario. Although, there could be other reason for nor using SM, I guess. JMO

Also I don't think we can assume there was more than 1 key to the truck. I lost one of the 2 keys to my SUV, we all have to share it.

Thank you so much Lucky Seven for the full transcript. :loveyou:

My take aways at first blush....

....he uses the word "fact" 14 times in the interview?
....he wants to "clarify"
....he wants to "honestly tell us information that is not public yet"
... he want to prove.
... he sure has alot of information to share.

All just my take and thoughts on the whole interview. It was a little "off". JMO

And if he was releasing info LE had without their approval can you imagine the :tantrum:

In the next 24 hours I predict a unified plea from the family and an explanation of why no SM after 3/1.

Both will be mind numbingly awkward.
:)

I wonder if LE is looking at surveillance cameras in nearby stores for certain purchases.

Is there a Walmart nearby?

OT It's nice to see Human and Spamwlope here!! So many members I haven't seen in a while!

Forget LE's approval. If you are truly innocent and you are constantly getting hammered while LE is'nt publicly defending you then you must help yourself by outting the viable person of interest. This is why Christina Morris moms was camping in front Enriques house before LE was ready to arrest him. You do not want to quietly give a person time to clean up with out the public watching there every move. Jmo. So he should stop beating around the bush or the cops should clear somebody in the press. Jmo

I seen that a few days ago and literally fell off my chair! (it was ugly). Being new I wasn't sure if it was something I could bring over and post.
I want to add and not sure if this is ok, so please delete if not, but, I have messaged the family. LE are NOT communicating with them anymore. I have the message if I need that
to back up what they said to me.

I'd be very curious to hear what the family had to say, and as far as I know, it doesn't break any TOS since the email belongs to you, is not a rumor, wasn't heard secondhand, etc. :)

I wonder if LE is looking at surveillance cameras in nearby stores for certain purchases.

OT It's nice to see Human and Spamwlope here!! So many members I haven't seen in a while!
Thank you, Trigger! Nice to see you, too! I usually just lurk, but this case has me all agitated. This is nuts. Poor AJ.

There is a Walmart at Little Creek Rd & Tidewater Dr

I'd be very curious to hear what the family had to say, and as far as I know, it doesn't break any TOS since the email belongs to you, is not a rumor, wasn't heard secondhand, etc. :)

It wasn't an email. Facebook instant message. NO searches, NO press conferences and NO communication.

I have to ask....where is Mom? Seriously....

I don't think I've seen any MSM "interviews" or "reports" that say JH is not holding up well or is despondent etc. etc. which is why WH is fielding all the out front stuff.

I don't see a couple sitting side by side looking terrified, worried, upset. I don't see joint pleas to come and help us. I don't see a "unified" family plea....none of the stuff that we regularly see in these types of cases. This really baffles me because the family must be conscious of things that are being said and you would think that they would be doing everything in their power to prove otherwise.

I also understand that all families are different and that everyone copes differently in these types of situations however, having said this, I am totally and completely bamboozled by the way this is being handled.

I also get that LE is most likely working diligently in the background but I find it utterly bizarre that LE says NOTHING. NOTHING! I don't expect them to tell us much, but I would expect a press conference at some point which lets everyone know that they "have leads" but cannot divulge information, or that they believe foul play maybe at play. Something...anything but silence.

My head hurts from this case. I am frustrated and I am fearful for AJ. I want her home and I want the games and the rumours to stop. Let's just go out and find AJ without all the ancillary drama. AJ deserves to be searched for in a dignified and caring manner not in a circus-like atmosphere which has enveloped this entire case.:tantrum:

BTW, I am NOT suggesting that WS'ers are creating the drama, games, rumours etc. :):)

MOO.

Not only do we share an avatar, we share the same thoughts! :loveyou:

I'm still stuck on why WH feels the need to tell us that he left the ignition key in the truck, but not the "door key" (which must be the front door key, since ignition keys open vehicle doors). So many strange things about that statement. If she is in the house when he drops off the truck, she obviously doesn't need a key. She's already in the house, yes? Would he leave her the house key so that she could get back into the house? C'mon...the kid lived in that house for several years, didn't she? Is he trying to suggest that she didn't have a key to the house? What about the other daughter who got home at 2:20ish from school? Didn't he have to leave a key for her? NO! She had a key to get into the house, just like AJ did (imo). So why tell us he didn't leave the door key in the mailbox? Was he supposed to turn in his key because he was booted from the residence? Is he trying to suggest that AJ MIGHT have left the door unlocked when they met at the gas station, and someone laid in wait for her inside the unlocked house? There is a reason WH makes this front door key an issue. Why? I can't put my finger on that to save my soul.

But one thing I think I have a handle on is why we have him telling us about the sighting of the white compact car. Because someone really DID see that car in the driveway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak