VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodnight guys. Going to put this brain to rest. [emoji42]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok lol one more thing if you have Twitter #bringajhome friends, people that had been tweeting their hearts out also seemed to stop around that 12-15 hours ago mark....wtheck okay now goodnight [emoji1]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah and like 221bBakerStreet points out there are many rural areas that you can quickly access from Norfolk. Suffolk is huge and very rural. Also, he is familiar with NC (Dare County) Nags Head area and there are many rural areas as you enter in to NC and it doesn't take long from Norfolk. If you know where you are going, the possibilities of hiding a body or even a person and evidence are probably endless or at least would buy a lot of time for decomposition. I know that sounds so harsh, and I am so sorry and apologize to any of AJ's friends or family that might be lurking here. I know their heart is breaking.

A horrible thought just crossed my mind involving two areas in Va Bch.

1. First Landing State Park on Shore Drive
Miles and miles of trails and bears

2. The marsh land behind Saltmeadow Bay Apartments off Laskin Rd
Coyotes

A horrible thought just crossed my mind involving two areas in Va Bch.

1. First Landing State Park on Shore Drive
Miles and miles of trails and bears

2. The marsh land behind Saltmeadow Bay Apartments off Laskin Rd
Coyotes

GREAT first post. Very specific. Hope you are wrong but you might be on to something. And :welcome: to WS.

I'm hoping I am wrong too. With each passing day, I become more fearful she won't be found safe and sound. I am discouraged by the lack of new information. I pray the media blackout and NPD's silence are indication an arrest is immenent and the case will be resolved. On the other hand, knowing the politics of the area and tourist season is around the corner, I hope TPTB are not placing more value on paper and coin currency than a human life.

BBM
Maybe AJ wasnt at the gas station but her debit card was. (Maybe someone tried to see if she had any money in her account? Student financial aid?)
Hope LE asks her bank for detailed record of activity on her account

If LE had proof that she ran away, then they wouldnt have placed homicide investigators on the case. Now this doesn't mean that she is deceased. But it does mean that they have enough evidence or suspicions to suggest that she left involuntarily . But it could also mean that they are taken precautions because they feel that there are some bizarre people involved. So I still have hope.

Hey guys. I've been lurking for a while and it took a while to get activated. I'm a local in VB beach and have been here 2 years and am leaving soon (military). I grew up with an NYPD detective (who worked in homicide too) and this case bugs me mainly because of elephants. Here are my biggest issues.

Someone has to know (a college friend undoubtedly) what car AJ has at Longwood. She apparently came home very often (probably to see BF) and had to have gotten home for spring break somehow. It doesn't makes sense that the red truck is hers when WH makes a big fuss over her borrowing it. It makes me think that somebody is trying to cover up a missing vehicle.

Also, I feel like with so much chaos coming out of WH's mouth, we're not looking into other "elephants." I decided to google around the little brother elephant and my oh my, this one, IMO, has a mouth that is just full of violence and anger. I feel that says a lot. On FB he has made comments on public pages like "go kill yourself" and in others every other word is "F." IMO, he comes off as a . That being said, I have an idea since I have nothing to go off of without LE's confirmation (which is the only thing worth believing imo)

What if little elephant did something (for reasons unknown right now) and was like "omg I need to call big brother." Big elephant would then have his reason to leave work (explaining his leaving lunch alibi) and come home and help little brother "clean up" which would explain why both the red truck and white car were there. Now all this crazy confusion of WH's speech could be him trying to cover for his brother, imo.
Someone would know what car WH took to work if it was not the red one. This car thing bothers the heck out of me!! It doesn't add up!

On the FB page, someone says that they live near the park that was searched and decided to search it for kicks just in case. DH comments "it was searched already, but thanks." I can't tell you how many times my husband says he can't find something and I search the same place he searched and I find it. I don't like how the family seems to be counterproductive to people's help. Is the page just to offer prayers? It seems like it. It should be called "Pray for AJ" then if nobody is allowed to help or ask questions that may help the case. So many people comment and ask "what was she last wearing?" etc, and nobody answers.

Side note, Check out this: http://wavy.com/2015/03/18/cause-of...igated/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

(I could think of one reason someone would wanna burn a storage unit)

When browsing for potential updates I've noticed several pages posting information about other missing people. I'm just wondering if that is something that those close to a missing person usually do? My initial thought...that's an exceeding kind gesture. Just not something i've noticed before.

Also I heard rumors of many police/emergency vehicles near Chesapeake blvd and Johnston rd earlier in the afternoon...but it appears we are still in the hollow vacuum of space when it comes to any information of value.

In my experience following cases of the missing, yes, it's quite common.

When browsing for potential updates I've noticed several pages posting information about other missing people. I'm just wondering if that is something that those close to a missing person usually do? My initial thought...that's an exceeding kind gesture. Just not something i've noticed before.

Also I heard rumors of many police/emergency vehicles near Chesapeake blvd and Johnston rd earlier in the afternoon...but it appears we are still in the hollow vacuum of space when it comes to any information of value.

There were 4-5 emergency vehicles at intersection on Chesapeake and Johnstons Road when i was coming home from work. They were at the seniors high rise. Don't know what was happening. Given the location, I doubt it was related to the case.

For non locales, Johnstons Rd and Halprin are the same Road. It changes names just before it crosses Little Creek Rd.

BBM

I noticed that as well and, at least for the cases I have followed, it is unusual. Usually if the person the page was started for has been missing a very long time the admins start posting other cases to help out or in the case of HTG, they have started posting missing people on there now that she has decided to come home. As far as posting all kinds of random missing person's case on a personal facebook when one of your relatives is missing, I think it's fairly unusual.

Sorry if I am not making sense. I'm so sleepy Zzzz. Night all.

Maybe this person or people started following this website because of this case, and are now following other missing persons cases because of it? I know since I first joined WS, I have shared quite a few missing person notices on my own Facebook page. Maybe that's a sign of someone being a lurker... ;)

There were 4-5 emergency vehicles at intersection on Chesapeake and Johnstons Road when i was coming home from work. They were at the seniors high rise. Don't know what was happening. Given the location, I doubt it was related to the case.

For non locales, Johnstons Rd and Halprin are the same Road. It changes names just before it crosses Little Creek Rd.

I think that was this. They were working on it into the evening too. http://wavy.com/2015/03/18/crews-fight-flames-at-norfolk-high-rise/

Just a thought but I hope WH can back up where he says he was at all times with HIS cell phone so LE can ping that too.

My personal experience from following ALOT of missing person cases, is that when a loved one suddenly goes missing, the family begins to feel a very unique bond with the families of other missing persons. You might go through their sm and not see a single posting about other missing persons, UNTIL their loved one goes missing, and then they suddenly post about other missing persons ALOT. It's more common to see that happen than to NOT see it happen, imo. So, I don't read anything at all into that.

Hey guys. I've been lurking for a while and it took a while to get activated. I'm a local in VB beach and have been here 2 years and am leaving soon (military). I grew up with an NYPD detective (who worked in homicide too) and this case bugs me mainly because of elephants. Here are my biggest issues.

Someone has to know (a college friend undoubtedly) what car AJ has at Longwood. She apparently came home very often (probably to see BF) and had to have gotten home for spring break somehow. It doesn't makes sense that the red truck is hers when WH makes a big fuss over her borrowing it. It makes me think that somebody is trying to cover up a missing vehicle.

Also, I feel like with so much chaos coming out of WH's mouth, we're not looking into other "elephants." I decided to google around the little brother elephant and my oh my, this one, IMO, has a mouth that is just full of violence and anger. I feel that says a lot. On FB he has made comments on public pages like "go kill yourself" and in others every other word is "F." IMO, he comes off as a . That being said, I have an idea since I have nothing to go off of without LE's confirmation (which is the only thing worth believing imo)

What if little elephant did something (for reasons unknown right now) and was like "omg I need to call big brother." Big elephant would then have his reason to leave work (explaining his leaving lunch alibi) and come home and help little brother "clean up" which would explain why both the red truck and white car were there. Now all this crazy confusion of WH's speech could be him trying to cover for his brother, imo.
Someone would know what car WH took to work if it was not the red one. This car thing bothers the heck out of me!! It doesn't add up!

On the FB page, someone says that they live near the park that was searched and decided to search it for kicks just in case. DH comments "it was searched already, but thanks." I can't tell you how many times my husband says he can't find something and I search the same place he searched and I find it. I don't like how the family seems to be counterproductive to people's help. Is the page just to offer prayers? It seems like it. It should be called "Pray for AJ" then if nobody is allowed to help or ask questions that may help the case. So many people comment and ask "what was she last wearing?" etc, and nobody answers.

Side note, Check out this: http://wavy.com/2015/03/18/cause-of...igated/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

(I could think of one reason someone would wanna burn a storage unit)

Very good points! Regarding your car theory, that would make sense except for the supposed neighbor sighting where they supposedly waved at one another. This could be a lie on either WH's part or the neighbors. But then we have LE stating that she was last seen in the evening hours into the next morning. A typo perhaps? They've had a while now to correct it....

A lot of theories have been discussed but none have "clicked" for me yet, because there's always a bit of info that contradicts it. This is turning into the game of "Clue" for me....

Maybe the truck was AJ's and WH was borrowing it while she was home?

Maybe the truck was AJ's and WH was borrowing it while she was home?

That would make sense. But then what car does he usually drive? I feel like there is a car missing. Does anyone know what JH drives? Probably not since she is so quiet. That bothers me too. I know it doesn't take YEARS to become attached to a person, but WH has only been AJ's father for about 5 years now. JH has ALWAYS been her mother. It bothers me that she's not showing much of herself, but then based on what we know about WH, he could be controlling her or, imo, even threatening her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV