VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to Norfolk 2nd precinct police scanner. Man I need to learn those police codes and lingo, lol.

Thank you! That was me. The reason that I ask is because I know she graduated from Norview but after doing an internet search I found a document that lists a different high school for her road/street and the zone line shows the other side of the park. I was just wondering if there was a reason that I am seeing conflicting high schools. They rezoned the area in Suffolk we live in now. Of course my son has to drive to a school further away instead of going to the high school right down the street because of this. I was just wondering if it had recently been rezoned. I guess that would explain a timeline for me for when WH says his 2nd oldest daughter got home.

That is true, our neighborhood is not Norview district. It has has been a different district for as long as i can remember. However, you can get out of district transfers. I know those that have. AJ would have needed that to go to Norview.

[emoji599][emoji599][emoji15][emoji15][emoji208][emoji208][emoji2][emoji2][emoji600][emoji601][emoji599][emoji599]
But seriously [emoji256][emoji463][emoji120] just be some answers.

If you use a PC can you see my emojis? :) I hope so!!

I can see them.

Listening to Norfolk 2nd precinct police scanner. Man I need to learn those police codes and lingo, lol.
Just sounds like a normal night in Norfolk... Heard one call for a request to go to cell phones, which might be what they do.

Yay my emojis make me smile and we all need to smile.

That is true, our neighborhood is not Norview district. It has has been a different district for as long as i can remember. However, you can get out of district transfers. I know those that have. AJ would have needed that to go to Norview.

That was what I was trying to figure out because that would mean that there would be no bus transportation and therefore would actually need someone to give them a ride back and forth to school. See what I'm saying.

I think you can download a scanner on your phone and pick up other states scans.

Another thing that bothers me is how he knows everything about her HAIR.

Strange, but of the whole interview, that stood out. Didn't seem quite right for him to go into such detail with it.

WH said!

The kid that we all know and love, we always wave to him, she saw him. I mean, they saw each other and then he brought to the police that at 2 o’clock he saw her pass by again.

Odd don't you agree. SHE SAW HIM! Not he saw her. Like he (WH) was there.
JMO

Meh, I wouldn't put much thought into that part. He said she waved at him IIRC, which would imply she saw him.

A missing persons case becomes a murder investigation at 11 wavy 10

[emoji599][emoji599][emoji15][emoji15][emoji208][emoji208][emoji2][emoji2][emoji600][emoji601][emoji599][emoji599]
But seriously [emoji256][emoji463][emoji120] just be some answers.

If you use a PC can you see my emojis? :) I hope so!!
I can see them on my android phone, using tapatalk.

Strange, but of the whole interview, that stood out. Didn't seem quite right for him to go into such detail with it.

Exactly!
he went on and on about it!

It just struck me as very odd!

Differnt missing person... Nothing about AJ in breaking news either.

A missing persons case becomes a murder investigation at 11 wavy 10

I seriously hope this is an update about AJ, but looked at the WAVY10 website and noticed there has been an arrest in connection with Kyle Purvis who was missing from Portsmouth. I hope they have something else to share with us!

I'm just going to stop assuming anything is going on. I don't hear helicopters at the moment but I did earlier. And they were around for a while. Then again I should STOP panicking whenever I hear helicopters and possibly correlate it to AJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper