VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sounds like a normal night in Norfolk... Heard one call for a request to go to cell phones, which might be what they do.
I am sure they definitely want to keep some things out of the listening public as to not cause a lot of news media swarming them. I am sure also they want to let family members know first if there was an arrest.

I'm just going to stop assuming anything is going on. I don't hear helicopters at the moment but I did earlier. And they were around for a while. Then again I should STOP panicking whenever I hear helicopters and possibly correlate it to AJ.
Agreed, with the base here, we hear helicopters quite often. But the Navy copters sound quite different. I can usually tell the difference. Especially that first Sunday when the police copters circled for hours.

I'm sorry for the false alarn, rumor got me anxious I guess.

I'm going to call it a night. Thank you everyone here for what you are doing. I'll check in again tomorrow.

I'm sorry for the false alarn, rumor got me anxious I guess.

Hey really that was poor and shotty media coverage if you ask me on WAVY's part if you have multiple missing person don't use a hook and bait line, but the news wants ratings so it usually sinks to get them.

(I apologize I have been told that the way I text, I usually place words in different places then where it Prob should go). Like I should started with if you ask me, wavy did poor and shotty news coverage. Instead of my free flowing swirling brains gobbledegook.

Had Mass tonight, required for my kids' CCD for our parish's patron saint feast day. Said many prayers for AJ. She is somewhere, and someone knows. Have the courage to do the right thing!

Hey really that was poor and shorty media coverage if you ask me, if you have multiple missing person don't use a hook and bait line.

I am truly sorry it was an accident. Lesson learned, I didn't know this guy was missing.

I'm apologize for breaking the rules with my first WS post! I'm really a good girl. Lol. Thanks for this forum of great people. I hope when I awaken the rumor will be proved true and that justice for AJ is forthcoming. Good night all.

I am truly sorry it was an accident. Lesson learned, I didn't know this guy was missing.

Jenves was not talking about you, NO NEED to apologize. She was scolding the news station, imo.

Still wondering about WH's comment about the red truck being moved from one side of the driveway to the other. Assuming that what he is saying is that the red truck was discovered parked on the other side of the driveway, when AJ customarily parked on one particular side, then are we to assume that the position of the truck in the news videos (left side of driveway) is unusual? In news video's I've seen after AJ's disappearance, we see a certain family member's white vehicle parked on the right, and the red truck parked on the left. The reason I am going down this avenue of query is because most people I know are creatures of habit. I park in the same spot, so does my husband...so do most people I know. So if it's true that the truck AJ normally drove was parked in a different spot in the driveway, I have to wonder if she did that because there was another vehicle in her normal parking spot. See what I'm getting at? A neighbor allegedly saw a white vehicle parked in the driveway...but if this vehicle was following AJ to the house, wouldn't she still have pulled into her usual spot? Unless, of course, the white car beat her to the house, or another vehicle was in her spot.

ETA: Grain of salt alert...this info does come from WH, so....

Catching up. While developing the partially completed timeline, I had to reread WH's interview and MSM reports over and over. I think what he's implying here is that the truck was moved after the neighbor last saw it parked in the driveway. WH claims the neighbor said he saw the white car parked behind the red truck, and later the truck was discovered on the other side of the driveway (all of this was in the interview - I'm not able to quote it at the moment). If what he says is true (this is a big what if mind you...), maybe she didn't actually leave in the white car (at least not at that moment). Maybe she left once more in the truck, then came back moments later before vanishing. Maybe someone else moved the truck for some reason. Maybe she left again but someone else brought it back. Or maybe the neighbor was wrong about which side of the driveway she was parked on.

Oh my Gosh goodness no no no not at you at all sweetie (I assume you a sweetie). At WAVY I should of been more clear. You are fine [emoji106]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper