VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Oh no, I can just see it now, I'm going to turn out to be "that person", like in Dylan's thread, unconvinced of MR's guilt.)

Can we concretely prove or disprove that a warrant was executed on a person's home, this "POI" WH speaks of? Because IF LE served a search warrant on someone's home whom they have interviewed 3 times, this is huge to me. You don't just get a warrant for nothing. Tia.

Im not so sure there was a warrant to search maybe they asked if they could look around and he said yes!
I don't think LE would go to WH and say he we found her jacket here. They just don't do that.
I think and this is JMO he going by local rumors!

Im not so sure there was a warrant to search maybe they asked if they could look around and he said yes!
I don't think LE would go to WH and say he we found her jacket here. They just don't do that.
I think and this is JMO he going by local rumors!

I know what you mean, I thought about this too, maybe they just asked to look around and he said yes. But WH specifically states a "warrant" was executed.

So, does he maybe just assume they had a warrant?

"There was a search warrant executed on this person and their house."
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...orfolk-3-March-2015-3&p=11601553#post11601553

I know in Jessica Ridgeway's case, LE went in and looked around several RSOs' houses, several times. They also took dna from all of them. I don't think they had warrants, maybe they did. But they were RSOs.

Just a snippet of AJ's last twitter activity:

11:54am 3/1 tweets about the tourney in 2 weeks and how cold it will be

So just before noon, then she's off twitter until around 10:30 that night. The rest (until activity stops) are re-tweets of other people. It shows the time stamp of when the OTHER person originally tweeted it, but not the actual time stamp of when AJ RE-tweeted it. That being said, the original time stamp of all RT's gives us a time frame to work from as to when AJ was actually last on twitter:

10:30pm 3/1 RT about leggings
10:30pm 3/1 RT Jason Aldean song lyrics
10:29pm 3/1 RT image re: not talking to me
12:02am 2/25 RT about the turtle on it's back somewhere
10:24pm 3/1 RT about appealing voices (her last activity on twitter)

Since the time stamp on most of those tweets is at the 10:30pm time on Sunday night, this indicates she was on twitter last right around the same time frame.

https://twitter.com/anjelicamariee/with_replies

Is it unusual that she had no tweets between the dates then a little slew on the 1st of March?

WH said!

The kid that we all know and love, we always wave to him, she saw him. I mean, they saw each other and then he brought to the police that at 2 o’clock he saw her pass by again.

Odd don't you agree. SHE SAW HIM! Not he saw her. Like he (WH) was there.
JMO

She asked for some money.
Maybe she wanted to go somewhere.

Hmmmm
Its almost like he either was with her or he spoke to her later and she says the kid saw me and I waved. would he be trying to get her out of town?

Or he was told. Yeah. There was a second instance of this kind of backwards speak that I am just not sure whether it was significant or just the way he speaks, or nerves.

"my daughter’s jacket that she was wearing when she saw me last" -WH link

Or he was told. Yeah. There was a second instance of this kind of backwards speak that I am just not sure whether it was significant or just the way he speaks, or nerves.

"my daughter’s jacket that she was wearing when she saw me last" -WH link

BTW, that phrase really gives me the spookiest feeling.

My latest thoughts, and just MOO, are that there was a bunch of family drama going on (possibly a separation and all that). AJ came home for break and was put in the middle. I think she was caught up in a bunch of stuff going down over that time period (March 1-3) and something somehow, amidst all this, went very wrong. I think a certain elephant is in the forefront and I think he is in a creek paddling real hard against 2 big issues (so the current is going 2 ways for him and he's not getting anywhere and is taking on water)...one is the AJ missing issue and the other is whatever was going on in the family issue. Trying to paddle against 2 currents is making it a bigger issue. I don't know if I'm making any sense and it's all MOO anyway.

My latest thoughts, and just MOO, are that there was a bunch of family drama going on (possibly a separation and all that). AJ came home for break and was put in the middle. I think she was caught up in a bunch of stuff going down over that time period (March 1-3) and something somehow, amidst all this, went very wrong. I think a certain elephant is in the forefront and I think he is in a creek paddling real hard against 2 big issues (so the current is going 2 ways for him and he's not getting anywhere and is taking on water)...one is the AJ missing issue and the other is whatever was going on in the family issue. Trying to paddle against 2 currents is making it a bigger issue. I don't know if I'm making any sense and it's all MOO anyway.

Makes perfect sense. IMO

"When she saw me last?" Wow. He's being very careful. He was careful not to say "when I saw her last." JMO

I want to clarify something to avoid confusion for anyone who hasn't been following the case. There are NO official POI's. Wesley Hadsell suggested a couple of individuals are POI's in HIS view. But LE has confirmed neither that, nor an alleged search warrant. So please choose your words carefully, and make it clear you are referring to WH's statements.

Thanks.

ETA: Regarding schools and school schedules. Don't go there again. Please.

Seriously some new information on this case would great. Preferably from LE, it is well past time for an update. Don't they usually at least have the parents make a public plea that is televised? Did I miss that somewhere? In order for "our" investigation to go further we need verified information, because right now all we are doing is speculating a whole bunch of details and creating all these scenarios to fit non verified information.
[snipped for focus]

:cheers:

Bumping info from triggers post here:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Norfolk-3-March-2015&p=11576843#post11576843

Local Girl Missing in Norfolk, ODU Assists in Search
By Josh Whitener, Assistant News Editor, Mace & Crown

“Detectives have been back and forth at the house all week. They were here late last night again. They are going up to Longwood today to look at her dorm to see if there’s anything that kind of stands out,”Hadsell said.

“Literally every department is working on it. I had called them yesterday about something and the [officer] transferred me somewhere and the guy who picked up the phone was from the freaking Homicide Department and set my heart out the window.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV