VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think this is a possible teenage runaway here? I probably don't but after the Hannah Thomas Garner case (hooks up so glad she made it home) I kind of lean towards possibly. Just wondered if anyone else thought that? It's clearly quite possible for a teenager to go off the grid. I'm just thinking about the lack of updates and no PC from LE. I just don't feel it makes sense though. Does anyone else?
It's just that WH is terribly suspicious I keep thinking of all the inconsistencies with the timeline and the finger pointing. Nothing like that in HTG case at all. Not to mention the awfully violent past of a case player.
These POIs mentioned erm no names or law enforcement pressure on them that we can see I smell poop from WH.
And I won't be sorry if I'm wrong his past to me justifies questions and he STILL hasn't addressed it as I believe he should. JMO

Snipped from above "These POIs mentioned erm no names or ...." what is "erm"?

Also there are no POI's in this case.

ETA: erm = awkward space filler used in tense conversations

Snipped from above "These POIs mentioned erm no names or ...." what is "erm"?

Also there are no POI's in this case.

ETA: erm = awkward space filler used in tense conversations

Erm means totally what u say Old Steve. Errrrmm. It sounds just wrong and WHY!!

A new poster was just put on the Bring AJ Home FB page. It says "Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell, age 18, was last seen on March 3rd, 2015 around 5:30 a.m. at her parent’s home in the Tarrallton Area of ‪#‎NORFOLK‬, ‪#‎VIRGINIA‬. "

https://www.facebook.com/bringajhome?fref=nf

I'M SO CONFUSED!!! :gaah:

How long had they lived in that home? Since they got married? Or did JH live there before? TIA

Is it unusual that she had no tweets between the dates then a little slew on the 1st of March?

She has over 40 tweets and RTs on March 1st. Beginning just after midnight, and going on and off through the day until 10:30. Going back a bit there are some days she's got far more than others but no, that's not unusual as far as I can see. She has over 12k tweets (that count includes RTs as well) so it's clear twitter was pretty much an every day deal for her. She was on a lot all weekend in fact. That fact alone is quite telling to me since there is nothing after Sunday night. If she were able, she WOULD have been on there Monday. She wasn't.

Does anyone think this is a possible teenage runaway here? I probably don't but after the Hannah Thomas Garner case (hooks up so glad she made it home) I kind of lean towards possibly. Just wondered if anyone else thought that? It's clearly quite possible for a teenager to go off the grid. I'm just thinking about the lack of updates and no PC from LE. I just don't feel it makes sense though. Does anyone else?
It's just that WH is terribly suspicious I keep thinking of all the inconsistencies with the timeline and the finger pointing. Nothing like that in HTG case at all. Not to mention the awfully violent past of a case player.
These POIs mentioned erm no names or law enforcement pressure on them that we can see I smell poop from WH.
And I won't be sorry if I'm wrong his past to me justifies questions and he STILL hasn't addressed it as I believe he should. JMO

I am keeping my mind open. I have posted info that could support different angles. I wish the family would get in touch with 18 Wheel Angels. And also talk to people and post flyers at the bus station. You just never know. There is not enough confirmed evidence to go on yet.

I don't think she left willingly. Her social media was huge to her, and teenage girls don't walk away from that willingly.

Snipped because it wouldn't let me quote...
new poster was just put on the Bring AJ Home FB page. It says "Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell, age 18, was last seen on March 3rd, 2015 around 5:30 a.m. at her parent’s home[/

I don't see it. After a post last night I feel like other things might be gone too. Idk?

A new poster was just put on the Bring AJ Home FB page. It says "Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell, age 18, was last seen on March 3rd, 2015 around 5:30 a.m. at her parent’s home in the Tarrallton Area of ‪#‎NORFOLK‬, ‪#‎VIRGINIA‬. "

https://www.facebook.com/bringajhome?fref=nf

I'M SO CONFUSED!!! :gaah:

I'm not seeing that poster. Direct link to the update?

I don't think she left willingly. Her social media was huge to her, and teenage girls don't walk away from that willingly.

However, if she walked away and didn't want to be found, it would be necessary to abandon her known accounts.

I want to clarify something to avoid confusion for anyone who hasn't been following the case. There are NO official POI's. Wesley Hadsell suggested a couple of individuals are POI's in HIS view. But LE has confirmed neither that, nor an alleged search warrant. So please choose your words carefully, and make it clear you are referring to WH's statements.

Thanks.

ETA: Regarding schools and school schedules. Don't go there again. Please.

Dont worry Bessie. Every time that one of my post dissappear; I automatically suspect you but I will never speculate it on the thread. I usually just say to myself that ole Bessie must have been on the prowl again. Lol.

I am not sure I will ever be able to figure out the people in this case. I have been trying to think where some one would keep her or.... I feel someone would notice some thing if there was a body if you look on google earth there is not much unpopulated area in Norfolk, the lake by the house has been searched. If there was a white car. Possibly another city in the area with more open land. One could easily travel to long distances on quite a few boats in the marina or keep someone. Some people do not go to their boats all winter and some people live there.

If WH is telling the truth about the information LE has then maybe trying to collect evidence on POI #2. I doubt you will hear much from LE because to much was said which may have even hurt their case.

If LE had any clue where she was they would go get her and stop the circus. I do not think it was random, but I could be wrong.

Where would you search if you were LE? I am not confident in the experience LE has in this type of case. Finding someone IDK the last missing person was found in duplex the neighbors closet and she was there for a while.

Im a local that grew up in this neighborhood a long time ago and trying to wrap my head around this case. (and can't keep up with the message board:)

Who is ZH and can someone message me a link to his blog, please.

Did you get an answer to your questions? ZH was AJ's first stepfather who raised her until she was a young teen. It is the other last name on AJ's facebook page. He had a blog with a very few posts that he poured out his angst about the separation and some other things. He updated it yesterday for the first time in years and now it is set to private.

Now why in the world would AJ's mom share a post like that to the page with inaccurate information as to when she was actually last seen when earlier in this case she HERSELF made a post to that page (can't find it now, likely disappeared with all the other spring cleaning going on over there) stating she wanted to clarify AJ was not actually seen on the 3rd but that's when the mysterious texts came in.

There was another post to page yesterday practically begging the family (post is now gone as well) to make a definitive statement about when she was actually last seen, due to all the conflicting reports. It was never answered and now it's gone.

Just my observation but she made mention of tourney coming up in a couple weeks and it's going to be cold (her twitter). To me, that sounds like intent on attending, in the future. If she had intent on leaving, I don't think she would care to mention she had tourney in a few weeks. I hope that makes sense. And like I said, just my observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member