VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this logic is accurate, the person who sent the sister a message would have to know what time she was supposed to be getting home from school. Unless, the sister sent her a message first asking where she was, which sounds very plausible.

Very true. I don't have kids or siblings so.. If the sister was used to AJ being gone would it not be a big deal to her if AJ wasn't there or would it been an even bigger deal if AJ wasn't there? if AJ was expected to be at home for both of her little sisters I'd assume a longer text exchange? "Don't tell mom but I went out with friends and I'll be home soon" or something along those lines? Obviously I could be way off base and this kind of speculation just makes my mind spin lolol

With nothing new to go on, some thoughts:

If it's true that the mom & WH are estranged right now, why is he the one doing all the talking? I know some folks just hate the spotlight and would rather someone else handle the media so I guess that's one possible scenario. I know we should never interject ourselves into a case and say "if that were me..." (because it isn't and no two people handle things the same way) but if it WERE me, estranged from hubby or not, I wouldn't be able to shut up about my missing daughter. I truly detest being the center of attention in any situation but a missing kid throws all that out the window.

LE's different "last seen" timeline (evening of the 2nd/early morning hours of the 3rd) compared to AJ's last known SM activity. I cannot reconcile those. SM stops Sunday March 1st but we're to believe she was seen as late as the early morning hours of the 3rd? I just wonder if they're sticking to that time frame due to what they were told in the beginning - last heard from the next morning via text to both mom and WH. Which technically doesn't gel with anything I've read in msm at all, because no one has said they saw her or heard from her in the evening hours of the 2nd. Initially it was reported that mom actually last saw her at 7am on the 2nd.

Speaking of 7am on the 2nd, I took a look around msm articles last night & again today and oddly enough couldn't seem to find one that said mom actually, laid eyes on AJ at 7am before leaving for work. WH doesn't even say it in his interview. He says the mom was there at 7am but he does not say she saw her. I know there has to be a msm article out there that actually says it, so can someone point me to it?

I thought this one used to but it doesn't now - it was updated on the 10th so maybe they changed the time. However, I just noticed something. If you watch the video, around 2:13, it sounds like the broadcaster says "3 sleepless nights". 3?? This was initially broadcasted on the 4th.... Am I not hearing this right?

http://wavy.com/2015/03/04/norfolk-detectives-search-for-missing-18-year-old/

Looking at the family routine:

AJ's gone at school all week so when the younger sister gets home at 2:25 she isn't there Monday through Friday anyway. No big deal, it's been like this since she started college in September. Little sister is used to it. However, she's home on break that week and mom did say she (AJ) didn't have any plans that day so it's entirely possible sister DID expect her to be there. So she gets home, no AJ and texts here "hey, where are you?" AJ answers back "out with friends". Reasonable theory, right?

Except a.) we don't know if sister texted her first or if sister just received a text 5 minutes after walking in the door. The timing and the details of that text are worth noting. And b.) she finds the time to text sister but still hasn't been on SM since 10:30 the night before?

So these two FB postings are of a lot of interest to me. I would really like you guys to read ALL the comments made from people. They're are a couple of people's statements that are of interest. I believe one of the females that makes a comment on there was also the same female in another FB posting that said either she thought she saw AJ at a 7-11 or dropped her off there. Now I mention this just because they did a 7-11 search based off of a tip. This is the same lady that makes mention of she thinks she saw AJ with some other people. In one of her comments (there are several) she mentions a PA sighting or go to PA and also then she mentions people in Chesapeake and also going into NC. One of our newest members brings this up about how easy is to get out of Norfolk and in NC very quickly with lots of rural areas. Just interesting reading. There are also some comments from WH's boss as well.

https://www.facebook.com/wvec13/posts/10153149775213630

The 2nd one is from Wavy 10 Joe Fisher's FB page. Just some interesting comments from AJ/WH family members. This is why I believe it is WH's mother that runs the Bring AJ FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=909329149112474&set=vb.873764986002224&type=2&theater

I reported her post to bring it to attention , so hopefully a mod will advise shortly.

I reported it as soon as I posted it ;) I wanted to ask publicly and get the answer publicly as well so we all know for sure one way or the other.

Who is "Cindy Brown" that he mentions in the interview? He says that name, then changes to a different topic.

I thought this one used to but it doesn't now - it was updated on the 10th so maybe they changed the time. However, I just noticed something. If you watch the video, around 2:13, it sounds like the broadcaster says "3 sleepless nights". 3?? This was initially broadcasted on the 4th.... Am I not hearing this right?

"It's been 4 long days.."

This particular interview has always bugged me and I've mentioned it before. So do you think AJ is safe or do you think somebody has her phone and is pretending to be her? :gaah:

Who is "Cindy Brown" that he mentions in the interview? He says that name, then changes to a different topic.

I'm pretty sure that she is a person who was tweeting about the case and mentioning Wesley's history in order to incriminate him.

WH said he received the "okay emoji" right? I have trouble with him using the word "emoji" LOL it seems out of character IMO.

AJ seems to have been very loved by many friends. I think it's possible that JH may have initially been trying to cover up something but didn't realize just how important SM was to AJ and all of the people that noticed quick that something was up. Or maybe she was in self-denial because she didn't want to THINK something was wrong which is possible too.

I'm still really bothered by this: I just checked the Facebook page and there is a woman who asked "What was the last thing AJ was seen wearing?" followed by her own reply "??????" because after 2 days, nobody answered her. Why don't they want to answer her? Isn't it the more people have the FACTS the more chance you have of a successful search? I still don't get what the point of the FB page is other than to offer "condolences"

Someone who has been blasting him on twitter and possibly elsewhere. #bringajhome should help lead the way....

:40 "It's been 4 long days for Jennifer Hadsell, her daughter Anjelica called AJ by family hasn't been seen since 2:30 Monday afternoon"
2:13 "3 sleepless nights but they're not losing hope"

That article was originally published on the 4th but obviously the video portion was updated?

Also, isn't JH a photographer with her own business? Why would she leave for "work" at 7am? I imagine she does most editing at home and nobody schedules a 7AM photoshoot IMO. But then again, if money was tight, maybe she has a side job if anyone knows. I have trouble believing that she saw AJ at 7am because of the nature of her "leaving for her job" and also, what kind of 18 year old is home on spring break and is up at 7am!!?

WH said he received the "okay emoji" right? I have trouble with him using the word "emoji" LOL it seems out of character IMO.

Funny he knows what an emoji is but it takes him "a few hours" to google and find out what a GoPro is. He must be on dial up...

I reported it as soon as I posted it ;) I wanted to ask publicly and get the answer publicly as well so we all know for sure one way or the other.

Okay! Great. In the meantime I want to remind y'all that we don't have the "OK" yet to link to the blog, and we can't talk about something without linking to it. So be careful! We don't want to most too much and get ourselves in trouble.

agree 1000%. I also wonder how they (Mr. and/or Mrs. Elephant) were able to take over her SM and lock it down so quickly?

I don't think it's locked down, I think it's just been left. The same as mine or yours would be if we just stopped tweeting. Or, weren't able to.

So these two FB postings are of a lot of interest to me. I would really like you guys to read ALL the comments made from people. They're are a couple of people's statements that are of interest. I believe one of the females that makes a comment on there was also the same female in another FB posting that said either she thought she saw AJ at a 7-11 or dropped her off there. Now I mention this just because they did a 7-11 search based off of a tip. This is the same lady that makes mention of she thinks she saw AJ with some other people. In one of her comments (there are several) she mentions a PA sighting or go to PA and also then she mentions people in Chesapeake and also going into NC. One of our newest members brings this up about how easy is to get out of Norfolk and in NC very quickly with lots of rural areas. Just interesting reading. There are also some comments from WH's boss as well.

https://www.facebook.com/wvec13/posts/10153149775213630

The 2nd one is from Wavy 10 Joe Fisher's FB page. Just some interesting comments from AJ/WH family members. This is why I believe it is WH's mother that runs the Bring AJ FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=909329149112474&set=vb.873764986002224&type=2&theater

I have been sitting on this tidbit for a while now - wasn't sure it was allowed. And these are the only two posts I have ever seen from this person. Wonder why she clammed up? Places mentioned also gave me pause...

Just putting this out here. If ZH would like to join us, but is not wanting to reveal stuff in public, we have the ability to create private threads in which we could work through this out of the public eye.

I feel like he is the only person in AJ's life actively working to find her.

I agree 100%. I would love to hear from ZH. I welcome him here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugar4Mama