VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get past why no SM after 10:30pm Sunday night and that only the mom and WH has come forward and said they got texts from her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems the lack of info from LE and the consistently shifting info from family is making us all a bit frustrated and left looking for clues where we ought not be going. I admit I'm guilty of it myself so that reminder was just as much for me as anyone else. I know we all want answers but there are just places we need to avoid. :)

Also guilty. And since, right now, we don't seem to have much to work productively with, I think I'm going to give the mods a break and sit back in silence until something new comes up. :)

WHERE ARE YOU, AJ?!

From the transcript of the interview that I keep saying I'm discounting ;) (and I actually am, as far as believing it's factual):

I was actually late getting back to my job and I got reamed from my boss. Fact: okay, you know I’m not beyond reproach with my work either but my daughter called me, that’s something she don’t do, I dedicated extra time outside of my lunch break because 12:45pm I’m supposed to be on the clock for lunch.
BBM

I notice this and about the money she "borrowed" both times WH goes to great lengths to make the listener understand that's something "she don't do". If she never asks him for money, if she never calls him... why are we to believe she did that day? Why is it so important for WH to have the public believe AJ was acting in a way that isn't her normal self?

....because he was moving stuff to the other residence! That makes sense! Do we hear him referring to the truck as "his truck" or "her truck" anywhere? I'm going to go read the interview again....

He mentions "truck" 6 times. Only once does he call it "my red truck". All the others are "the red truck". I suspect it's his truck but she uses it often.

Guilty! If my detective dad was still alive, he would say that LE probably knows everything that we want to know. They probably have a good idea what happened and are keeping quiet to not spook anyone into doing anything that may turn the investigation sideways.

Going by what LE has actually publically stated, we can't really go in any "correct" direction!

I can't get past why no SM after 10:30pm Sunday night and that only the mom and WH has come forward and said they got texts from her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me, this is the show stopper. I live in a sea of teenagers. They don't wake up one day and go "hey, I think I'll stay off SM today". They just don't.

I agree. But one sighting they supposedly waved at one another, and he was able to see what she was wearing. So who knows....

But is the kid absolutely certain about the time of day that happened?

Good morning! Just catching up! Glad I missed the false alarm last night. This morning on local news they announced a prayer meeting tonight at a local church at 7 pm..... trying to find a link for that. Also still no word on the request I sent to the NPD for the MP report. They did say it could take up to 5 days, I think I may just be heading down to the police station this afternoon unless anyone has already got their hands on a copy??

But then we have LE stating that she was last seen in the evening hours into the next morning. A typo perhaps? They've had a while now to correct it....

RSBM
Would LE state this timeframe to throw some people off that they are not honing in on them as a suspect?

RSBM
Would LE state this timeframe to throw some people off that they are not honing in on them as a suspect?

I don't know. Is it normal for LE to put out false reports for this reason?

It's possible that the surveillance video LE supposedly showed WH, might actually have been AJ. Or at least that LE believes it is her, despite what WH says. Also possible that this video was taken in the evening hours of March 2nd. Perhaps they also have video from the early morning hours that they believe is AJ.

Can we assume that to be the case? Nope. Should we consider it a possibility? I think so.

I'm not a mod nor an admin but just wanted to remind newcomers we're not supposed to be sleuthing family. :)

No worries y'all. I'm not going to do any sleuthing. My work route takes me into the neighborhood but nowhere near her home. I'm going to time how long it will take me to get from Norview High to the road I need to turn on to get to my destination.

Do you know of an example? Just curious.

It seems much more probable that something happened earlier than that time frame.

I can think of a few examples, but the circumstances were quite different. In this case, my gut tells me that this isn't the case. SOMEONE, or SOMETHING, is giving LE this timeline. And I think we should consider it reliable. JMO

Last thing...if we have 2 parents residing in separate residences, even if it's a spur of the moment thing...isn't it possible that AJ had a fight with one parent and went to stay with the other? And perhaps one parent has no earthly clue that that ever occurred? And let's, for funsies, say that a family member picked AJ up at the Millard residence and took her to the other parent's (temporary) residence?

Just a thought.

Last thing...if we have 2 parents residing in separate residences, even if it's a spur of the moment thing...isn't it possible that AJ had a fight with one parent and went to stay with the other? And perhaps one parent has no earthly clue that that ever occurred?

Just a thought.

YES. Quite possible. If she fought with one parent Sunday night, and reached out to another on Monday, she may have gone to spend the night with the elephant brothers on Monday night. And was told to keep it a secret because of the family rift. What if when she texted Mom that she was not ready to come home yet, she was texting from Uncles?

How far away, timewise, is Richmond from the family residence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member