VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would feel a lot better even if we just heard someone else talk for once and not WH. I'm willing to listen to the toddler even!!

The hair got me thinking....if WH says she almost never wears her hair down, why are all the photos they post, flyers included, are her with her hair down?

That thought crossed my mind as well. They are somewhat recreating her image with posting photo-shoot photos instead of typical every day photos of how she most likely would look walking down the street.

That thought crossed my mind as well. They are somewhat recreating her image with posting photo-shoot photos instead of typical every day photos of how she most likely would look walking down the street.

The flier ZH posted that was shunned by the family, imo, had the best and most accurate photo of what she probably looks like on a typical day.

One thought that just occurred to me given the new police time frame and all the coming and going that was reported by WH in our timeline...what if all these things did happen, but they are conflating the events of two days down into one? The neighbor didn't come forward right away, supposedly. Maybe he isn't positively sure which day he saw her driving around.

I will word this as carefully as possible, but...

If I were a journalist, and I came across this case and began researching everyone involved (because that's what a good journalist does, they dig for facts with verifiable, credible sources), and came across some older, shall we say, direct quotes from LE about a certain party in this case, it would take an act of congress to shut me up. I can only say I genuinely hope LE in Norfolk have already done their due diligence with other jurisdictions as they've done their investigation into AJ's disappearance.

ZH (AJs 2nd dad) is saying that he talked to the mother of the kid who supposedly had Anjelicas jacket in the closet. And he was told by her that it was his gf jacket whom went to a different school. Plus he said that Anjelica text her sister at 2:30 that after noon and put "with friends" . Now this makes me think that whoever has her didn't want the little sister looking for AJ or calling her. This person must have ties to the kid to make sure she didn't sound an alarm to mom.

I have a lot of reading to do from last night (it was movie night at my house). Anyway, I will jump forward right quick to just say that the first sentence of the "Interview" should have been:

"Well, what had happened wuz...

OMgosh I can't stop laughing

I tell you what...I am convinced the reason this is not a bigger story on the news is due to the seemingly atypical family dynamic. Creates very murky waters that makes it hard for anyone to see clearly.

You would think that all of the back stories would sell some papers. :confused:

Great quotes from the blog of ZH:
She texted Justice at 2:30 - "with friends", with a thumbs up sign. Ok, if she was with friends, why the craziness? Why NO communication except the weird ones with her mom til 4:30 in the morning?
New evidence of a possible text, although sounds like it could be faked.
There is one more SUPPOSED witness who saw a white car parked behind the truck, but from what I hear, he wasn't even sure of the day or the time of that. I am throwing that one out.
Not sure if I am ready to throw it out quite yet.
Of course the police have more. Now, as to the police. Why are they not knocking on doors? Why haven't they searched houses of anyone other than the kid that supposedly had the jacket?
OK. Wow. Up until now I thought that WH was throwing ZH under the bus. But it is some kid?
Now I talked to the boy's mom and she was shocked for me to ask her about a Longwood jacket. She said the only jacket she knew of was his girlfriends jacket from a different school. Would she cover up her son as a murderer? I guess this kid (18 y/o?) found the first piece of debit card while walking home from work. The next day,they found the rest of the pieces. The circumstances here are not quite clear, and the one person who is giving us information is a person I do not trust - Wes. Not to say he did anything - I just don't trust him or his judgement. Sorry buddy.
... and he talked to the mom. BTW, IMO, The parents always cover for the kids.

Many people are blaming Wes because he has a criminal history. Believe me, I have many more reasons I could blame him because I know more stuff about him, but I STILL do not picture him doing it and I don't want to focus in on one thing.
:jawdrop: OK, if ZH is willing to back off on WH, the I guess I can move on to other possibilities too.

I'll tell you one of the things that has really bothered me throughout this whole case... how QUICKLY her parents assumed the worst. They claim it was because of a weird text they got that said she wasn't ready to come home yet. I'm not buying it. There must be more to this part of the story, something mom and/or dad hasn't shared with us yet. I mean, the initial $500 reward was being sent out via text and circulated on twitter even before they had reported her missing to LE! Mom said in her interview with WAVY 10 on the 4th that she believed her daughter was safe, but her actions spoke otherwise IMO. At this point, according to WH's interview, they had no idea she was spotted by a neighbor until after they reported her missing (most likely the following day). So they wouldn't have had any knowledge of her "driving with purpose", or the white car, or her truck being moved, or any of that. There is something they are not sharing with us.... MOO

When asked about the discovery of the credit/debit card, WH tells us he wasn't there when it was found because he was working out of town...about an hour away.

(Posted just to refresh memories.)

Maybe it is me, but it bothers me that he says he was "working out of town" when the debit card was found. When I have to go into the office (I normally WAH) it is an hour away and I would never say I am going out of town to work... IMO this makes me feel like he wants to appear as far away from that finding as possible.

YES. Quite possible. If she fought with one parent Sunday night, and reached out to another on Monday, she may have gone to spend the night with the elephant brothers on Monday night. And was told to keep it a secret because of the family rift. What if when she texted Mom that she was not ready to come home yet, she was texting from Uncles?

We don't have any indication in SM or otherwise that AJ had any kind of relationship with WHbro. I would have to ask why she wouldn't stay with her BF or boyfriend or just go back to her dorm if it got to this point.

Regarding the Red Truck, early on in MSM it was stated as "her red truck" by Joe Fisher here:
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=904344032944319

However, I don't think Anjelica would have a Ford F150. Seems more like a vehicle WH would purchase to support his profession. According to ZH, he was not staying in the house, which explains the vehicle carousel. My hope is we will get some VI information very soon to help piece together some of this stuff.

If AJ met WH at the gas station around 12:20ish and they stared at each other for thirty minutes, why would she be leaving her house at one? Granted, we don't know how close the station is to the house. I just can't get my brain around the times. Help?

It would mean she drove home after meeting with him, then turned right around and went somewhere else. Then turned back around and came home less than an hour later. Wonder what she left at the house that caused her to go back home? The other $100 maybe?
Or what was it that caused her to go back out as soon as she got home?

With nothing new to go on, some thoughts:

If it's true that the mom & WH are estranged right now, why is he the one doing all the talking? I know some folks just hate the spotlight and would rather someone else handle the media so I guess that's one possible scenario. I know we should never interject ourselves into a case and say "if that were me..." (because it isn't and no two people handle things the same way) but if it WERE me, estranged from hubby or not, I wouldn't be able to shut up about my missing daughter. I truly detest being the center of attention in any situation but a missing kid throws all that out the window.

LE's different "last seen" timeline (evening of the 2nd/early morning hours of the 3rd) compared to AJ's last known SM activity. I cannot reconcile those. SM stops Sunday March 1st but we're to believe she was seen as late as the early morning hours of the 3rd? I just wonder if they're sticking to that time frame due to what they were told in the beginning - last heard from the next morning via text to both mom and WH. Which technically doesn't gel with anything I've read in msm at all, because no one has said they saw her or heard from her in the evening hours of the 2nd. Initially it was reported that mom actually last saw her at 7am on the 2nd.

Speaking of 7am on the 2nd, I took a look around msm articles last night & again today and oddly enough couldn't seem to find one that said mom actually, laid eyes on AJ at 7am before leaving for work. WH doesn't even say it in his interview. He says the mom was there at 7am but he does not say she saw her. I know there has to be a msm article out there that actually says it, so can someone point me to it?

Do we know approx where WH workplace is? I seem to remember it brought up once but failed to add it to my notes. I would like to work on a map so we can compare the stated timelines with the reality of distances. One thing that stands out is even in WH timeline, he leaves about 10 mins between leaving work and arriving at the gas station, but more like 30 to get back. What did he do for 20 mins?

Speaking of 7am on the 2nd, I took a look around msm articles last night & again today and oddly enough couldn't seem to find one that said mom actually, laid eyes on AJ at 7am before leaving for work. WH doesn't even say it in his interview. He says the mom was there at 7am but he does not say she saw her. I know there has to be a msm article out there that actually says it, so can someone point me to it?

It was in this article where JH is quoted (not sure if this is the original or is just copying):
http://www.maceandcrown.com/2015/03/07/local-girl-missing-in-norfolk-odu-assists-in-search/

If it's true that the mom & WH are estranged right now, why is he the one doing all the talking? I know some folks just hate the spotlight and would rather someone else handle the media so I guess that's one possible scenario. I know we should never interject ourselves into a case and say "if that were me..." (because it isn't and no two people handle things the same way) but if it WERE me, estranged from hubby or not, I wouldn't be able to shut up about my missing daughter. I truly detest being the center of attention in any situation but a missing kid throws all that out the window.

LE's different "last seen" timeline (evening of the 2nd/early morning hours of the 3rd) compared to AJ's last known SM activity. I cannot reconcile those. SM stops Sunday March 1st but we're to believe she was seen as late as the early morning hours of the 3rd? I just wonder if they're sticking to that time frame due to what they were told in the beginning - last heard from the next morning via text to both mom and WH. Which technically doesn't gel with anything I've read in msm at all, because no one has said they saw her or heard from her in the evening hours of the 2nd. Initially it was reported that mom actually last saw her at 7am on the 2nd.

Ontario Mom - Have you read the new blog post?

Did I miss this in the last few days or is this a "new" update? I know I seem obsessed with the timeline but it's really more about the ever changing updates.

Official Bring AJ Home FB page "About" Section

Anjelica Hadsell was last seen Monday, March 2 in the Norfolk, VA area. She has not been heard from since early Tuesday (March 3) morning.

I could have swore the Help Save the Next Girl post regarding AJ were on the page now they are gone???

https://www.facebook.com/bringajhome

I'd like to hear from Smokey Porch Kid (or Wavy Loved Kid and/or Neighbor Porch Smokey, or whoever he/they are) first hand. I may be inclined at this point to believe him/them than anyone else, except maybe ZH.

Oh, and in my view, none of the texts anyone got from "AJ" after Sunday night were actually from her. Her phone, yes. But she wasn't sending them. Not buying that for a second.

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member