VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When asked about the discovery of the credit/debit card, WH tells us he wasn't there when it was found because he was working out of town...about an hour away.

(Posted just to refresh memories.)

When asked about the discovery of the credit/debit card, WH tells us he wasn't there when it was found because he was working out of town...about an hour away.

And that was thursday, 2 days after she was reported missing. And it seemed odd that he would be back at work while his daughter was missing 4 days already. I understand needing to continue working at some point. But I think the very first days I would only be focused on my missing kid. Eventually going back to work, of course.

Lot of places within an hour... The outerbanks this time of year would have need of HVAC people as rental houses get prepped for the season.

And that was thursday, 2 days after she was reported missing. And it seemed odd that he would be back at work while his daughter was missing 4 days already. I understand needing to continue working at some point. But I think the very first days I would only be focused on my missing kid. Eventually going back to work, of course.
He also apparently started fundraising because he couldn't work because he couldn't concentrate on anything but AJ .. Yet he was working .. He speaks double dutch fluently

I have a lot of reading to do from last night (it was movie night at my house). Anyway, I will jump forward right quick to just say that the first sentence of the "Interview" should have been:

"Well, what had happened wuz...

Looking at the part of the interview discussing the camera footage, I noticed this:

>>Yes actually there is cameras and uh it’s actually, honestly sad because the police showed me a video on their cell phone and there was a girl and it looked like she was walking from across the street into the 7-11. But, when that girl entered the 7-11… --WH link>>

What is sad here? People come and go from 7-11's all the time. What happened when she entered? He drops that line of thought and goes off on that weird tangent about hair.

For me, this is the show stopper. I live in a sea of teenagers. They don't wake up one day and go "hey, I think I'll stay off SM today". They just don't.

For me as well. I also hope LE checks her phone record to see who she texted from that point in time onward and interviewed those individuals. Most wireless companies don't keep the text content, but they will have the phone number it went to and that individual may have kept the text.

If AJ met WH at the gas station around 12:20ish and they stared at each other for thirty minutes, why would she be leaving her house at one? Granted, we don't know how close the station is to the house. I just can't get my brain around the times. Help?

I don't know. Is it normal for LE to put out false reports for this reason?

The Christina Morris case on here. Plano PD said they had no POI or suspects 6 weeks after she went missing, when in fact they were already focusing on Enrique Arochi.

The hair got me thinking....if WH says she almost never wears her hair down, why are all the photos they post, flyers included, are her with her hair down?

He also apparently started fundraising because he couldn't work because he couldn't concentrate on anything but AJ .. Yet he was working .. He speaks double dutch fluently

And on march 12th; somebody made the comment asking people for girl scout cookies because the kids were hungry. Not to sell. So is wh sharing funds with the family or is it in his own pocket.

I’ve seen some posts asking why this case is not getting much media coverage. If the media thought this case would bring in high interest, they would be reporting on it. I have a theory on why so many cases that seem to have many interesting elements do not interest many people:

If you are not interested in AJ’s disappearance, you are not going to care about the weird timeline or the fact that her parents are picky about the fliers. Considering that AJ is an adult and that she is simply “missing” (instead of being confirmed as abducted), how many people going to take an interest?

This is true for every case: If people do not care about a particular case, they are not going to care about all the weird stuff that happens. All of that stuff only matters to those are already care about the case.

If LE were to hold a press conference, and were to tell us that AJ was abducted, that they needed the whole country to be on alert, a lot more people would take interest than simply hearing that an 18-year-old is missing. And all those people who are now paying attention, would also be interested in all the news that follows.

Look at this way: As members of WS, don’t you find new developments in cases that are you intently following more intriguing than developments in a case that you are paying no attention to?

If AJ met WH at the gas station around 12:20ish and they stared at each other for thirty minutes, why would she be leaving her house at one? Granted, we don't know how close the station is to the house. I just can't get my brain around the times. Help?

I agree. These timelines are too tight to function realistically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV