VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I missed the false alarm in real time. Sorry for the roller coasters locals must be on, those who know AJ, her friends and her loved ones. I appreciate all the time, thought, heart and effort in the posts up thread. There are people who have answers that would lead to AJ. They may not know they know them, but having an idea what to look for helps jogs memories, so LE may provide information. That they haven't in this case says something, but what?

The timeline expanded from last seen at a specific time to a range of time. That's the only thing that changed from day one that we know for sure. Some things may be more probably true than not, but most of the "facts" keep falling flat for direction to find AJ. Perhaps LE's facts don't fall as flat, it all seems to me.

Nope it's the rewrite from today about 15 lines up from the bottom. That sentence says everything. EVERYTHING. That whole section does. It's funny how articulate and expressive he is compared to another who is not articulate. Night and Day.

Absurdly bold.?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok, off to bed. But before I go, here's a worm for your brain: what if a certain someone was caught on camera withdrawing $200 from a gas station ATM, but he actually gave the $200 to a certain neighbor to give a false statement.....

Goodnight!

Someone mentioned before about her posting on a Longwood (I'm sorry sometimes I have the mind of 12-17 year old boy so Longwood makes me laugh) ok back to seriousness a Longwood ride share board. Can we see who that person was is?

Do you mean who she was giving a ride to? It was just another student and it looked like from the back and forth the other girl wasn't going to the same area so the ride wasn't going to work out. But AJ definitely had a car and was looking for riders to share gas.

I tend to think all the weird information WH threw into that interview stems from his police interviews. I bet if we knew the questions they were asking him, that interview would make a lot more sense.

Ok, off to bed. But before I go, here's a worm for your brain: what if a certain someone was caught on camera withdrawing $200 from a gas station ATM, but he actually gave the $200 to a certain neighbor to give a false statement.....

Goodnight!
Whoaaaa! You can't just post that and then go to bed! What an amazing thought... Fine, sleep. But, tomorrow then?

When browsing for potential updates I've noticed several pages posting information about other missing people. I'm just wondering if that is something that those close to a missing person usually do? My initial thought...that's an exceeding kind gesture. Just not something i've noticed before.

Also I heard rumors of many police/emergency vehicles near Chesapeake blvd and Johnston rd earlier in the afternoon...but it appears we are still in the hollow vacuum of space when it comes to any information of value.

When browsing for potential updates I've noticed several pages posting information about other missing people. I'm just wondering if that is something that those close to a missing person usually do? My initial thought...that's an exceeding kind gesture. Just not something i've noticed before.

Also I heard rumors of many police/emergency vehicles near Chesapeake blvd and Johnston rd earlier in the afternoon...but it appears we are still in the hollow vacuum of space when it comes to any information of value.

BBM

I noticed that as well and, at least for the cases I have followed, it is unusual. Usually if the person the page was started for has been missing a very long time the admins start posting other cases to help out or in the case of HTG, they have started posting missing people on there now that she has decided to come home. As far as posting all kinds of random missing person's case on a personal facebook when one of your relatives is missing, I think it's fairly unusual.

Sorry if I am not making sense. I'm so sleepy Zzzz. Night all.

BBM. No, and it's WACKY, IMO. If my loved one was missing, I would blast her picture all over. I would not bury it among dozens of other faces. What's next? Going on foot searches for other missing kids? In all seriousness, I think it would be noble and appropriate to post other missing childrens' photos after there is closure in AJ's case. But right now? No way.

About that intersection. Are there a lot of apartments there?

BBM. No, and it's WACKY, IMO. If my loved one was missing, I would blast her picture all over. I would not bury it among dozens of other faces. What's next? Going on foot searches for other missing kids? In all seriousness, I think it would be noble and appropriate to post other missing childrens' photos after there is closure in AJ's case. But right now? No way.

Im trying so so hard to keep an open mind. I was thinking what you said almost to the word but wanted someone elses opinion. I dont subscribe to the "they are not acting like I think they should" train of thought...but holy cow im being tested.

Im trying so so hard to keep an open mind. I was thinking what you said almost to the word but wanted someone elses opinion. I dont subscribe to the "they are not acting like I think they should" train of thought...but holy cow im being tested.

Right there with ya.

About that intersection. Are there a lot of apartments there?

I believe so but not 100% sure. Its not far from them so my ears perked up when a friend mentioned it after work. But I left it alone because I could not even find a random facebook post mentioning it...nevermind an actual news story.

I cant help but notice there hasnt been any current updates at all or comments from the BringAJ Home Fb page except a share 13 hours ago nor any comments from WH on his post he made on there from yesterday afternoon or anything from JH. Nothing from ZH. I also think it's WH's mom that updates the FB page for AJ. The only one still active currently is the bro DH.

To me the silence is actually speaking to me that things are getting close.

About JH owning up. Lol [emoji23] sorry

Yes, this is what really stuck out for me when I first read it. It is also interesting how he changed this post in the past 24 hours or so....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper